Not open for further replies.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be a rerelease of some Pokemon game from the N64. If I'm wrong, I'll leave this forum and leave the furries alone.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon full 3d cell shaded with 3d battles. Like Dragon Quest Monsters Joker style.

Or pokemon battles like Advance Wars. Just an ass load of pikachus slaughtering a team of waters

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I wonder what it'll be. Not interested unless it is a R/S remake or Gray. A new Mystery Dungeon game is fine too, just recently got into Explorers of Sky.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
um... Apple bought The Pokemon Company and will cease to make games for Nintendo? That would be a massive shock. Imagine them making a sliding puzzle game with 500+ versions, one for every Pokemon created. Gotta catch em all right?

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever the game is going to be, I am positive it will use the graphics from pokedex3D app. Its either going to be pokemon grey 3DS enhanced or a new mainline pokemon that will probably use 3D battles like pokemon stadium.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What if the "Massive Shock" announcement went something like this?

QUOTE said:
Massive Shock!

The creator of Pokemon announces the discontinuation of all future Pokemon games.

While people in countries besides Japan patiently wait for Pokemon Rumble for the 3DS, Pokemon fans may become disappointed by the following news;

Masuda has stated in an interview that he has no plains to continue the Pokemon franchise.

"There was a company-wide decision to discontinue the Pokemon franchise."

Masuda later states that; "The Pokemon games were just re-hashes of past games. If you have played Pokemon Red and Blue in the Past then you would know what to expect from any Pokemon Twilight Purple or Pokemon Rustic Orange"

Masuda has also stated "Crating the games has become a chore, no creativity or originality is left in them. It is almost as if we are just copy-pasting the last game and increasing the number of moves, items, and monsters."

Masuda finished the interview by saying: "Gamefreak has had plans for other IPs, we think it is about time we started making them."

While the Pokemon Franchise is canceled, Masuda does state that he plains to finish the Pokemon series by releasing Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes under one game; "Pokemon Everlasting Emerald."
While Masuda refused to say much about Everlasting Emerald, he did state that it is "Going to be the mother of all Pokemon games." Colosseum mode, Online Tourneys with actual in-game rare Pokemon as prizes, and online leader boards. To name a few.

*quoted from a BS report from my boredom.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably already known. A Mewtwo event was announced for be revealed next week as well. It is about time. Nintendo needs to release more event pokes IMO.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
KingVamp said:
Pokemon collection 3DS edition.
tpi.gif

But why let you buy a bunch of Pokemon games for $40 when they can sell them each separately for exponentially more profit?

If Pokemon games were actually about anything more than making money then we wouldn't have three different versions of the same title for every new Pokemon game that you need to have in order to gain access to all the Pokemon.

EDIT:

>People complain about Pokemon getting stale and not changing.
>People request remakes of Pokemon games.

:|

The reason for the different versions is to encourage trading between friends. Or just trading, I suppose. I still love how people think GF expects people to buy 2 games; you'd need two systems for that to even make sense.

Also why are so many people wanting a DS/DSi Pokemon game? Wouldn't you want to see what they can do witsh the 3DS' power? Lord knows the 3DS needs something fresh in its library.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
sergster1 said:
CyborGamer said:
Didn't see that it was specifically stated to be for 3DS.

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake for WiiU? Now that would be shocking.

It WASNT stated. It was just speculation and hopes. Also Hell to the F no for an RSE remake for WiiU. Pokemon needs to stay portable. ESPECIALLY THE MAIN SERIES. Also it seems that developers for the wiiu are having alot of trouble with their dev kits so i REALLY doubt that. If anything it might be that iOS/android pokemon game we've been hearing about
dry.gif
THEY'RE LETTING POKEMON OUT!!?!:!??!?! Eff NO!

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Does anyone remember how Game Freak said they are not going to make a 3rd version to0 Black & White?
This may be the 6th Generation, i mean it's a new console and all so why not?
RSE wouldn't be shocking, they would be expected.
Yellow would be more shocking then RSE
They had the 3DS Dev Kit for AGES and are only announcing a game for the 3DS now?
Well it's probably going to be big.
They may even listened to the Every-Gen game speculation before every Pokemon-announcement, that would be REALLY shocking, but i doubt it..
Haha imagine how pissed everyone would be if it was a Diamond and Pearl remake xD

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pokemon 6th gen: finally, you'll be able to run diagonally. i really hope they go for a cel shaded style, like zelda ds games. keep the all-new (until you beat the game) idea as well.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I really wonder what this is. I hope it's completely unrelated to Pokemon Snap.
As long as it's a new RPG (not Pokemon Gray) I'll be excited, even if it's a home console RPG. Those were pretty good too, I just wish they'd make the handheld ones in proper 3D. They better when they make one for the 3DS, the 3D effect won't be made proper use of if the game isn't even in full 3D, and a 3D Pokemon game would look really nice on the 3DS.
Come to think of it, a new handheld game but in 3D would be a "massive shock announcement" since none of them have been in proper 3D so far.
Gen 6, Pokemon Gray and a R/S/E remake wouldn't really be massive shocks to anyone I think. R/S/E is next in line for a remake, it's likely it'll get one eventually but maybe not yet.

mad_gamer_jad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hyro-Sama said:
Probably already known. A Mewtwo event was announced for be revealed next week as well. It is about time. Nintendo needs to release more event pokes IMO.
To be honest,after watching the pokemon smash stream,I think this is barely related.
I have an idea,considering they mentioned kyurem on the episode and the recent card expansion connects mewtwo and kyurem,it might be related to kyurem,which is speculated to be the third part of the unova trio.Plus why the hell would a pokemon giveaway warrant a visit from masuda?I mean we already know that B/W don't have extra moves/events related to mewtwo thanks to hacking,and there's no need for a question mark if we know it's mewtwo
So,I think the next game will be pokemon fabulous version starring wallace and his rival cilan,either that or pokemon gray with a an event triggered by that mewtwo

D

Deleted User

-A new pokemon game or Remake for 3ds-
-A special form of a legendary-
-Pokemon Milkshake-

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gokujr1000 said:
FireGrey said:
Haha imagine how pissed everyone would be if it was a Diamond and Pearl remake xD

Diamond and Pearl probably won't ever be re-made until a successor to the 3DS comes.
That's close to what they said about the DS and the 5th generation being made.

rt141

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Gray? Battle Revoluton 2? Something that had to do with that Apple-Nintendo app? The expectation/hype will probably be bigger than the announcement itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2