tpi.gif

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Costello said:
perhaps the pokémon franchise will be released to other platforms?
a pokémon iphone game sounds feasible..
Not the main series, Nintendo owns that IP hands down. GameFreak is Nintendo's second party and the pokemon company can only release non video game related products or part of promotion of pokemon, like the silly pokedex, they can't sell a proper games.

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
i'm guessing (if it's a new game) Either R/S/E remakes, or an Ultimate 3DS Pokemon game with all 5 regions.

if it's a Gen V game for 3DS, like a pokemon grey or something, then i'll be deeply dissapointed
frown.gif

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Unless it's a game with more than 2 regions, I will not be interested.... I became really bored with Black/White after beating it... In the past I would play the games much further to obtain all the pokes.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it is an adventure game. Something that would be of a shock to me is if they got rid of the grid-style movement and changed the battle sequences to look like Stadium,Colosseum,etc.

And to the people complaining about other peoples speculations, when they say "massive shock", NOTHING is out of the question.

That last statement might be a massive troll magnet
smileipb2.png

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well whatever the outcome is, we should all pack our stuff and head to the EoF bunker..
Edit @ 20:58 BST; The official site's Pokémon Smash site also details this, but doesn't reference Masuda's appearance, but states that "Latest Game Information" is to be revealed. This does not necessarily confirm the above, but leads in the right direction
Edit @ 00:34 BST; Something that may destroy the flames; Pokémon Smash's episode just aired in Japan and mentioned that Mewtwo is to be given away through an event soon with details to be revealed next week. The preview showcased Masuda coming in and showing a sign, blanked out, with a caption saying that there's a revelation of the Present.[/p]
Ok so the way they are treating this as, gives me the feeling its going to be a new generation or the pokemon game that has been dreamed about for ages, every generation into 1 game.
They said early this year that "new pokemon announcement will shock fans later this year" or something similar.
They also say There will be no 3rd version of Black and White so i bet you all 1,000,000 cookies that there will NOT be an announcement for pokemon grey anytime soon.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
machomuu said:
gokujr1000 said:
FireGrey said:
Haha imagine how pissed everyone would be if it was a Diamond and Pearl remake xD

Diamond and Pearl probably won't ever be re-made until a successor to the 3DS comes.
That's close to what they said about the DS and the 5th generation being made.

Yeah that's true but one of the big reasons why Remakes are made in the Pokemon franchise is for Milking, Money and giving players the Pokemon they couldn't get. When Sapphire and Ruby came along we couldn't complete the full national Dex without Events or a Remake of The first and or second region. That''s when Leaf Green and Fire Red came along. A similar thing happened with Heart Gold and Soul Silver. If a successor comes to the 3DS and it has a future generation of Pokemon on it we're probably going to need a re-make of some sort again.

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Actually, there were very little Pokémon(if any) that could not be obtained prior to HGSS's release. So they released it for the milking only. Consider this a message to those saying there will be no RS remakes because "all the Pokémon are already obtainable!".

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
The Shadow Knight said:
Actually, there were very little Pokémon(if any) that could not be obtained prior to HGSS's release. So they released it for the milking only. Consider this a message to those saying there will be no RS remakes because "all the Pokémon are already obtainable!".

I agree that a R/S/E version would be purely Milking but those games are just to awesome to pass by. And even those Little Pokemon count it sucks if you are only 5 Pokemon away from your National Dex being complete and you can't obtain them because the remakes aren't out.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Firegrey has a point, there won't be any Pokemon Grey announcement, definitely it is a new Pokemon title or like I said long back in my post,

Pokemon Generations (All-in-One, you know you want it)
Ofcourse, Pokemon Generations wouldn't have E4 every region, they could add in the Elite8 at the very end of the game, which would be Unova region. With the first 4 regions having all those evil teams. They could very well be the "boss" or "final battle" in each region (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn & Sinnoh). Team Plasma could just be the way they were in the original Pokemon Black/White.

IMAGINE - If the Annoucement is of a Pokemon Ash!! LOL! You'd take the role of Ash and go on HIS journey. With Pikachu as your starter and whatnot.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
heartgold said:
present.jpg

What could it it be...name of the titles, a new pokemon silhouette or a give away pokemon event?
If it were a giveaway we would all be shocked for the bad reasons xD

Lets all cross our fingers for Pokemon Generations!

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
Firegrey has a point, there won't be any Pokemon Grey announcement, definitely it is a new Pokemon title or like I said long back in my post,

Pokemon Generations (All-in-One, you know you want it)
Ofcourse, Pokemon Generations wouldn't have E4 every region, they could add in the Elite8 at the very end of the game, which would be Unova region. With the first 4 regions having all those evil teams. They could very well be the "boss" or "final battle" in each region (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn & Sinnoh). Team Plasma could just be the way they were in the original Pokemon Black/White.

IMAGINE - If the Annoucement is of a Pokemon Ash!! LOL! You'd take the role of Ash and go on HIS journey. With Pikachu as your starter and whatnot.

They already did the whole 'Ash' thing with Pokemon Yellow. I'd like to see a Pokemon game with the original Red in it as the main character with B/W Graphics now that I think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU