Status
Not open for further replies.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
FireGrey's quote has 'revelation of the present' bolded.

Well, I keep thinking it as a remake. For example, a new revelation of a present Ruby version.

Just me though.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FireGrey said:
heartgold said:
present.jpg

What could it it be...name of the titles, a new pokemon silhouette or a give away pokemon event?
If it were a giveaway we would all be shocked for the bad reasons xD
Yeah, usually events are listing on their site or magazines. This is something big to call the director of Pokemon into the show to reveal something.
tongue.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
IMAGINE - If the Annoucement is of a Pokemon Ash!! LOL! You'd take the role of Ash and go on HIS journey. With Pikachu as your starter and whatnot.
Including the movies? How long would this game be?
laugh.gif

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
since this will be on a non-hacked system, it will be more fun in that people will not be pokesaving and action replaying the game.
most of all we wont get a million people asking gbatemp for the rom then getting banned.
edit: good point kazowar

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
FireGrey said:
since this will be on a non-hacked system, it will be more fun in that people will not be pokesaving and action replaying the game.
most of all we wont get a million people asking gbatemp for the rom then getting banned.

Breeding the old way... I'm not sure I'll be able to go back to that >_>
As long as there are no new Pokémon or eggmoves to breed you can always stick to B/W for breeding purposes though.
And... Pokésav'ed Pokémon will be tradable to the new games.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FireGrey said:
Breeding the old fashioned way got a lot easier than you think. RNG for 5th gen is cracked too, without the need of AR or pokesav.
Its just a matter of time before the RNG for the upcoming game gets cracked too.

Even without all that, breeding the old fashioned way has gotten a lot easier! Using power items to pass on specific IVs etc.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
FireGrey said:
Breeding the old fashioned way got a lot easier than you think. RNG for 5th gen is cracked too, without the need of AR or pokesav.
Its just a matter of time before the RNG for the upcoming game gets cracked too.

Even without all that, breeding the old fashioned way has gotten a lot easier! Using power items to pass on specific IVs etc.

It's still a hassle to understand that and go through the process, I'll stick with pokesav
wink.gif

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Tanveer said:
FireGrey said:

Offtopic:
A lot of the RNG for 5th gen was figured out by Debugging the games with an emulator...
Which will not be a possibility for a 3DS Pokémon game for quite a while I'd say.
I'm not saying it's impossible to figure out through in-game observation, but it won't be as easy.

As for the breeding boosting items, those are a welcome addition. Going for flawless will still require a lot of patience.

OnTopic:
Have any of the spin-off games ever been announced by some one from the Pokémon company/Game Freak on a television show?
Those games are never made by Game Freak themselves.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Shadow Knight said:
Tanveer said:
FireGrey said:

Offtopic:
A lot of the RNG for 5th gen was figured out by Debugging the games with an emulator...
Which will not be a possibility for a 3DS Pokémon game for quite a while I'd say.
I'm not saying it's impossible to figure out through in-game observation, but it won't be as easy.

As for the breeding boosting items, those are a welcome addition. Going for flawless will still require a lot of patience.

OnTopic:
Have any of the spin-off games ever been announced by some one form the Pokémon company/Game Freak on a television show?
Those games are never made by Game Freak themselves so.
I have gotten 4x31 easily with correct nature on HG/SS using the items and it didnt take all that long. The thing is, getting correct Hidden Power could be real problematic.

@heartgold
lol, there are videos on youtube if the written guides are not clear enough for you.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
I KNOW WHAT IT IS!

POKEMON BATTLES ON MOTORCYCLES!

Spr_BW_Biker.png

Moving on, I'm thinking this game will be nothing discussed in this thread. Massive shock? For it to be a massive shock, it would have to be something honestly unexpected.

I'm predicting a Pokefinale. As if such a concept were even possible, what with Nintendo and their money, but if well-planned and well-developed, it could be the best selling game of all time. Imagine it, a solemn farewell to the Pokemon world, or a massive blowout celebrating what's all occurred.

Or, on a different note, they may have realized they're out of room for more regions on the same island. Maybe they'll make an MMO.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Shadow Knight said:
OnTopic:
Have any of the spin-off games ever been announced by some one from the Pokémon company/Game Freak on a television show?
Those games are never made by Game Freak themselves.

Nope, In the past whenever gamefreak's director has appeared on a TV show, he has always shown a new RPG pokemon game/s.

The spin offs are handled by other companies and GameFreak deals with RPG series. That's what history shows anyway.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
TehSkull said:
I'm predicting a Pokefinale. As if such a concept were even possible, what with Nintendo and their money, but if well-planned and well-developed, it could be the best selling game of all time. Imagine it, a solemn farewell to the Pokemon world, or a massive blowout celebrating what's all occurred.
Lol that would be awesome, but I'd like it to last even more, so my kids (lol what a weird thought srsly) can also play Pokemon (which would be like what? In 7 years? lol)

mad_gamer_jad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
September 18th is Pokemon Black and White's Anniversary in Japan,so it might relate to that
My money is still on pokemon fabulous version though
Also serebii confirmed on his forums that the mewtwo giveaway is seperate from the new pokemon game news

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE said:
*snip*I have gotten 4x31 easily with correct nature on HG/SS using the items and it didnt take all that long. The thing is, getting correct Hidden Power could be real problematic.

4x31 != Flawless for a lot of Pokémon.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Now that I think about, a second 5th gen game? some people wanted grey, but they already said they aren't making that game, so a new adventure from another point of view (really, not everyone who starts is born in some forgotten small town), or another area in the Unova region.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Necron N.N said:
Now that I think about, a second 5th gen game? some people wanted grey, but they already said they aren't making that game, so a new adventure from another point of view (really, not everyone who starts is born in some forgotten small town), or another area in the Unova region.

actually in another intervie the devloper say the dint say that and that a third game could happen

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TehSkull said:
KazoWAR said:
I KNOW WHAT IT IS!

POKEMON BATTLES ON MOTORCYCLES!
Spr_BW_Biker.png
YOU DIDN'T GET THE JOKE.
QUOTE(TehSkull @ Sep 11 2011, 04:46 AM)
Moving on, I'm thinking this game will be nothing discussed in this thread. Massive shock? For it to be a massive shock, it would have to be something honestly unexpected.

Or, on a different note, they may have realized they're out of room for more regions on the same island. Maybe they'll make an MMO.
That can be ruled out, since the article said there were going to be surprises coming later this year.

Also, Serebii updated the article stating that this week's episode previewed Masuda holding up a (blanked out) sign, with the caption on the screen saying "there's a revelation of the Present". What could that mean, and what could be on that sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la