Tubbernaut

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CycloDS here, confirmed for freezing.

However, just randomly saving here and there has prevented it from freezing somehow... I dunno how tho.

I'll save it after I heal at a pokemon centre , every 1-2 level ups per pokemon, every trainer battle or something cool happens like a good pokemon capture.
Got sick and tired of leveling up Weedle from lvl 3 to lvl 7 every 6 minutes >.<

Just passed the trainers up on route 30, proceeding to lay some smackdown on pokefools who challenge me up on the beaten trails ^-^

gurrry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What!?!

Cynaquil is evolving?!?!

I just beat the first gym, got through bellsprout tower.. I just keep saving every 1-2 battles and it doesnt seem to freeze a lot.

Question: Can I get a blastoise somehow? I want a big ass blastoise walking behind me.

Gaftog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get 3 different starters. One from gen 1, one from gen two (obviously), and gen 3. D/P/Pt is the only one missing.
You get them as you complete the story and get far enough into the game.

frnzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Started having a few freezing issues after seeing mr. pokemon, seems like they may happen in the same place, i had it happen to me at the battle sprout tower as well. CycloDS. But meh its not that big an issue, just need to save alot

UPDATE! I beat the first gym leader woot! It doesn't freeze that often.

omega71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just read through this thread, and I really did not notice if AceKard 2i users had to do anything.

Just wondering before I start playing this if I need anything special.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im running a r4isdhc and get freezing at name screen, ive tried the patch and all i get is "cant find original HG SS nds file" has anybody found a work around for this damn file name error yet

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Lol I just posted on the wrong thread...

Btw, I'm using R4i-SDHC, and having no problem with freeze by using my JP's save ( a bit lagggy tho)

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Short AK2i AKAIO 1.5.1 report (might be 1.5, it says 1.5 in the help section but the AKAIO skin says 1.5.1)

- black screen when leaving pokemart in cherrygrove city. Not a big deal I just didn't go back into the pokemart after resetting

- black screen when leaving prof elm lab(to give mystery egg). I reset the game and did the same thing but was able to leave the lab

- froze after I saved in front of violet city gym. I reset and all was normal

-never ending spinning pokeballs when fighting one of the monks at the top of sprout tower. Unfortunately I forgot to save so I'm climbing back to the top

1 hour 30 min in. Black screens and freezes are random it seems. Oh and I patched it with charizardschar?

edit:

- finished the sprout tower

- never ending spinning pokeballs when fighting 1 of the bird keepers at the violet city gym. I resetted & it didn't occur the second timearound

2 hours 25 min in. Black screens and freezes are definitely random so far & the easiest solution is to reset and continue with the game..save often as mentioned

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5% said:
Short AK2i AKAIO 1.5.1 report (might be 1.5, it says 1.5 in the help section but the AKAIO skin says 1.5.1)

-black screen when leaving pokemart in cherrygrove city. Not a big deal I just didn't go back into the pokemart after resetting

-black screen when leaving prof elm lab(to give mystery egg). I reset the game and did the same thing but was able to leave the lab

-froze after I saved in front of violet city gym. I reset and all was normal

-never ending spinning pokeballs when fighting one of the monks at the top of sprout tower. Unfortunently I forgot to save so I'm climbing back to the top

1 hour 30 min in. Black screens and freezes are random it seems. Oh and I patched it with charizardschar?

And thats basically all that is happening to us dstt users. Nintendo got us good. This is the first time people are unable to crack the AP, period.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
5% said:

-black screen when leaving pokemart in cherrygrove city. Not a big deal I just didn't go back into the pokemart after resetting

-black screen when leaving prof elm lab(to give mystery egg). I reset the game and did the same thing but was able to leave the lab

-never ending spinning pokeballs when fighting one of the monks at the top of sprout tower. Unfortunently I forgot to save so I'm climbing back to the top

Shit, since I'm stuck on v4.0.15a official firmware of Acekard, since my card is broken.. This will probably happen to me.

link_991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jtenma said:
5% said:

And thats basically all that is happening to us dstt users. Nintendo got us good. This is the first time people are unable to crack the AP, period.

What are you talking about? we've been trying for less than a day. It took like 2 weeks for Bowser's Inside Story to start working on any flash cart

Gaftog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jtenma said:
Nintendo got us good. This is the first time people are unable to crack the AP, period.

Less than 24 hours after leak.
Before actual release date.
Unable to crack.

Does not compute.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jtenma said:

since when? the (J) version was pretty much fixed if not completely and this has only just come out don't be so impatient for a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.