Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Artix said:
Finally got my fucking cross, except it's a female. Oh well, breedan tiem!

Thank el christo I caught a male Pineco.
Nobody cares. Try Twitter or a blog if you feel the need to give minute-by-minute updates about things nobody else has any interest in knowing.

ookamiyoh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
jtenma said:
Ok, ok, ok. Now we are just getting off topic here. This is what Nintendo wants. They want us to turn on ourselves.

LTK said:
lol i don't think they want us to turn on ourselves, they just dont want us to pirate the game.

Funny

QUOTE(Artix @ Mar 12 2010, 03:55 PM)
Finally got my fucking cross, except it's a female. Oh well, breedan tiem!

Thank el christo I caught a male Pineco.

Breedin time ftw...
I don't hate female, it just .... ok i hate female pokemon, except nidoqueen

Is there anyone wornkin on cheats for the U version?

Nyteshade714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Artix said:
Finally got my fucking cross, except it's a female.

Get back in the kitchen Heracross!

For what it matters, it seems that turning Soft-Reset off reduces the chance of freezing, although it still happens (using Acekard 2i and AKAIO 1.51)

Artix

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
injected11 said:
Nobody cares. Try Twitter or a blog if you feel the need to give minute-by-minute updates about things nobody else has any interest in knowing.
Calm down son, just had to vent off there. Nobody cares for mini-modding either.

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
C-Kronos said:
czulki said:
C-Kronos said:
It'd be nice if people were actually helpful instead of just saying "buy the game, buy the game, buy the game"

The game isn't even able to be bought yet, so you all should just stop saying that. Heck, I'd buy the game and make my own dump for personal use. I don't like pirating to be honest. However, with this type of a game, an AP fix needs to be done because the AP will affect a self dumped .nds file.

And vice versa you should stop the "OMG AP FIX PLEASE OMG AP FIX PLEASE OMG AP FIX PLEASE OMG AP FIX PLEASE". You get to test play the game BEFORE THE ACTUAL RELEASE and you STILL COMPLAIN. You guys should stop making butthurt posts and just WAIT FOR THE AP FIX.

Am I begging for an AP fix? I'm just stating the truth and trying to make helpful comments. Don't quote me and make implications that I'm making "butt-hurt posts" because I want the AP fix.

This topic is full of nothing but trolls, if there wasn't this much drive for a fix in the first place, it'd probably never be fixed. Why would they make a speedy fix on a game no one cares about?

Stop being self-centered. I was obviously refering to the people wanting the AP fix, which also, includes you.

QUOTEI'm just stating the truth and trying to make helpful comments

It'd be nice if people were actually helpful instead of just saying "buy the game, buy the game, buy the game"

How was that helpful to anyone????

Also, where do you see trolls here??? Unless discussing is called trolling nowadays.

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this has been posted but credit goes to blendaz!! Of a certain site I dare not name. This completely fixes any problems for No$GBA!!!

From blendaz:

"Works on NO$GBA with the pokefix :]

Ok people. Just because I love (Blank) I uploaded the pokefix. I can't remember where I downloaded it from nor who made it so don't thank me. Here's the link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PKYDLC1V

Just unrar it and read the instructions ... or simply:
1. Paste the ROM into the 'encrypt' folder.
2. Run 'eNDryptS Advanced.exe'.
3. Press 1 and the ROM will get patched.
4. Open up the patched ROM in NO$GBA config and while its still on the white screen (loading the ROM file) change the 'Reset/Startup Entrypoint' to 'GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo)'.
5. Confirm and RESET (simply press the * in the numpad) while still there is a white screen.
6. ENJOY!"

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Artix said:
injected11 said:
Calm down son, just had to vent off there. Nobody cares for mini-modding either.
You've been trolling for several pages. Nobody cares for people that blatantly ignore a site's rules because they're impatient, upset, or bored. Stop posting until you have something relevant to pokemon antipiracy to say.

Artix

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
injected11 said:
You've been trolling for several pages. Nobody cares for people that blatantly ignore a site's rules because they're impatient, upset, or bored. Stop posting until you have something relevant to pokemon antipiracy to say.
You don't know what trolling means - maybe you're looking for the word spamming.
And anyway, I don't take shit from people without authority.

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Artix said:
injected11 said:
You don't know what trolling means - maybe you're looking for the word spamming.
And anyway, I don't take shit from people without authority.

U cool.

Elaugaufein

Trophies
XP
Country
There is a reason this doesn't work

D2359C44 E1A00000
D234FA80 E1A00000
D20DD9E4 E1A00000
D20D3820 E1A00000
02359C44 E1A00000
0234FA80 E1A00000
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

The first 1 or 2 digits on an Action Replay code like that one control what the instruction does (generally speaking, this isn't completely correct), 0 is 32-bit write to the address specified in the next 7 digits. Starting with D2 is meaningless gibberish since D2 is the end code instruction.

xGrAffitix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jtenma said:
Not sure if this has been posted but credit goes to blendaz!! Of a certain site I dare not name. This completely fixes any problems for No$GBA!!!

From blendaz:

Ok people. Just because I love (Blank) I uploaded the pokefix. I can't remember where I downloaded it from nor who made it so don't thank me. Here's the link:

4. Open up the patched ROM in NO$GBA config and while its still on the white screen (loading the ROM file) change the 'Reset/Startup Entrypoint' to 'GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo)'.
5. Confirm and RESET (simply press the * in the numpad) while still there is a white screen.
6. ENJOY!"

Probably a pointless and noobish question, but I'll take my chances. Lol. If I use the pokefix and encrypt the ROM, instead of playing it in NO$GBA, would it work in an R4? I have the YSMenu firmware, if that says anything.

352aaron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really is annoying to see everybody throw around the word trolling when they obviously dont know what it means. The people who are getting mad that people want the fixes, are doing so for the sole purpose of just that, getting mad, guess it gives them some sort of rush to go and rage on people.

The game is out, and people want to play it, no ones gonna go "Oh, the game is leaked and I cant play it, but im okay with this because its not actually released yet"

That doesn't matter at all, if people want something, they want something, no need to get your panties all up in a bunch. I mean you're all complaining about the people looking for a patch, but your posts complaining are equally, if not more, bothersome and pointless.

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xGrAffitix said:
jtenma said:

From blendaz:

6. ENJOY!"

Probably a pointless and noobish question, but I'll take my chances. Lol. If I use the pokefix and encrypt the ROM, instead of playing it in NO$GBA, would it work in an R4? I have the YSMenu firmware, if that says anything.

I'm not to sure about that. You could always give it a try though.

barbseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Elaugaufein said:
There is a reason this doesn't work

D2359C44 E1A00000
D234FA80 E1A00000
D20DD9E4 E1A00000
D20D3820 E1A00000
02359C44 E1A00000
0234FA80 E1A00000
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

The first 1 or 2 digits on an Action Replay code like that one control what the instruction does (generally speaking, this isn't completely correct), 0 is 32-bit write to the address specified in the next 7 digits. Starting with D2 is meaningless gibberish since D2 is the end code instruction.

Hey man it was a stab in the dark, No one else was comming up with any answers, so I tried.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...