020D3FA8 E1A00000

Can i post it too? XD
oooo GOD if there is any in the past hour 4 people have posted this ur #4

shadeselfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dear lord.... i mean... administrators, can you alter this topic so that only people that have been here at least a month can post messages?

352aaron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found this maybe itll help

Pokemon HeartGold (U) black screen fix code:
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

Pokemon Soul Silver (U) black screen fix code:
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000

kog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so people are making accounts just to post a code over and over again? bit too much spare time eh?, anyway ive been checking this thread for quite awhile now and am very impressed with the progress, from trollers, code spammers, repeated links, people giving to buying the game and even little teenagers who think they can hack websites!!!, this thread has it all! I think people should just wait, as much as it is fun deleteing random hex codes (i know ive been attempting
laugh.gif
), were better off waiting till someone who knows what their doing actually fixes it, and by fix i mean patch the game, i do not look forward to changing y r4 1.18 to ysmenu or w/e, it was hard enough haking a psp....

monkeyice737

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Granatto said:
I found the fix

Pokemon HeartGold (U) black screen fix code:
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

Pokemon Soul Silver (U) black screen fix code:
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000

Can i post it too? XD

wow i think the iq in the trolls are dropping if there just reusing other trolls stuff....

so the korean thing, anyone have any thoughts?

020DD9E4 E1A0000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadeselfen said:
dear lord.... i mean... administrators, can you alter this topic so that only people that have been here at least a month can post messages?

yeah because you and 90% of people in this thread are helping so much. The people that are ACTUALLY working on it aren't in this thread. They're hard at work fixing it and not listening to random people in a thread.

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kog said:
so people are making accounts just to post a code over and over again? bit too much spare time eh?, anyway ive been checking this thread for quite awhile now and am very impressed with the progress, from trollers, code spammers, repeated links, people giving to buying the game and even little teenagers who think they can hack websites!!!, this thread has it all! I think people should just wait, as much as it is fun deleteing random hex codes (i know ive been attempting
laugh.gif
), were better off waiting till someone who knows what their doing actually fixes it, and by fix i mean patch the game, i do not look forward to changing y r4 1.18 to ysmenu or w/e, it was hard enough haking a psp....

I hope your not making any references to me... cause that might cost you an email account if you know what i mean

Kaitocain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadeselfen said:

That would lock me out...T.T

I honestly want to know why overlay 122 sticks out like a sore thumb though. I don't have a USB stick with me and can't open up my copy of the game to look (Not DLing it again)

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lad if i see some1 post that again i'm gonna go postal n i dnt mean mailing a letter as for the question of the overlays and what to delete dnt delete anything unless u know wat ur doin u can really mess up ur game

shadeselfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dirtclaw said:
Doing a quick comparison of the overlays tells me that Overlay 122 sticks out like a sore thumb.

info mate, it helps, can you see anything out of the ordinary, different from other versions, etc in the coding? or did you compare the size of the overlay?

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shadeselfen said:
dirtclaw said:
Doing a quick comparison of the overlays tells me that Overlay 122 sticks out like a sore thumb.

info mate, it helps, can you see anything out of the ordinary, different from other versions, etc in the coding? or did you compare the size of the overlay?

are you all stupid or what, overlays are related to map data, so since this game has kanto + johto maps, it has more data around overlays, com on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd eat her cakes https://youtu.be/cIuDXdyTKLI?si=aWibYa5h6wscJhKx