Status
Not open for further replies.

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ambitous21 said:
Ok guys, I was impatient so I played with pokesav a bit..
I took my original save file, which was 5 minutes into the game

load up all my pokemons from when I beat Whitney, entered the location I was at, and went straight to play
So there I was at the goldenrod city again, and everything seems to work fine! No more freezing every 2 events
I went on to the next route, fought some trainers, talked to some people, everything was fine.

So now the problem is the badges.. is anyone knowledgeable about hacking, or pokesav?
All I need right now is the badge hacking system..

I think as long as we avoid Whitney, the game will still be somewhat playable
then we can all still be happily playing, and just wait for the patch to come out, then go back to kick whitney's ass.

Its not just the badges though because there are freezes even before you get one badge we just know that badge 3 kicks the AP in the pants and kicks it into overtime.

In a way it almost reminds me of earthbound with Nintendo trying to make an AP statement on the NES version you can step in certain spots and it will kill your cartrage completely and on the SNES version you are constantly reminded of it being a pirate copy by weird enemy spawns but after you get to when you are a robot it is overdrive death to the cartrage. Nintendo is notorious for doing that kind of thing with their anti piracy.

but back to pokemon, Its not exclusively a badge thing unfortunately but there is something about the plain badge that triggers the AP to be violent in its protection

fice3717

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
QUOTE said:
im sorry man i didnt mean to hurt you :'( i love you man *hugs*
hurt me? lol
blink.gif
emotionaly

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to give credit to Nintendo. They make some of the most devious anti-piracy effects ever. Game-killing Whitney is just one of many.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
rvd42387 said:
*snip
Its not just the badges though because there are freezes even before you get one badge we just know that badge 3 kicks the AP in the pants and kicks it into overtime.

In a way it almost reminds me of earthbound with Nintendo trying to make an AP statement on the NES version you can step in certain spots and it will kill your cartrage completely and on the SNES version you are constantly reminded of it being a pirate copy by weird enemy spawns but after you get to when you are a robot it is overdrive death to the cartrage. Nintendo is notorious for doing that kind of thing with their anti piracy.

but back to pokemon, Its not exclusively a badge thing unfortunately but there is something about the plain badge that triggers the AP to be violent in its protection

Its Cause all ur badge r belong to us.

fice3717

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
Game-killing Whitney... Catchy.
What's next? Blue screen of death Oak?

Technically he did that to people using the less supported cards, didn't he? Or at least some kind of FSOD. So FSOD Oak?

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Raika said:
Game-killing Whitney... Catchy.
What's next? Blue screen of death Oak?

Game paralyzing pikachu
Game freeze Ferrow
Game lock Lickingtung
Save Destroyer Ditto
Game Glitch Geodude
Your Mom
Blue screen of Blastdoise

Keep up with the news XD

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
moderators should start dishing out infractions for off topic posters, this has gotten out of hand to many times now.

Take your drama's to pm, insults to who cares where, and get on topic >..>

walked out of the tunnel from that forest (celebi's place) and game froze when the trainer spotted me.
ARM9 didn't stop ticking over this time. but i didn't notice anything in particular. I know that freezes like this would be executed via the arm9 though...... sound freeze like the one on platinum was an arm7 ap.....

ninovalenti said:
THIS WORKS:

No it doesn't.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are there action replay codes for ticking which badges you have etc?
i'd really just want to get on with my game..

edit: or can someone please please upload their save with only 2 badges
I cant use my most current save because I already fought Whitney..
and I cant use my 5 minute save because there is no pokedex, running shoes, map. 1st 2 badges..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    im sure half the responses won't be literal racial slurs or "drop table" jokes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Look, it's China. They know what it's like when you give a poll to half a billion trolls.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much dollar do you think it is?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ONE MILLION DOLLA
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I know the pricing of electronics nowadays isn't "how much it actually costs" but "how much we can get away with", but putting up a poll is just cynical.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably $150 someone said Anbernic said around the same price as rg556
    you know which game i wish they would rerelease
    sonic unleashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make it a happy meal toy
    that game's engine is really fucking intensive so it runs like literal shit on xbox 360 and ps3
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah I'm getting value creep again. I look at a $50 console "but for just a few more dollars you could get XYZ" and I end up considering the Steam Deck.
    +1
    like the lighting in that game was genuinely so good
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not getting dragged into that again.
    i dont get why they didn't port the one game that ran the worst on consoles, to pc
    like you port everything to pc except the one game where it would make the most sense. why. what do you gain from this
    is sega just personally fucking with me? are they laughing while watching me through my kinect camera as i get up to restart my xbox for the third time because the game froze again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Buy handhelds from five below better quality
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Valve probably going to do another refresh of the deck this fall with rog ally like specs tbh
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A smaller form factor would be nice too.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The big leap in all things tech is when carbon based chips start hitting.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Longer battery life cooler temps and faster! What's not to like lol (probably expensive as hell)
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [checks my dildo(s) batteries, coolant and lube] :O [promptly replaces them] :D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [checks my batteries, coolant and lube] :O [promptly replaces them] :D