biggrin.gif

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there a code to counter the effects of the "All Phrases" code? Or at least return it to it's default? Long story short, I think it may have bugged my game. Whenever I press A next to a trainer in the Union Room, or "chat', I get a communication error and my game restarts.. meaning that I can't trade. Battling works fine.
blink.gif

elixirdream

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
loserkidsblink182 said:
Is there a code to counter the effects of the "All Phrases" code? Or at least return it to it's default? Long story short, I think it may have bugged my game. Whenever I press A next to a trainer in the Union Room, or "chat', I get a communication error and my game restarts.. meaning that I can't trade. Battling works fine.
blink.gif

yup... i realised that
infact i had removed it from the latest update
frown.gif

i will see what can i do on that by tomorrow

soula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I am having a problem with one of the codes. I've been toying with the code for checking IV's/EV's since yesterday(found it on the website listed in Elixir's post.) My problem is that its not working, and I've checked dozens of times to make sure that I entered it correctly. But I could be doing something wrong.

I open up the menu---click on pokemon---click a pokemon and view its summary---switch to its stats page and press L, then try to press R but nothing happens. Has anyone been able to use this code successfully?

Just to clarify, I've inputted other codes listed in Elixir's post and they work just fine, so I know that the problem doesn't lie within my Action Replay. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me with this issue!

soula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
Hold L or Hold R while doing the switch
Oh I was expecting some new menu to pop up...didn't realize that the numbers were changing when I pressed L or R. I feel stupid but happy. Thanks for the help!

soula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to report that the Battle Wild Shining Pokemon freezes you. I tried running AR with only this code activated. Everything is fine until I move into the grass. Right before I encounter a Pokemon the game freezes.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I will try the code on offcial AR after my dinner to see if I get the same result.

btw elixer the usa codes work perfect on the British pokemon soul silver/heart gold if you want to add that to your cheat database, you might already know that but thought I would say just incase.

elixirdream

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
thegame07 said:
I will try the code on offcial AR after my dinner to see if I get the same result.

btw elixer the usa codes work perfect on the British pokemon soul silver/heart gold if you want to add that to your cheat database, you might already know that but thought I would say just incase.

i had already added them to TEMP
tongue.gif

all eu codes are exactly the same as u version

hooo hoooo 1 stone hit 4 birds

thanks sir

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tried the shiny pokemon code using orginal AR no freezes for me. I used the code on it's own though. It might be that your using it with another code thats causing it to freeze.

thefullmonty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know we can get max watts and pokewalker courses, but can we hack the steps and watts ON the pokewalker? If we can trick it into thinking we have all courses, is it possible with the walker?

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
loserkidsblink182 said:
blink.gif

yup... i realised that
infact i had removed it from the latest update
frown.gif

i will see what can i do on that by tomorrow

Phew. I'm actually relieved that that's what caused it. Now I know what the problem is, and I'm not doomed to not being able to trade. If you can't come up with anything elixir, no worries. I have a NDS Backup Adapter on the way (after being queued for 2 weeks.. grumble grumble..
dry.gif
) and I could just use Pokesav to edit my phrases.

But, of course, if you've got a fix coming, that works too.

Thanks for the all the work you're doing.
yay.gif

Sp1R1t

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
when i use events like pichu's,aerceus's etc. The game cant load(freeze before play)Any advice?
i am using Ez-Flash-Vi RC14

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Sp1R1t said:
when i use events like pichu's,aerceus's etc. The game cant load(freeze before play)Any advice?
i am using Ez-Flash-Vi RC14

If you're using a flash cart, you could use the method I did to activate events (technically I did them to Platinum, and traded them over to Heart Gold.. mine was retail so I couldn't extract the save file).

Download Pokesav. If you don't already have it, anyway. It's basically a save editor. Load in your save file from your microSD card.

Go to the Event Pokemon Database and you can download the event Pokemon (Aerceus, Pikachu colored Pichu, etc.) in a .pkmn file. In Pokesav, click storage (which would be your PC) and in an empty slot, click "load", find the .pkmn file you downloaded, and put it in there.

It seems like the most legitimate way to activate these events without actually going to any of those.. Pokemon rallies, or wherever these are all passed out.

Hope that helps.

soula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
soula,
whats your setup? ARDS + official cart?
Hey, I got it to work. Mistook an "8" for a "B." Will the shinies that I catch in the wild be recognized as legal or hacked if I use them in wifi?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH