smile.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you've read the thread then you'd know that it is possible but elixer doesn't do fixes
wink.gif
I'm starting to learn how to make codes for the DS games using various guides but it may take awhile for everything to click for me, and I doubt I'll ever live up to elixer's standards
rofl2.gif
he's like a god when it comes to these codes
smileipb2.png

elixirdream

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
rubyiris said:
Would someone please work on the 2x speed cheat that was in the (J) codelist?

D/P/P/GS has a really, really slow game engine, and playing through Soul Silver (J) was an extremely enjoyable experience solely BECAUSE of 2x speed.

i didn't bother to do that
because my friend told me it glitches when he opens the trainer card

i thought a bicycle or running shoe might help
smile.gif

DarkWay,
YES.... funny as how things are.. i am against on providing fixes
there are games like this i could do something
but i choose MEH
tongue.gif

anyway, i spent more time on the J codes and because of that it speed up the process

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
DarkWay,
YES.... funny as how things are.. i am against on providing fixes
there are games like this i could do something
but i choose MEH
tongue.gif

anyway, i spent more time on the J codes and because of that it speed up the process

even if the codes from J sped up the process your still a god when it comes down to this sort of thing
rofl2.gif

and I don't know if you've seen this at all BUT would anyone from the CCC be up to "porting" the camera code from HERE that was in the J version as I have to admit that does look mighty fine (apologies if it's already in there, haven't got round to checking the latest batch of codes yet)

ravina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Me again, im back, the shiney code isent working for me for soul silver, i thought there might of been a typo in the code because the last line is D0000 and not D20000 im not a coder so yours is probably right im just used to seeing it end in D2000 and thought that might of been the problem but it was not.

elixirdream

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
ravina said:
Me again, im back, the shiney code isent working for me for soul silver, i thought there might of been a typo in the code because the last line is D0000 and not D20000 im not a coder so yours is probably right im just used to seeing it end in D2000 and thought that might of been the problem but it was not.

D2 and D0 is identical
smile.gif

they just work a little different

they work for me on heart gold..
and
the addresses are identical
i don't see a reason why it doesn't work

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
what i'd really like is cheats to trigger the ingame events. that's pretty much the only cheats i'd use on my good savefile
biggrin.gif
(though i have a totally cheated savegame for fun)
ty for the code elixer!

vikaman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I don't wish to be too assertive, but the exp multiplier is giving me an issue on DeSmuME 0.9.5

Once I paste it an run the cheat code, the multiplier works fine, but when I use the "Disable" feature on DeSmuME the code still works; when I don't want it to. It even works after I delete it from the list!

The only want to take it off is to delete it and then reset. Which is quite a hassle. Is there a fix for it?

Thanks.

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
back guys, to informe you im on the 4th badge event and still no freeze
grog.gif

and im here to request some event codes plz for the french version, and thank you guys

edit: and btw is there a legendary pokmeon events rebattle codes plz ?? if no can you plz make it guys ??

nguyeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there like a cheat thing that you can get that creates pokemon and makes it like legit or something.. i heard that from a friend. Also what cheat program or whatever can i put on my akaio acekard for pokemon cheats?

also how do i use those codes on the first page?

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn. Thanks for the codes, but does anyone know why it freezes when I try to open the cheats?...it's only happening for SS. I'm using AK2i AKAIO 1.6

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
5% said:
Damn. Thanks for the codes, but does anyone know why it freezes when I try to open the cheats?...it's only happening for SS. I'm using AK2i AKAIO 1.6

I removed all (J), (K), (E), etc but AKAIO still freezes when attempting to open SS cheats, hmm. Thanks anyway

Edit: I also made a USRCHEAT.DAT with SS codes only & now I'm getting stuck a page before the cheats. What the..

QUOTE(nguyeth @ Mar 14 2010, 04:27 PM) how do you put cheats in your database for akaio 1.6?

Isn't it the same procedure as 1.5 & 1.5.1? Using R4CCE to open the USRCHEAT.DAT

nguyeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5% said:
5% said:

I removed all (J), (K), (E), etc but AKAIO still freezes when attempting to open SS cheats, hmm. Thanks anyway

QUOTE(nguyeth @ Mar 14 2010, 04:27 PM) how do you put cheats in your database for akaio 1.6?

Isn't it the same procedure as 1.5 & 1.5.1? Using R4CCE to open the USRCHEAT.DAT

im not sure first time ive used an acekard or a flash card so im like a noob at this stuff.. sorry

but i will try that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end