ROM Hack Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
eb2Ap.nsc.l
eb2HlAp.nsc.leb2HlWiFi.nsc.l
eb2Menu.nsc.l

Could it be this? hmm, being in a menu sometimes results in a freeze. and there is also something with WiFi mentioned, but what´s "HlAp" ? :/

scof

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Guys i think we should wait for the EU release..
The Japanese ROM had a different protection, so European may have a different one from USA Rom.

SelomT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mr.Mysterio said:
SelomT said:
Mr. Mysterio, i have one, but it freezes after 3 events on M3, are you gonna try and crack it?
I don't think I would be able to crack it but I guess I could find something that helps.

I've got a HeartGold one, so i'll up that now

Merzberz

Trophies
XP
Country
scof said:
The Japanese ROM had a different protection, so European may have a different one from USA Rom.

it doesn't seem likely as the korean and the french version have the same AP as well

Necet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems that the .nsc files is registry files. I've just found this (for computer tho)

QUOTE said:
Errors in your registry are one of the common causes for incorrect file associations on your windows system. It is highly recommended that you check your registry for file association errors (will also check for any other registry errors).

The NSC file type is primarily associated with 'Noder File'. (Polish)

When windows gives you an error message saying that it
"Cannot open NSC files", this means either:

A. You need to identify a program that can open the file
B. Or your registry may be damaged

Probably there is needed a program to open those .NSC files (if they exist) and probably there we will have our errors which causes the freeze.

SelomT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
scof said:

I thought about that 'cause I live in London, but the chances are that it'll be more or less the same as the USA rom. Closer to USA than Japan in terms of encryption anyway.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Necet said:
QUOTE said:
eb2Ap.nsc.l
eb2Menu.nsc.l

Could it be this? hmm, being in a menu sometimes results in a freeze. and there is also something with WiFi mentioned, but what´s "HlAp" ? :/

Someone made a code that would supposed to work, but it frooze on the menu screen.
Maybe it's related to this?
unsure.gif

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
NTAuthority said:
brett-big said:
eb2ap ? something 2 anti piracy ? ;D

access point 'kay? This is just Nintendo WFC stuff.

Yeah, you're right. I don't think the programmers (or whatever you call it) name the anti-piracy files like ANTI_PIRACY_FILES_DONT_DELETE or anything like that.
It's hidden for sure.

Necet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It´s pretty obvious that they try to change how they protect their things.. I've just read this:

QUOTE said:
Nintendo believes that piracy is most rampant in China, Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Spain and Paraguay, and that the countries aren't doing enough to prevent it, hence the platform holder's appeal to the States for help.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
eb2Ap.nsc.l
eb2Menu.nsc.leb3HlList1.nsc.leb3HlList2.nsc.leb3HlList3.nsc.l
eb3List.nsc.leb3ListBack.nsc.l eb3Way.nsc.leb4ApList.nsc.leb4Error.nsc.leb4HlDns0.nsc.leb4HlDns1.nsc.leb4H
Gateway.nsc.l
eb4HlIp.nsc.leb4HlMask.nsc.leb4HlSet1.nsc.leb4HlSet2.nsc.leb4HlSet3.nsc.leb
HlSsid.nsc.leb4HlUsb.nsc.leb4HlWep.nsc.l eb4Usb.nsc.leb5HlErase.nsc.leb5HlInfo.nsc.leb5HlMove.nsc.leb5HlOption.nsc.l
eb5Info.nsc.l
eb5Move.nsc.leb5OptMenu.nsc.l ebBgHl.ncg.lebBgOption.ncg.lebBgStep1.ncg.lebBgStep1.ncl.lebBgStep2.ncg.leb
gStep21.ncg.lebBgStep3.ncg.l ebMain.nce.lebObjMain.ncg.letBgMain.ncg.letBgMain.ncl.l etMain.nce.l etNull.nsc.letObjMain.ncg.letOption.nsc.l
etStep1.nsc.l
etStep2.nsc.l
etStep3.nsc.l etTop.nsc.l fb2Ap.nsc.l
fb2HlAp.nsc.lfb2HlWiFi.nsc.l
fb2Menu.nsc.lfb3HlList1.nsc.lfb3HlList2.nsc.lfb3HlList3.nsc.l
fb3List.nsc.lfb3ListBack.nsc.l fb3Way.nsc.lfb4ApList.nsc.lfb4Error.nsc.lfb4HlDns0.nsc.lfb4HlDns1.nsc.lfb4H
Gateway.nsc.l
fb4HlIp.nsc.lfb4HlMask.nsc.lfb4HlSet1.nsc.lfb4HlSet2.nsc.lfb4HlSet3.nsc.lfb
HlSsid.nsc.lfb4HlUsb.nsc.lfb4HlWep.nsc.l fb4Usb.nsc.lfb5HlErase.nsc.lfb5HlInfo.nsc.lfb5HlMove.nsc.lfb5HlOption.nsc.l
fb5Info.nsc.l
fb5Move.nsc.lfb5OptMenu.nsc.l fbBgHl.ncg.lfbBgOption.ncg.lfbBgStep1.ncg.lfbBgStep1.ncl.lfbBgStep2.ncg.lfb
gStep21.ncg.lfbBgStep3.ncg.l fbMain.nce.lfbObjMain.ncg.lftBgMain.ncg.lftBgMain.ncl.l ftMain.nce.l ftNull.nsc.lftObjMain.ncg.lftOption.nsc.l
ftStep1.nsc.l
ftStep2.nsc.l
ftStep3.nsc.l ftTop.nsc.l gb2Ap.nsc.l
gb2HlAp.nsc.lgb2HlWiFi.nsc.l
gb2Menu.nsc.lgb3HlList1.nsc.lgb3HlList2.nsc.lgb3HlList3.nsc.l
gb3List.nsc.lgb3ListBack.nsc.l gb3Way.nsc.lgb4ApList.nsc.lgb4Error.nsc.lgb4HlDns0.nsc.lgb4HlDns1.nsc.lgb4H
Gateway.nsc.l
gb4HlIp.nsc.lgb4HlMask.nsc.lgb4HlSet1.nsc.lgb4HlSet2.nsc.lgb4HlSet3.nsc.lgb
HlSsid.nsc.lgb4HlUsb.nsc.lgb4HlWep.nsc.l gb4Usb.nsc.lgb5HlErase.nsc.lgb5HlInfo.nsc.lgb5HlMove.nsc.lgb5HlOption.nsc.l
gb5Info.nsc.l
gb5Move.nsc.lgb5OptMenu.nsc.l gbBgHl.ncg.lgbBgOption.ncg.lgbBgStep1.ncg.lgbBgStep1.ncl.lgbBgStep2.ncg.lgb
gStep21.ncg.lgbBgStep3.ncg.l gbMain.nce.lgbObjMain.ncg.lgtBgMain.ncg.lgtBgMain.ncl.l gtMain.nce.l gtNull.nsc.lgtObjMain.ncg.lgtOption.nsc.l
gtStep1.nsc.l
gtStep2.nsc.l
gtStep3.nsc.l gtTop.nsc.l ib2Ap.nsc.l
ib2HlAp.nsc.lib2HlWiFi.nsc.l
ib2Menu.nsc.lib3HlList1.nsc.lib3HlList2.nsc.lib3HlList3.nsc.l
ib3List.nsc.lib3ListBack.nsc.l ib3Way.nsc.lib4ApList.nsc.lib4Error.nsc.lib4HlDns0.nsc.lib4HlDns1.nsc.lib4H
Gateway.nsc.l
ib4HlIp.nsc.lib4HlMask.nsc.lib4HlSet1.nsc.lib4HlSet2.nsc.lib4HlSet3.nsc.lib
HlSsid.nsc.lib4HlUsb.nsc.lib4HlWep.nsc.l ib4Usb.nsc.lib5HlErase.nsc.lib5HlInfo.nsc.lib5HlMove.nsc.lib5HlOption.nsc.l
ib5Info.nsc.l
ib5Move.nsc.lib5OptMenu.nsc.l ibBgHl.ncg.libBgOption.ncg.libBgStep1.ncg.libBgStep1.ncl.libBgStep2.ncg.lib
gStep21.ncg.libBgStep3.ncg.l ibMain.nce.libObjMain.ncg.litBgMain.ncg.litBgMain.ncl.l itMain.nce.l itNull.nsc.litObjMain.ncg.litOption.nsc.l
itStep1.nsc.l
itStep2.nsc.l
itStep3.nsc.l itTop.nsc.l jb2Ap.nsc.l
jb2HlAp.nsc.ljb2HlWiFi.nsc.l
jb2Menu.nsc.ljb3HlList1.nsc.ljb3HlList2.nsc.ljb3HlList3.nsc.l
jb3List.nsc.ljb3ListBack.nsc.l jb3Way.nsc.ljb4ApList.nsc.ljb4Error.nsc.ljb4HlDns0.nsc.ljb4HlDns1.nsc.ljb4H
Gateway.nsc.l
jb4HlIp.nsc.ljb4HlMask.nsc.ljb4HlSet1.nsc.ljb4HlSet2.nsc.ljb4HlSet3.nsc.ljb
HlSsid.nsc.ljb4HlUsb.nsc.ljb4HlWep.nsc.l jb4Usb.nsc.ljb5HlErase.nsc.ljb5HlInfo.nsc.ljb5HlMove.nsc.ljb5HlOption.nsc.l
jb5Info.nsc.l
jb5Move.nsc.ljb5Multi.nsc.ljb5OptMenu.nsc.l jbBgHl.ncg.ljbBgOption.ncg.ljbBgOption.ncl.ljbBgOption1.ncl.ljbBgStep1.ncg.l
jbBgStep1.ncl.ljbBgStep11.ncl.ljbBgStep2.ncg.ljbBgStep2.ncl.ljbBgStep21.ncg.
jbBgStep21.ncl.ljbBgStep3.ncg.ljbBgStep3.ncl.ljbBgStep31.ncl.l jbMain.nce.l
jbObjKb.ncl.ljbObjMain.ncg.ljbObjMain.ncl.ljbObjWay.ncl.ljtBgMain.ncg.ljtBg
ain.ncl.l jtMain.nce.l jtNull.nsc.ljtObjMain.ncg.ljtOption.nsc.l
jtStep1.nsc.l
jtStep2.nsc.l
jtStep3.nsc.l jtTop.nsc.l kb2Ap.nsc.l
kb2HlAp.nsc.lkb2HlWiFi.nsc.l
kb2Menu.nsc.lkb3HlList1.nsc.lkb3HlList2.nsc.lkb3HlList3.nsc.l
kb3List.nsc.lkb3ListBack.nsc.l kb3Way.nsc.lkb4ApList.nsc.lkb4Error.nsc.lkb4HlDns0.nsc.lkb4HlDns1.nsc.lkb4H
Gateway.nsc.l
kb4HlIp.nsc.lkb4HlMask.nsc.lkb4HlSet1.nsc.lkb4HlSet2.nsc.lkb4HlSet3.nsc.lkb
HlSsid.nsc.lkb4HlUsb.nsc.lkb4HlWep.nsc.l kb4Usb.nsc.lkb5HlErase.nsc.lkb5HlInfo.nsc.lkb5HlMove.nsc.lkb5HlOption.nsc.l
kb5Info.nsc.l
kb5Move.nsc.lkb5OptMenu.nsc.l kbBgHl.ncg.lkbBgOption.ncg.lkbBgStep1.ncg.lkbBgStep1.ncl.lkbBgStep2.ncg.lkb
gStep21.ncg.lkbBgStep3.ncg.l kbMain.nce.lkbObjMain.ncg.lktBgMain.ncg.lktBgMain.ncl.l ktMain.nce.l ktNull.nsc.lktObjMain.ncg.lktOption.nsc.l
ktStep1.nsc.l
ktStep2.nsc.l
ktStep3.nsc.l ktTop.nsc.l sb2Ap.nsc.l
sb2HlAp.nsc.lsb2HlWiFi.nsc.l
sb2Menu.nsc.lsb3HlList1.nsc.lsb3HlList2.nsc.lsb3HlList3.nsc.l
sb3List.nsc.lsb3ListBack.nsc.l sb3Way.nsc.lsb4ApList.nsc.lsb4Error.nsc.lsb4HlDns0.nsc.lsb4HlDns1.nsc.lsb4H
Gateway.nsc.l
sb4HlIp.nsc.lsb4HlMask.nsc.lsb4HlSet1.nsc.lsb4HlSet2.nsc.lsb4HlSet3.nsc.lsb
HlSsid.nsc.lsb4HlUsb.nsc.lsb4HlWep.nsc.l sb4Usb.nsc.lsb5HlErase.nsc.lsb5HlInfo.nsc.lsb5HlMove.nsc.lsb5HlOption.nsc.l
sb5Info.nsc.l
sb5Move.nsc.lsb5OptMenu.nsc.l sbBgHl.ncg.lsbBgOption.ncg.lsbBgStep1.ncg.lsbBgStep1.ncl.lsbBgStep2.ncg.lsb
gStep21.ncg.lsbBgStep3.ncg.l sbMain.nce.lsbObjMain.ncg.lstBgMain.ncg.lstBgMain.ncl.l stMain.nce.l stNull.nsc.lstObjMain.ncg.lstOption.nsc.l
stStep1.nsc.l
stStep2.nsc.l
stStep3.nsc.l stTop.nsc.lxb3Multi.nsc.lxb4ApListBack.nsc.l
xb4Edit.nsc.lxb4EditAddr.nsc.lxb4Multi.nsc.l
xb4None.nsc.lxtObjMain.ncl.lyb5Multi.nsc.lybBgOption.ncl.lybBgOption1.ncl.l
bBgStep11.ncl.lybBgStep2.ncl.lybBgStep21.ncl.lybBgStep3.ncl.lybBgStep31.ncl.

ybObjKb.ncl.lybObjMain.ncl.lybObjWay.ncl.l

This wrapped this if someone wanted to take a look. Don't know if it's useful though...
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: How Roms Try Helping? +1