ROM Hack Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Mods

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im trying to do this mod but when i go into the " a " folder, i can only find numbers 0, 1, 2 but not 3.

And if its possible to do this by DeltaX GUI wheres the patch files needed to use that method?

Thanks!

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^^^

look at the screenshot on the first page

EXAMPLE: For evolution mod..click on A then 0 then 3 then you reinsert on [4].

btw i originally downloaded the mods where the evolution mod was named incorrectly as a03-EVO so that threw me off. i presume you also downloaded this pack. it has since then been updated with the correct names so just redownload the mods on the first page if that's the case

regarding exclusive mods...do i add both a136-EXC-SS & a037-EXC-HG? probably should add this to instructions
wtf.gif

OddShadow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
5% said:
^^^

look at the screenshot on the first page

EXAMPLE: For evolution mod..click on A then 0 then 3 then you reinsert on [4].

btw i originally downloaded the mods where the evolution mod was named incorrectly as a03-EVO so that threw me off. i presume you also downloaded this pack. it has since then been updated with the correct names so just redownload the mods on the first page if that's the case

regarding exclusive mods...do i add both a136-EXC-SS & a037-EXC-HG? probably should add this to instructions
wtf.gif

I forgot to mention it, a037-EXC-HG is only for Heart Gold and a136-EXC-SS is only for Soul Silver (this isn't the same file for both version)

QUOTE(raiy0 @ Apr 17 2010, 08:48 AM) OddShadow if i have a previous beta release, can i just overpatch with the newer one?
Yeah you can
wink.gif
If you use the same mods, it will overwrite the previous mods.

Nero2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should but in Zorua too and replace like Zubat/Golbat with them.
Also like armoured mewtwo and Primal Dialga.

Also, Can i use both patches on the one game?

OddShadow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
He's already included since Togepi egg is replaced by a Zorua Egg !
(and of course Zorua can evolve in Zoroark by happiness)

Edit : yes you can apply all mods you want in one rom
wink.gif

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Very nice hack.

Though I'm wondering if you could make it so that you and your opponent can't use items in battle, and if you could make it so that you don't switch when your opponent switches? Like the Battle Frontier I guess, minus the ability to run from trainers.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i forgot. i wanted to switch out the lugia sprites with the dark lugia, but i dont know which file it is.

OddShadow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Krobelus said:
Very nice hack.

Though I'm wondering if you could make it so that you and your opponent can't use items in battle,.Yeah it would have been nice to not be allowed to use items especially against Gym leaders and Elite4, but it's not possible so instead you can limit yourself to 4 items like them(and without using revive).
QUOTE said:
and if you could make it so that you don't switch when your opponent switches? Like the Battle Frontier I guess, minus the ability to run from trainers.
You can actually do this in options.

basher11 said:
i forgot. i wanted to switch out the lugia sprites with the dark lugia, but i dont know which file it is.
Zoroark and Shadow Lugia use the same files so I put them together.

ForteGospel said:
i suppose that rudolph AP is needed for ysmenu... but do i need to patch this for wood R4?
No, I use Wood R4 and I haven't needed to use patch yet.

QUOTE(aarjab @ Apr 17 2010, 10:51 PM)
It would be very nice if you could catch all the pokemon in the game
rolleyes.gif
As I said in a previous page, you can already catch almost all pokemon with these mods:
(Except legendaries I can't just put in wild, there are only 8 non-evolved pokemon you can't catch)
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver...btainable.shtml
But you remind me I forgot to add them in Exclusives mod !
They will be there in the next release, next week
wink.gif

zuu25487

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About the safari/pokewalker mod, most of pokemon can be found early in the game, except for Beldum, whyyyyyyyyy
wacko.gif

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
Zoroark/Shadow Lugia Hack - Replaces Togepi and Lugia by Zorua & Shadow Lugia (for fun)
Zorua!!!?????????!!!!!!!
WHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zorua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in P..POOOOOKKKEEEMMMOONN HG???????!!!!!!!?????????????????
how can that be possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one question ... how can it fit in the Pokedex

OddShadow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
basher11 said:
can you make a separate file for lugia only?

because i dont want to use Zoroark.I'll send you a PM with Shadow Lugia hack only later
wink.gif

zuu25487 said:
About the safari/pokewalker mod, most of pokemon can be found early in the game, except for Beldum, whyyyyyyyyy
wacko.gif
You're right, I'll certainly put him in Cliff Cave for next version.

pokeman said:
Zoroark/Shadow Lugia Hack - Replaces Togepi and Lugia by Zorua & Shadow Lugia (for fun)
Zorua!!!?????????!!!!!!!
WHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zorua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in P..POOOOOKKKEEEMMMOONN HG???????!!!!!!!?????????????????
how can that be possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one question ... how can it fit in the Pokedex
Unfortunately, he can't cause Pokedex isn't modified, otherwise I should do a version for each language.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg