ROM Hack Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Mods

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I haven't logged onto GBAtemp in ages, but I decided to log back on to give you my thanks! I've been looking for a mod that only effected the gym leader's roster with moves that made sense, and you delivered!

Again, thanks a lot, you deserve it.
smile.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha nice to see Oddshadow getting some love; he was one of the first people to hack this game. lol if you look back, you can see that I was all over this thread. Please come back oddshadow!

gidoXgido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
well, first thank you for the help to get back the soul silver pokemon game for fan and not to make money

second, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or region of the modified rom is incompatible but I can’t do it, in the no&gba I get the typical failure and desmume stays in standby mode.

Someone could do me the favor to tell me that rom is compatible -snip-

Or if anyone can apply patch in the game “Pokemon soul silver” with the following mod would appreciate it even more:
-Zoroark & Shadow Hack (the last)
-Starters (ARM9, BAB)
-Exclusives (All)
-Evolutions (Without Hold Items)

That's all

gidoXgido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I checked what the problem, and reading previous post I found that the error is because crystal tile using the mod of the starter, I download the file "clean arm9.bin" or "arm9leg.bin" but try to use it instead of using starter the previous mod that I had chosen (arm9BOB.bin) and still i get the white screen, I am also using a clean rom without patching, I don’t know which may be the problem of this mod, could someone explain how to make the new process with the new file arm9LEG.bin?

P.s.: Anyone know how to edit by oneself the starter with the crystal tile? with hex editor?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over