Pokémon Global Link silently launched

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@tanveer
yeah, I used to play these kind of games when neopets was all the rage, aeons ago

I guess most of us grew out of it
biggrin.gif

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, my girlfriend can access DW with her stoutland, and i can't access it with my chandelure.
it's been "processing registration data" for 12 hours.
she's using a ROM and i'm using a legit cart. this blows.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Things are working pretty smooth for me.
Coudnt find anything that great to befriend and transfer to catch, but planted some berries.

Hopefully tomorrow I can something I want
biggrin.gif

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey i have a serious problem: using acekard 2i in akaio 1.8.6
I started playing pkmn black in the japanese version, and i got the game sync id, now that the eng version came out i just renamed my .sav file to the eng rom.
And now i was going to log in in the english version of PGU and i read this:
QUOTE said:
You can register Game Sync IDs of the English, French, Italian, German, or Spanish versions of Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version at the English, French, Italian, German, or Spanish versions of the Pokémon Global Link. Please note that Game Sync IDs of Japanese or Korean versions can't be registered at the English, French, Italian, German, or Spanish versions of the Pokémon Global Link.
BUMP

Is there a way to reset the game sync id so i can get a new one, for example using a AR code?

Thanks

Edit: i dont want to remake my game all over again!
EDit 2: or maybe editing the save file here it is my save!!! http://www.mediafire.com/?74x12an19rxq0jx

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dicamarques said:
I started playing pkmn black in the japanese version, and i got the game sync id, now that the eng version came out i just renamed my .sav file to the eng rom.
QUOTE said:
You can register Game Sync IDs of the English, French, Italian, German, or Spanish versions of Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version at the English, French, Italian, German, or Spanish versions of the Pokémon Global Link. Please note that Game Sync IDs of Japanese or Korean versions can't be registered at the English, French, Italian, German, or Spanish versions of the Pokémon Global Link.
BUMP

Is there a way to reset the game sync id so i can get a new one, for example using a AR code?

Thanks
I dont think so. You have to start the game again with EU/US version.

dicamarques

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Tanveer said:
dicamarques said:
QUOTE said:
BUMP

Thanks

Not even some how editing the save?

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dicamarques said:
Tanveer said:
dicamarques said:
QUOTE said:
BUMP

Thanks

The GAMESYNC ID is something related to Nintendos Online server, you can edit it in your save -.-

dicamarques

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Tanveer said:
dicamarques said:
Tanveer said:
dicamarques said:
QUOTE said:
BUMP

Thanks

The GAMESYNC ID is something related to Nintendos Online server, you can edit it in your save -.-

I mean editing, deleting the id so i get a new one

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you have a previous save game that you can use then yeah possible.
Other than that, I dont think the Gamesync ID changes.

What you could try is, use the game on another DS. This changes Friend Code of games when connected to WFC. Worth a try, but probably wont work.

dicamarques

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Tanveer said:
If you have a previous save game that you can use then yeah possible.
Other than that, I dont think the Gamesync ID changes.

What you could try is, use the game on another DS. This changes Friend Code of games when connected to WFC. Worth a try, but probably wont work.

Do you have a ds and a flashcart?
If so could you try doing that? http://www.mediafire.com/?74x12an19rxq0jx

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Frankenstein Tank said:
If you want to get one of the Eeveelutions, go to this link and play the game. PGL Eevvelutions Game. Also make sure you are signed into your Pokemon Global Link account when u play it. This will give people who are waiting to connect something productive to do in the meantime.

I've already done that. THREE TIMES!(other 2 times it didn't save my score lol)

also I send this to them:

QUOTEEverytime I try to connect to the dream world, it says the same message every single time:

Processing registration data.
Please wait before trying again.
It may take five minutes or longer to complete the process.

Do you have any Idea whats causing this? it seems that a lot of people have the same issue.

Please do not respond with:"we made an update so you should try now"
or...
try logging out and in again.
I tested both and it's NOT helping!

kajv95
P.S. sorry if this sounds angry, but I don't want the same basic response every single time. thank you for understanding!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk