OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No A9LH promotion please.
Thank you in advance

PGS said:
Les données de Pokémon Lune ont été utilisées sur une console Nintendo 3DS non compatible avec le service dont vous êtes membre. Le jeu sera désenregistré lors de la prochaine maintenance.
The Pokémon Moon datas have been used on a Nintendo 3DS console incompatible with the service you are a member of. The game will be unregistered during the next maintenance.
Kesako?

I first played friday afternoon after I purchased the game at the mall. I passed some of the cut scenes of the beginning, taking several screenshots through HANS, then claimed my snorlax baby. Afterwards, I visited the multiplayer "city", tried a few options there included mystery trade and "recruiting" net passants. (for a total of 50ish minutes of playtime)
I generated the synchronisation ID code yesterday then registered my game card on the PGL with no problem.
Suddenly, I find this warning today on the home page of the Global Link.

Technical informations: New Nintendo 3DS 9.2, emu-NAND 10.7.

A french guy suggested I shouldn't have play it on an emulated NAND, and that the fact I was on 10.7 was a proof that I was using a hacked downloadable version.

Another question: do I lost the ability to run 3DSX / Homebrew Launcher if I update the emuNAND to 11.0?

edit: kind of fixed. I simply started anew, this time the new sync ID was correct. (it seems)

Last edited by AyanamiRei, , Reason: "fixed"

AyanamiRei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@GilgameshArcher No. I have access to everything online in any game I tested (even the PGL service, since they still haven't unregistered my cartridge)
(If it was a ban, I wouldn't have opened another question.)

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

INobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The Pokémon Moon datas have been used on a Nintendo 3DS console incompatible with the service you are a member of. The game will be unregistered during the next maintenance.
Kesako?

I first played friday afternoon after I purchased the game at the mall. I passed some of the cut scenes of the beginning, taking several screenshots through HANS, then claimed my snorlax baby. Afterwards, I visited the multiplayer "city", tried a few options there included mystery trade and "recruiting" net passants. (for a total of 50ish minutes of playtime)
I generated the synchronisation ID code yesterday then registered my game card on the PGL with no problem.
Suddenly, I find this warning today on the home page of the Global Link.

Technical informations: New Nintendo 3DS 9.2, emu-NAND 10.7.

A french guy suggested I shouldn't have play it on an emulated NAND, and that the fact I was on 10.7 was a proof that I was using a hacked downloadable version.

Another question: do I lost the ability to run 3DSX / Homebrew Launcher if I update the emuNAND to 11.0?

emuNand runs with signature patches. So you could install the HBL through its CIA version. I would make a emuNand Backup and update the emuNand.
Did u import the cia save file?
They can't ban the cartridge, your 3DS is not banned so you could simply add the game again to your PGL.
Seems like game freak adds more cheat/hack detection.

AyanamiRei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
emuNand runs with signature patches. So you could install the HBL through its CIA version.
I have already done that, but I remember reading back when the 11.0, then 11.1 and 11.2 came up that they neutralized the ability to launch the Homebrewlauncher or that some homebrews 3DSX weren't working anymore on recent system versions. That's why I ask before upgrading (back up and restore emuNANDs is kind of time consuming ^^" I just want to be sure)

Did you import the cia save file?
What? I first played the game on my cartridge, and if this game stores the save file on the card, then I have no save on the SD card (though I was under the impression that Sun/Moon actually have no internal save memory, since my stats and picture always need a few seconds to appear on the screen)

INobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have already done that, but I remember reading back when the 11.0, then 11.1 and 11.2 came up that they neutralized the ability to launch the Homebrewlauncher or that some homebrews 3DSX weren't working anymore on recent system versions. That's why I ask before upgrading (back up and restore emuNANDs is kind of time consuming ^^" I just want to be sure)

What? I first played the game on my cartridge, and if this game stores the save file on the card, then I have no save on the SD card (though I was under the impression that Sun/Moon actually have no internal save memory, since my stats and picture always need a few seconds to appear on the screen)

I cant tell u if some specific homebrews wont work, Im using A9LH and it conserves the 9.2 exploits (emuNand should too). Most homebrew applications got CIAs to.

So you never played your current save on the leaked cia?
The only thing I can Imagine is the 10.7 Firmware version, but since the cartridge did not prompt any update message.
With A9LH you could run 11.2 Sysnand, but I don't think that's the reason.
May contact PGL and ask them why this message appeared?
What CFW are you using to boot Emunand?

AyanamiRei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So you never played your current save on the leaked cia?
Since I was certain to buy it, I didn't see any reason to steal it before. ^^" (finishing Silver back then in less than two days, the idea of being done with the Council 4 before actually getting the game wasn't inspiring)

The only thing I can Imagine is the 10.7 Firmware version, but since the cartridge did not prompt any update message.
Actually, after the french guy informed me of this, I checked and the catridge did indeed ask me to update to 11.0 (included in the game, I think). I didn't notice sooner because I wanted to take screenshots of my first hour so I ran the game immediately under HANS. ^^"

What CFW are you using to boot Emunand?
Luma 6.6
@INobody No firmware spoofing. (it has something for Region locking, though) But I inadvertently had HANS firmware spoofing active, I think.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just sounds like a firmware thing. If you're on the latest firmware no problem. That's what's up with the pokemon games, you either can't get online (excluding flat out banning) because of not using the latest NAND, or not having the latest game update (1.4/1.5 on ORAS/XY respectively). At this rate you might as try and get on that A9LH bandwagon. It even becomes a bit addicting, installing it on a console. I did it twice in one week recently and now removed from it, I want to do it again, which I could with the Black Friday N3DS.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

AyanamiRei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@RustInPeace Well, the less I work with electronic/informatic devices, the better I feel. ^^" (never had a cellular, never replaced my computer after its slow death around its 9th year, I even maintained my consoles consumption to a very low threshold). I remember that I had to study/learn the Wii hacking back then only because my brother couldn't understand a word of it but annoyed me until I did it myself, the same brother later asked that I give his 2DS the same treatment as mine and I had to do it 3or4 times just because he kept erasing the thing. I was not a fan of doing this kind of thing when I started, but now I dislike it.
Besides, I think that updating my emulated NAND to 11.2 will be largely faster than the sequence of manipulations needed for A9LH (who will bring me nothing new apart from the firmware overwrite protection).

Anyway, thank you. I suppose I will update to 11.0 or 11.2 and wait for the maintenance of the website, I'll check then if I can register again.

PS: sorry for the rant -_-" It's nice to see people who like to play around with their things.

Reactions: RustInPeace

AyanamiRei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Now that the maintenance is over, I tried a moment ago to register my game again. (on system 11.2)

PGL said:
Impossible d'enregistrer cet ID de Synchro-Jeu. Le jeu provient d'une région différente.
Impossible to register this synchronization ID. The game comes from a different region.

I had NO region spoofing active when the game (purchased in France) created this ID on my new 3DS in french language and set on France as country... Stupid thing...

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that the maintenance is over, I tried a moment ago to register my game again. (on system 11.2)

Impossible to register this synchronization ID. The game comes from a different region.

I had NO region spoofing active when the game (purchased in France) created this ID on my new 3DS in french language and set on France as country... Stupid thing...

Is it the Europe release thing? The game doesn't come out in Europe officially until the 23rd, which in your time zone I think is very near now. So you could try when it's midnight your time.

AyanamiRei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@RustInPeace Nintendo said to the sellers to put the game on purchase on the international day... i thought it had alreaby been cleared now ^^"

No, it's about the game giving me a characters sequence betraying another country, diffrent from the one I claim using/to be in.

Is there any way to "hack" another ID in my save file? If yes, can I have some examples of non-french and french IDs (to notice the differences)?
If not, shall I erase the save to generate a new serial number? Is overwriting with a new game enough or shall I delete anything on the card before?

INobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@RustInPeace Nintendo said to the sellers to put the game on purchase on the international day... i thought it had alreaby been cleared now ^^"

No, it's about the game giving me a characters sequence betraying another country, diffrent from the one I claim using/to be in.

Is there any way to "hack" another ID in my save file? If yes, can I have some examples of non-french and french IDs (to notice the differences)?
If not, shall I erase the save to generate a new serial number? Is overwriting with a new game enough or shall I delete anything on the card before?
I contacted Nintendo France a few days ago and got a response:
"Hello,

The street date for Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon is 23th of November, 2016, as indicated on our official website :
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Pokemon-Sun-1092368.html

Cordialement
Le Webmaster Nintendo France"
So your local retailers simply broke streetdate. They broke it on Monday in Germany. I will wait until tomorrow before I go online.

PKhex allows you to change your tid/sid and region of the savegame.

Last edited by INobody,
Reactions: AyanamiRei

AyanamiRei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@INobody I see. I interpreted the phrase as sign of a discrepancy between the ID and my country. I'll see friday... (I sense that i will certainly have to erase everything done xD)

edit: nothing changed. I decided to contact the after-sale service of Nintendo France.
The person who answered will ask Nintendo Europe...

AyanamiRei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Kisaragi No idea, I don't even know the origin of the problem.

@aos10 No, it didn't. It would be inside a quotation panel or between " " if it was a citation.

UPDATE: I was sent to ask to the customer service of pokémon.fr. The entry page isn't even up to date (proposing me "Dream World" in the PGL problems, and asking me for my DS and DS game card zones)
It's not like every Pokémon Moon game card was the same. Oh, wait, they are.

Reactions: aos10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +2
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make... +2