Gaming Pokémon Global Link note says almost 6,000 people have been banned online for having altered save da

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It'd be interesting to see if you are banned

I did something similar, I traded away many Solgaleos, Lunalas, Tapus, etc. on GTS and nothing happened to me, it seems that as long as your Poke is accepted and it goes away, the most likely bet is that you're safe

ontopic: Not like I could use Global Link anyway, whenever I tried to access the site the thing just reset'ed on me and I wasn't able to use it, not only with me but this is happening with several users of the website, even for those who don't even know how to hack a Pokemon game, so I kinda gave up at using GL at this point, best thing to do is to ask someone to battle with you or just do a free battle on battle spot, seems like a better choice to do in the long run anyways

Connected and GameSynced normally: no ban, people.

Reactions: Evernew

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I've used pre pokemon mons early before Pokebank release and also plenty of genned stuff. No ban for me. From what I've heard the ban only impacts your ability to use ranked battles (rated Gamespot). That and I believe the people who were banned might have attempted to use super illegal stuff like mons with bad EV stats for example. What ever it was, I didn't fit that criteria. :P

EDIT: Also note servers seem to check for valid Pokéballs now. I had to fix my Skitty that used to work fine in gen 6. But in gen 7 I had to give it a different pokeball.

Last edited by Apache Thunder,
Reactions: Kamui

Kyek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Found something interesting:
  1. Make a backup of your save game
  2. Get a save game from this thread and inject it into your game https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokémon-sun-moon-save-game-event-sharing-thread.448481/
  3. get a sync id from the computer in the festival plaza and save
  4. export the save and open it in pkhex
  5. copy the game sync ID from the SAV tab
  6. open your original backup save from step 1
  7. paste the game sync ID into the SAV tab
  8. undo any modifications you did to the save before you got banned otherwise you will just get banned again.
  9. import your save with the new game sync into your 3ds
  10. you will now be unbanned but you will lose your win-lose ratio etc

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/c...al_link_note_says_almost_6000_people/dcxo1ha/

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
And I'm still going to propose this:
Here's how the unbanning method worked in ORAS era:

1. Unlink the game from Global Link.
2. After it's done, back up your old save.
3. Start a new game, then reach the Festival Plaza.
4. Do a Game Sync with your PGL account and retrieve your ID.
5. Back up your new save file.
6. Open your new save file with PKHeX. Find the Game Sync ID field and copy that.
7. Open your old save file with PKHeX. Find the Game Sync ID field and paste the one from the new save file.
8. Restore your old modified save
Voila! You're unbanned with no data lost

Reactions: PrometheusG.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Ok heres my clean Save File After the Elite4. No GL and no editing except for my Team so I could finish the Pokemon League fast

Its the same Game

Attachments

• Pokemon Moon.rar
    23.8 KB · Views: 110

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since