Gaming Pokemon Gen V titles announced

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm, Black and White aren't that bad I guess, the third one has gotta be Pokemon Grey though
tongue.gif

and this generation his the re-makes of Sapphire/Ruby coming, something like; Sacred Sapphire/Royal Ruby?
yaynds.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
annoj6s said:
.Darky said:
I'm ok with this. I like the logos too.

Now I just wonder what kind of Pokemon designs Nintendo will come up with this time.

This looks very realistic

4Bjts.png

http://i.imgur.com/4Bjts.png

But it may just be some really good fan art

And by the way screw you americans, why does when any mention of black and white comes, you guys instantly relate it to peoples' race

Fanart.
Look at the shading, try find some proper shading.... oh wait. There is none...
Its a good attempt but definetly fan art, compare the original NON updated sprites to the pictures around it, there not shaped right, the lengendaries colour scheme is of dialga, palkia and arceus.
Definetly Fan Made.

Edit:
I just re through all the names too.
Hell no. Not even gamefreak is that retarded.
Also. if you notice theres a panda pokemon called....
Polapowa. Not just a hilarious name, but i made this resemblelence to this pokemon located HERE.
http://www.serebii.net/fakes/
Scroll down to the bottom and look of Enpanda so its alittle similar , turn it around and change it alittle.
But anyway. sticking to my point, fan made

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As long as it will be a completelly new game (not a remake) with new features and a (somehow) new way of playing, i'll love it. Otherwise this will be a fail.

Even if it will be good, if they advertise it as something completelly new and it isn't something new, some Pokenerds will rage.

patrickbrown3000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
101908.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
As long as it will be a completelly new game (not a remake) with new features and a (somehow) new way of playing, i'll love it. Otherwise this will be a fail.

Even if it will be good, if they advertise it as something completelly new and it isn't something new, some Pokenerds will rage.

I really dont think they will change much. its part of why pokemon is so popular. nothing has really changed because they found what works best to please the majority and make it accessible to new fans.

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they start working on the next pokemon game right after this one is done though, we have to hurry and get in as many pokemon games as we can before 2012 gets here!!!!!!
laugh.gif

But really I can't believe that the next pokemon game is already coming out this soon after the G/S remakes.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Just saying; there WAS a note by japanese that americans will most likely pick it up as racist in some level.

Someone even shopped a image of logo of both games, and put 50-cent with "Black" and Eminem with "White"

Made me laugh and, well - gonna wait and see.

As Said, I was NOT really hot with gen IV and most of reason was that most (90%) of new generation pokemons were "Meh" at most, and very many were "Why in god loving nature would you just slap that in and call it a pokemon" (I also call it the "FUCKING COMBEE")

These MAY have small change do same as ruby did to me (felt little different, unfamiliar, but in end welcomed and good) - Or Destroy my whole hope to the thing and I will move to play japanese sex games for rest of my life.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
As Said, I was NOT really hot with gen IV and most of reason was that most (90%) of new generation pokemons were "Meh" at most, and very many were "Why in god loving nature would you just slap that in and call it a pokemon" (I also call it the "FUCKING COMBEE")
I agree here mate, Gen IV pokes looked like repeats of past pokemon given new shapes. Prime example: bidoof. Did that dumb FUCK become mutated off of a zigzagoon? I really agree with you here man and IMO RSE was the BEST series. Highly innovative and one region contains so much to do.

ON TOPIC: New images look awesome guys check them out!

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Ryukouki said:
QUOTE said:
I agree here mate, Gen IV pokes looked like repeats of past pokemon given new shapes. Prime example: bidoof. Did that dumb FUCK become mutated off of a zigzagoon? I really agree with you here man and IMO RSE was the BEST series. Highly innovative and one region contains so much to do.

ON TOPIC: New images look awesome guys check them out!

Yeah, well I personally like Gen 2 most to this date, since Gen 2 was my first (original Gen 2) and also it still to this date is only pokemon with two regions to explore completely.

But, as I said, I highly enjoyed my Ruby.

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think at this point every one would agree, they really need to stop making new pokemon.. maybe make like 5 or 10 max per new game 1 maybe 3 new legendary.

They have so much to work with, if they tried hard enough they could try putting half of all pokemon in one game the other half in the other game.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The point of Pokemon has never been the story. It's always been to collect them all!
That's why 5-10 new Pokemon a game will never work, especially considering how long we wait for new generations.

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the point you can't really catch them all, and with the more pokemon they create the more impossible it becomes to catch them all with out cheating. And story does matter if it wasn't for things like team rocket or the badly done team galactic the game wouldn't be as fun.

Catching them all is only one of many parts of the pokemon games to me.

Requios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't understand why they didn't wait and make it for the 3DS. After all, the trend has been to make a new generation of Pokemon for each generation of Nintendo handheld. Could you imagine how much cooler it would be if they made a Fire Blast look like it was coming out of the screen?

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Requios said:
I still don't understand why they didn't wait and make it for the 3DS.

Agreed. Though this means that the game will sell more copies, since the average household has more DSs lying around than it does people. And besides, this isn't the first time they crammed 2 generations on one console.

EDIT: Wowzers, didja see those screenshots? They're going crazy with perspectives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was adding some stuff to my gdevelop project and I couldnt save it cuz there was a power outage and thus no internet
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I was adding some stuff to my gdevelop project and I couldnt save it cuz there was a power...