1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1/7/4 and 1/7/2 can't unpact,why?

Do you have a detailed list of trainer models and field animations?thx

Not too sure if you still have this problem but just in case:

If you're getting errors, try redownloading pk3DS, or if you get an error message saying that it was files were unpacked but the unpacking was unsuccessful, try unpacking the unsuccessful files (if that makes sense)

As for a list of trainer models and field animations, that's mostly trial and error. Just open files one by one and find the models you're looking for.

Related models are usually all in one file (Hats are in one .bin file, clothes are in another .bin file, ect.) and textures are attached with the models (a baseball cap has one model, but multiple textures, a t-shirt has one model with multiple textures, etc.)

forgive me if some of this information is wrong as it has been a while since I ripped something from a 3DS game.

まだこの問題があるかどうかはわかりませんが、念のため:

エラーが発生した場合は、pk3DS を再ダウンロードしてみてください。 または、ファイルが解凍されたが解凍に失敗したというエラー メッセージが表示された場合は、失敗したファイルを解凍してみてください (意味がある場合)。

トレーナー モデルとフィールド アニメーションのリストは、ほとんどが試行錯誤です。 ファイルを 1 つずつ開き、探しているモデルを見つけます。

通常、関連するすべてのモデルは 1 つのファイルに含まれており (1 つの .bin ファイルに帽子、別の .bin ファイルに服など)、モデルにはテクスチャが添付されています (1 つの .bin ファイルに野球帽など)。 モデルはあるが複数のテクスチャ、T シャツには複数のテクスチャを持つモデルが 1 つあるなど)。

3DSゲームから何かを切り取ってからしばらく経っているので、この情報の一部が間違っている場合はご容赦ください. この翻訳にはGoogle翻訳も使用したため、翻訳が奇妙に聞こえる場合はご容赦ください

Giganoob2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Number for Ash Greninja? (not active ash greninja or regular greninja but the one with the ability battle bond.)

ABZB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Lunala, Solgaleo, and the corresponding Necrozma forms, it seems that some of the difference in Shiny coloration is encoded somewhere other than the Normal/Shin(y texture files - for example, even after replacing everything in the Lunala shiny texture file (10362) with the stuff from 10361, the wings still have the reddish Shiny texture - however, after experimenting with altering the textures, it seems that there is some kind of effect overlaying the wings in the shiny form - there are small but noticeable changes to the color if I change the color of the texture file.
Does anyone know how or where this is coded/stored, and if so, how it might be changed?
Post automatically merged:

Edit: Oops, does this forum do automerge-as-service or are we not supposed to do things to invoke that function?

Number for Ash Greninja? (not active ash greninja or regular greninja but the one with the ability battle bond.)
You can just look it up in the list for Gen 6 in the OP

1666647844625.png

Last edited by ABZB,

Giganoob2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this reference incase you are confused (greninja 1 is the one I need) I will check 0/9/4g now to see but as if now I do not know where it is.

Attachments

• 8D16A73E-5A03-4F65-A2DB-CA2F3F8042FD.jpeg
    8D16A73E-5A03-4F65-A2DB-CA2F3F8042FD.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 46
  • 629A6329-59B4-4FD7-A7C0-399FAD0CFC61.jpeg
    629A6329-59B4-4FD7-A7C0-399FAD0CFC61.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 42
  • 64422DFA-5071-49AC-B466-6ADE95D5748F.jpeg
    64422DFA-5071-49AC-B466-6ADE95D5748F.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 45

ABZB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this reference incase you are confused (greninja 1 is the one I need) I will check 0/9/4g now to see but as if now I do not know where it is.
Ah, I understand now.
Unfortunately, both regular Greninja and the Greninja that can transform into Ash-Greninja share the same model/texture.

That is to say "Greninja" and "Greninja 1" share the same model files, only "Greninja 2" has a different one

ABZB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On a related note, how does the game decide which model to use?
I know the Personal file (a017) has a field for Forme Sprite, but how does that work?

Is there a lookup table somewhere that can be edited?
(I'd like to replace some of the Pikachu forms with more Megas)

ABZB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, certain textures, if you edit them & then reimport them via Ohana using "Replace All", break & leave the resulting Pokemon transparent.

For example, if I even use "replace all" to replace the Shiny Rayquaza texture files with unedited copies of those same files, the result is that most of the body and head vanish, both in-game and in SPICA those parts are completely see-through.

However, if you replace the files one by one using "Replace", this does not happen.

I have no idea why the former happens, or why the makes it not happen...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1