Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
So, I'm kinda scrapping Tsareena for now. There's a problem with the animations not being ripped in SPICA.
Instead, is there a list of trainer models anywhere? Specifically for the main player character but I would think that the models for trainers would be grouped together.
If not, I have enough determination and, more importantly, anger and spite to make a list on my own.
please don't let me go down this path. In fact, @Manurocker95 do you know where trainer models are and/or how to fix the animation problem? If not, it's fine.

Spica should work as well as Ohana. Just try both.

Trainer models + battle animations are in 1/7/4
field animations in 1/7/2

Reactions: 1B51004

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spica should work as well as Ohana. Just try both.

Trainer models + battle animations are in 1/7/4
field animations in 1/7/2
Thank you!!!
I literarily looked everywhere for the trainer information, thank you so much
I will try both of your suggestions once I have the time. One more question: Is there a specific version of Ohana I should use? I've been using a prebuilt Rebirth version of it, but that one has been giving me troubles sometimes.

Last edited by 1B51004,

Manurocker95

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Spain
Thank you!!!
I literarily looked everywhere for the trainer information, thank you so much
I will try both of your suggestions once I have the time. One more question: Is there a specific version of Ohana I should use? I've been using a prebuilt Rebirth version of it, but that one has been giving me troubles sometimes.
rebirth works just fine for me, but I use the null workaround you can find somewhere

Reactions: 1B51004

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Did/will someone upload these to the models resource?
I don't see a reason why these couldn't be uploaded there to make this simple for the fangame-making mankind

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm ripped the female Pokémon trainer for personal use, but apparently the trainer models are separated into different pieces, meaning I'm going to reconstruct them. They're also stark white which means I'm going to need to apply a palette to them.

Reactions: Nutez

OliviaCMM

Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to use this guide earlier and for some reason all of my pokemon became invisible. 0 clue why this happened, it is the case for both reskinned and non edited pokemon.

YONYS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, im new here, but anybody can upload file.bin to Mega, Mediafire u other site, and add the link for download (i have not nintendo 3Ds)

YONYS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Animation binaries are there as well

Hi again, i want show you about the file not have animation.

if you can give me link for download with animation, I would be very grateful.

Attachments

• model3d.png
    model3d.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 123

Manurocker95

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Spain
Hi again, i want show you about the file not have animation.

if you can give me link for download with animation, I would be very grateful.

Linking that kind of files is not allowed and you are clearly not looking in the right place, because the MEGA has models and animations:

upload_2021-2-17_9-33-50.png

GoldYoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finding the thread awfully late, but whenever I try to reimport model/texture in Ohana I either get an error (and the model isnt imported) or nothing happens at all, have no clue what im doing wrong

BakaCirno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
My guess is you haven’t decompressed the bins with pk3ds tool, right?
hello!I have some.bin USUM pokemon files in the 4_g folder,and now I want to import it into SPICA to replace using ohana,SPICA cannot read .bin but ohana can,so I use pk3DS→Tools→Misc Tools→(de)compress LZ11 and get some dec_number.bin,it can import in SPICA,but the step looklike slow ,one pokemon have 9 .bin files,and it must be one by one decmoprss by pk3DS? the pk3DS looklike only choose one.bin file to decompress once,and the SPICA import model texture animation must be one by one as same as the ohana?
I want to know if this process is correct, thank you very much!

Manurocker95

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Spain
hello!I have some.bin USUM pokemon files in the 4_g folder,and now I want to import it into SPICA to replace using ohana,SPICA cannot read .bin but ohana can,so I use pk3DS→Tools→Misc Tools→(de)compress LZ11 and get some dec_number.bin,it can import in SPICA,but the step looklike slow ,one pokemon have 9 .bin files,and it must be one by one decmoprss by pk3DS? the pk3DS looklike only choose one.bin file to decompress once,and the SPICA import model texture animation must be one by one as same as the ohana?
I want to know if this process is correct, thank you very much!

if you drag the 4_g folder you get all decrypted at once, so you only need to open the proper files in ohana or spica.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.