Homebrew Pokemon from Gen 1 through to Gen 7

SpartanG01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to bring Pokemon starting with Gen 1 through every game up to Gen 7?

I know Pokemon Bank can go directly from Gen 1 to Gen 7

and I know PKSM can transfer from Gen IV onward

But is there any way to take a Gen 1 pokemon into Gen 2, then Gen 3, then Gen 4, then Gen 5, then Gen 6, then Gen 7?

I have a fully modded 3DS and digital copies of every game.

Soccerdies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to bring Pokemon starting with Gen 1 through every game up to Gen 7?

I know Pokemon Bank can go directly from Gen 1 to Gen 7

and I know PKSM can transfer from Gen IV onward

But is there any way to take a Gen 1 pokemon into Gen 2, then Gen 3, then Gen 4, then Gen 5, then Gen 6, then Gen 7?

I have a fully modded 3DS and digital copies of every game.
Yeah so the way ive always seen it is cartridge based games of Gen 1 (Red, Blue Yellow) could only trade with cartridge based gen 2 games (gold, silver, crystal) and Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2. It wasnt until Gen 3 where you could technically transfer them up the generations and eventually reach Gen 7. HOWEVER, since they re released virtual console versions of the first 2 generations, you can use those versions and transfer them directly to Gen 7 via Pokemon Bank.

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
There is no existing system with which to directly transfer from generation 2 to 3.

What you can do, is manually convert a pokemon in the same manner that pokemon bank does, and inject it into generation 3. This will obviously not be a legitimate pokemon however, and having a pokemon with a GB era origin set, GBA/DS era ribbons earned, and poketransfer as its location, seems unlikely to pass bank checks and may have to be manually injected into generation 6 again upon reaching the end of generation 5.

In my personal opinion, this wouldn't be a worthwhile endeavour, and rather than go through this process, it would be better to substitute the GB era games with Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver and keep your pokemon legitimate.

Those are the only options you have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.