I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a running list of things not to do in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

I named my friend/rival "Goatse". This is no good because people say things like "You and Goatse sure are tight." (the latter invokes the proper use of the word 'Irony' btw, kiddies)

That's just wrong. And now I can't change it
frown.gif

Add your own PKMN dont's...

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do not use any hacking devices like pokesav..
i once did on fire red on an emulator, then lost all interest for the game. in like 10 mins too. at first it was cool celebi, deoxys, mew, and then u realize they are just like any other pokemon.

even if this game i have to trade for the hacked ones or cloned ones, at least i'm getting them through trade one by one and not just having them automatically.

stingfist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't forget to save often, always save before important battles, if you lose, turn off to load the save back. Else you lose half of your money each loss
biggrin.gif

Pedro UK

Trophies
XP
Country
It's not a 'don't' as such but you should make backups of your save games taht way you can mess around and experiment a bit and if it goes wrong you can just load up you bak file.
smile.gif

GTom89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't Cheat
BECAUSE: You do this you will will lose all interest in the game, i did it on R/S and the day i did it the same was boring. This game is too good to do that too, playing it properly is always a million times more fun than cheating, besides it messes things up for us who want to play online properly (at least cheaters will get bored and stay offline eventually i suppose).

VeeK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What's with that chick in the 2nd town that wants you to make a group?
I named it Orgy and she's like "An Orgy Group is it? Sounds Great!"
lol...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!