ROM Hack Pokemon Creepy Black! Be a part of the legendary creepypasta game&

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well i think this is awesome, good luck with the translation, as always!

Ummm... Would now be a bad time to say that I just made a hacked rom of creepy black, and that I just made the front design look like a radicate in honor of Reds Radicate whoS buried in lavender town, with an available tomb made for radicate, with a rat sprite encased in glass, and a side quest concerning GHOST floating around inside the tomb, would it be bad that I told you im a scripter, a hacker, a programmer, a creative mind, that I have been following links about this whole contraversy, and im dying my old pokemon red cartridge and altering it and reprograming its insides with said altered hack, then will leak the news on the internet about its wherebouts and possibly maybe even auction it off??????

You all must really be hating me or thinking im annoying or whatever. Whatever. But its legitimately being made into a cartridge from the rom I got bored and hacked with. The only problem is, its on my pc and I only get online thru my android.
Of course! Because the GB carts have EEPROM.
You fail at lying in a site like this
Oh and programmer, talk to us what you can do, Uh do simple maps with a rom editing program -.-?
Also you spelled Raticate wrong, along with alot of other mistakes.

Reactions: 1 person

DavidTwiztidWedd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I know I spelled Radicate wrong but you knew what I meant and I dont care all that much about raping the bloody american language. But anyways, I used fireRED instead of reggiRED for the rom and split the script in lavendertown so when you enter the small shrinelike thing radicates memorial tomb is in the background with a sihn on thr wall stating "In dedication to Blue's Radicate from pkmn generation I. 'You're Can' Leave Me!" Blue' and at this point with these words you have to press a code in order to activate the Creepyblack version of the game. If you do it correctly youll hear radicates cry, followed by a completely different Lavendertown song. That took me a while to track this special one, since its infamous for having GHOST and UNOWN spelling LEAVE NOW. Following THAT, GHOST will materialize and say LEAVE NOW. A battle begins where ultimately, your pokemon are scared and you have to STRUGGLE. At the last second, Blues Radicate will materialize and you will use him (and all his first gen moves) to weaken GHOST and catch him if your lucky. This is where Creepyblaxk begins to unfold, but you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GO BY WHAT TINY CARTRIDGE© WROTE NI EXCEPTIONS THATS THE MAINFRAME OF CREEPYBLACK!!!!! If you try to take adcantage of GHOST he will disobey you, curse you, and you have to start all over again with this sidequest I made. But being a sidequest, theres one difderence to the ending- And I wont spoil it for you. But during and after this sidequest I spliced in a few sprite NPCs to make this shit legit. Ummm... I forgot the questions you asked hold on lemme post again haha ^_^

DavidTwiztidWedd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
And ahahaha, I cant. You remember, I told you im online via DROID GALAXY PREVAIL, not a computer, although I can TELL you im using a combination of linux graphing design and Lunar IPS, plus tomorrow when schools over ill show you folk the html code schimatics I created for one of my layouts. Anyone excited yet :D ?

Oh, and another thing: MY NEXT POST WILL BE A LINK TO A CREEPYBLACK VERSION I HACKED RECENTLY, USING SAID ORIGIONAL VERSION ROM. Smile and be happy folks before GHOST curses you ;D

DavidTwiztidWedd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Heres what I have so far, BY ALL MEANS, THIS IS NOT AN EASY TASK BEFORE YOU. SINCE THIS IS NO LONGER MINE, I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO PUT TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS UNDER THE LINK TO PREVENT INFRINGEMENTS

http://www.vizzed.com/play/pokemon-creepy-black-(demo-v005-final)-gba-online-game-boy-advance-44038-game

POKeMON™, GAMEFREAK™, the NINTENDO Logo, and all subsequential companies are licensed under their respective copyrights, even though they gave me a crappy bullshit deal of .001% of annual net earnings for this buyout. All rights reserved.

jerbear64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres what I have so far, BY ALL MEANS, THIS IS NOT AN EASY TASK BEFORE YOU. SINCE THIS IS NO LONGER MINE, I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO PUT TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS UNDER THE LINK TO PREVENT INFRINGEMENTS

http://www.vizzed.co...demo-v005-final)-gba-online-game-boy-advance-44038-game

POKeMON™, GAMEFREAK™, the NINTENDO Logo, and all subsequential companies are licensed under their respective copyrights, even though they gave me a crappy bullshit deal of .001% of annual net earnings for this buyout. All rights reserved.

1. You do realize that is just Team Creepy Black's final ROM, right?
2. It would be hard to get your hack on Vizzed, I believe.
3. You linked to Vizzed to possible avoid getting banned for posting roms.

Reckutx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could help with this SO bad, but I have no hacking skills what so ever. However I am a master at Pokémon games so if its not too much to ask I would like to be a bata tester. I can also design the cover sticker for any one who wants to make a hard copy of this. (If someone does do that please make a video of how you did so that I can make one and freak out my friends with the acually Pokémon Creepy Black cartrag.) I'm fairly good at finding hacking tools online that work so I might be able to help with that. If this does get finished (And I REALLY hope it does) then I will LITERALLY make a cartrage of this from my old Pokémon Blue that I never play and will make a video of it. Good luck on this hack!

~Reckutx

Reckutx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Er, this project died ages ago.

0_0 oh. I now feel like an idiot, XD. But can anyone get this started up again? I have been DIEING to play a fully completed version of this! I tried team creepy black's but there were alot of glitches that happened such as I couldnt use curse on Brock's Onix. Along with the fact that you cant curse the trainers, so I really didn't like that version. If anyone wants to start this back up e-mail me at [email protected] I will be doing research on whether it would be possible in pokemon red or if it HAS to be firered. I will also find hacking tools so please someone help me with this! I will probably find a way to write the ROM to a cart and (if its firered) fit the gba cart in a gb cart shell (just for looks)

~Reckutx

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
1 - I have to post this every time this project comes up, nobody is getting anywhere without a programmer. This copypasta involves a ton of functionality that does not exist in the original games, so normal people going at the game with level editors won't create things like in the story. Even the half-finished thing you played involved lots of custom work, and that wasn't even working with the right game.

2 - ROM = Read-Only Memory. The game/ROM data on retail carts (such as actual pokemon carts) cannot be overwritten or modified. You could, however, do something like buy a GBA flash cart and write the ROM to it's flash chip, then take it out of it's shell and put it in another one you modified...

3 - If you're looking to ACTUALLY remake Creepy Black, it'd be for the Gameboy, since that's what the original one was about. Firered and such are remakes of the original games, so any hacking on them will not recreate the original story's game.

Reckutx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have acually found the programming system that was used for Gameboy, C! (which Im guessing is and old version of C++) along with tutorials on how to use it. I might be able to do basic programming with this but I would need someone else to help. I'll post a link to it later.

~Reckutx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1