I think i can now say this, Hello GBAtemp!

Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
OP
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
The reason of this title, is because I've used GBAtemp ALOT for the past years like... probably since 2014-2015 or something. And I visited this website from time to time for what? That's simple, I had a PSP at the time :D, so i used GBAtemp to gather infos about hacking, modding, game recommendations (I remember that I found N.O.V.A 1 here), and MAINLY homebrews. And the next years i had a NDSi, and was the same thing, games and homebrews & hacking and BTW, it was here that found about the EzFlash Omega for DS & GBA, and soon later i bought it and i had tons of fun with it (unfortunately inhad to sell all of it but forget it...).

But anyway... I really never used this website to general things, i never was into forums and etc, maybe because I was dumb af when was a kiddo, so I never created a GBAtemp account and so on.

So, NOW I can say it for real, Hello to you who's reading this and Hello for the GBAtemp in general!!

I think I got a little bit emotional with this vent, remembering of my past and etc hehe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto