ROM Hack Pokemon Creepy Black! Be a part of the legendary creepypasta game&

colt*turtle*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ummm... was the description supposed to be shorter? welll anyways read the description for info! plzz contribute, and donmt be affraid to say sumthing if yumve been thinking about it! :D

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ummm... was the description supposed to be shorter? welll anyways read the description for info! plzz contribute, and donmt be affraid to say sumthing if yumve been thinking about it! :D

1.What help do you need
2.Whats in ur hack
3.What part are you gonna take in this Hack
4.Why is it called 'creepy black'
5.Why are you hacking pokemon red?? Thats a gb game. do u mean, making pokemon creepy black by using black/white/hg/ss?
6.Pasta.? WTF MAN
7.Dude, can you even hack?
8.Do you know what you are doin or did u just post an idea expecting it to be made?
9.Why did you pitch a hack with 1 line barely discribing anything

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
There already is someone working on it.
http://www.ds-scene....c&nid=10585&p=1
http://gbatemp.net/t...lack-temp-name/

They've released a demo patch but I believe it's no longer being worked on. Try to see if you can get materials from them to continue it.
However, they're not technically hacking Pokemon Red.

4.Why is it called 'creepy black'
5.Why are you hacking pokemon red?? Thats a gb game. do u mean, making pokemon creepy black by using black/white/hg/ss?
6.Pasta.? WTF MAN
By pasta, he means creepypasta, which is a scary story circulated around the internet.

It's called Creepy Black and he's hacking Pokemon Red because it's based on this scary story about a Pokemon Red/Blue hack called Pokemon Black. The 'Creepy' part is so you don't get it confused with the legitimate Pokemon Black game.

Edit) Ooops! I forgot I had made a post before I posted again!

colt*turtle*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='Black IcE'] ... ughh... dont insult me broo...@[member='evry12just'] i said i am new to this. but yes i very much so can hack, i just cant figure out scripting, cuz i havent found any good tutorials(not like i spent more than 10 minutes trying) throw me a link to a good tutorial and u can all stop being meeaan and i will do it all myself.;) jk. but i would like a scripter, black ice read this story about creepy black... http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743831/super-creepy-pokemon-hack if the link doesnt work... u get a typing lesson:) and just so u kno, i will do almost all of the map work, sprite hacking, and overall pokemon changes, i just need an awesome scripter to make the part tht happens in thw story after u beat the elite four, actually happen. i just need a .zip folder of every GB&GBC hacking tool u can find, with all the .dll &.ocx files included, of course i dont neccessarily need the scripting files, cuz i (hopfully) wont be doing the scripting. I've got sum pretty creepy ideas!;P so will any of u help me? i can post what i got so far of the rom, just tell me where to upload it! *turtle*

Reactions: 1 person

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping I see this bear fruit. :D It sounds really cool. I read the article colt*turtle*
It sounds cool, but a lot of people have already stated that it's nearly impossible to hack Pokemon Red or Blue to do what the story says. You have to have a lot of time and hacking experience to do it, which most people don't have one or both of, so that's why all of the other hacks have opted to FireRed/LeafGreen or making their own homebrew PC executable for it.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

colt*turtle*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
of course its made up! :) thats y we're (I'm maybe) making it! its gonna be awesome, and yes u are gonna like it! of course, u read the article, i hope, and u should know the story is supposed to be about death, etc. ... so y are we so happy about it? hahaha!

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Firstly, You referenced someone else instead of me in ur post turtle :lol:
Who knew one capital letter would change it completly Black-Ice > Black iCe

Also, I had no previous knowledge of what pasta black was and to me it just looked rather dodge, like one of those 'poorly presented new idea guys' so sorry for my mistake.
I'll read that link and see wassup with this.

EDIT: After reading that article I have come to the realisation that there are many strange and disturbed people in this world
If i found that next to my bed randomly one day and played it, I think I'd be emotionally scarred.
I'm now actually quite interested...

colt*turtle*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank u black ice. and yes, i had it on another page (dont remember) , but a moderator moved it to this page, (confusion with the new pokemon black&white??) but this job is gonna take an extreme amount of hacking skill(that of which i dont entirely possess myself) and an extraordinary amount of time and dedication... I'm thinking about maybe getting 1 or 2 proffessionals if no one on here volunteers... like destinedjagold, or zel for example... they (especialy jagold) know how to do scripts pretty well.. and if anyone has a .zip folder of every GB/GBC ROM hacking tool they can find, i would geeatly appreciate it!:) (.ocx&.dll files NEED TO BE INCLUDED) any volunteers for sumthing? any position u want, u got it for right now, cuz my team roster is empty... I'll brb... heading over to pokecommunity to see about jagold or zel...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...