• Views 1,161,567
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

rgx2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to fix the crashing on Desmume 9.9 JIT when encountering a Pokemon? I have (what I think) is the latest patch, and it works fine on 9.8, just that 9.9 is so much faster...I would search the thread, but I have no idea if this site has a thread search option. Thanks for any info gaiz.

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
To be fair, PokeSav is much precise working. I never could create a Pokémon @ Pokegen that would pass any hack/legit-check. However with PokéSav I could and still can.

When I'm going to finish my project to create for every Pokémon a usefull moveset (Competive) using PokeSav.
I will probably restart this summer by just trying to finish all OU Pokémon up to 493 as I cannot RNG in 5th gen.

To be more clear. I will only hack a pokemon that passes the most updated Hack/Legit-Checks that I can RNG too =3. This means only Pokémon from DPP are RNG'able or me.

EDIT: I'm not a fan-boy(girl actually) or anything. It's just personal preferences. I use Pokégen for Wondercards if the one from Wondercard Insertions Program from Grovyle (or something) doesn't work.

I got a program for most the most little and simple things.
If you used pokesav before black&white gen. Then you must be hell of a lucky person to make it work everytime. Pokesav is NOT noob friendly when it comes to creating a legit pokemon for the gens BEFORE black&white. In fact ALL OF THEM required a tutorial the first time to make it legit. PokeGen however was and STILL is easy to create legit pokemon before B&W gen. Because of some reason after b&w came out the creators decided to make PID unaffected by stats. Yes.... The most annoying part of creating a competely legit pokemon was gone. Now everyone can pratically create a legit pokemon by simply throwing a caught pokemon in a editor that edits stats and edit all they want....... Want to argue more?

EDIT: Wait what... You failed to create a legit pokemon for the newest gen? Seriously its the easiest to create legit one... If you were able to do it before that. Then pokegen would be a easy case. Its a simple matter of using their search motor for a working pid like pokesav. But pokesav often had pid that didnt work. Pokegen too if ur wondering. Nothings perfect. But my point is pokegen is easier. Pokesav is only easy once you know everything....

EDIT2: And like always. Manually creating the PID is way better as you have more control of what your actually getting out of this PID value that makes your pokemon legit.

Well I CAN create legit pokémon through PokeGen, however these wont pass my most advanced Hack/Legit-Checks.

Yes I actually started using PokeSav shortly after release and I prefer it because I can create a complete pokémon WITH the correct PID for it. A PID that is affected by stats, Shinyness etc.

Never had too much trouble with it...

AndersonAntonioS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Anyone played B2/W2 in no$gba reported the crash after gaining the Toxic Badge???The rom with the Drag'n'drop patch v2 does fix this crash???
I've discovered the problem...is a bad rom caused the problem for me...I've downloaded the clean rom and applied the patch in 1st page and i have a better rom which i've past the 2nd gym...

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Well I CAN create legit pokémon through PokeGen, however these wont pass my most advanced Hack/Legit-Checks.

Yes I actually started using PokeSav shortly after release and I prefer it because I can create a complete pokémon WITH the correct PID for it. A PID that is affected by stats, Shinyness etc.

Never had too much trouble with it...
Let me tell you this. The moment you can use it online, then its legit enough.Its not like someone is going to take your savefile while its on your hands and check if it is legit or not. Neither is trading it away a good excuse because you can create one from thin air. Most of the legit checks is unnescary because as long as the PID fits for b&w, its all legit enough(Shininess, nature & gender),
And your "advanced" legality checker is most likely from Dppt gen. You have no use for them in the newer gens. If it passes the check on the pokemon game then its good enough. You arent meant to trade away pokemon CREATED from scratch anyways as it just ruins the people who actually breed strong IV pokemon through their time.

But again this is straying from what we are actually arguing about. Its not a matter of who makes the most legit pokemon, but who is EASIER to use.

pokerealm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Been lurking here the past 2 days but this is my first post in this thread. I was stunned by the amount of noobs asking the same shit over and over again, seriously. I've been patiently reading as much as I could and managed to get things up and running just fine. No need to post 300 times if you just take some time and try to actually read some (a lot, actually xD) pages back.

I'd like to thank those who actually made useful posts. They were hard to find with all those spamming bastards but with some searching I found everything to solve all issues I had from finding a good rom till getting to the moment where I was able to play AP free~

Also, just another confirmation that the patch in the OP works fine on original R4 running Wood 1.49.
As said before, make sure the soft reset and cheat options are turned off.

Will update as I play. I'll try to keep my game on as long as possible to see if it's 100% fixed.

I am running wood 1.49 as well but i am freezing up about a every 20mins.
Why does the OP still say it doesn't work with R4 Wood. It does, and has since yesterday.

In my Wood 1.49 runs fine, but it freezes when open the Pokemon menu. There is any patch for the freeze? Or Wood users must wait until v. 1.50?

Try formatting your SD card, then put Wood 1.49 and the rom, patched with the one in the first post, on your R4.
Also make sure you don't patch the rom with an already patched one, cause it WILL screw up. Use a clean one for this patch and it should fix the summary freeze, random freezes and the exp.
Don't use the translation patch either.
And last, are you 100% sure it's an original R4? Like, the very first version made? If so, I don't see how this all fails to work =3

Let me know if it works~

Edit: Also, don't forget to check if your Soft Reset and cheat options are both disabled, very important ^^

Now, I may get suspended for this question, but why is everyone freaking out about saying "patch"? I know that there are no roms on GBAtemp, but I've seen people linking to the 2CH patch mulitple times in this thread, and they're perfectly fine. So why is everyone freaking out about linking a patch?

You can use the word patch, just not the name of this particular patch.

Oh, thank you so much, it works perfectly
And yes, it was an original R4

Are you experiencing freezing when you open the C-Gear?

Hm, haven't bothered checking the C-Gear, but now I try it, yeah, it freezes when I trying using it. Though I didn't need it for a playthrough.

It freezes on all R4 cards, there's currently no fix for it (at least none that I know of). But yeah, it's not essential to play the game, just a little uncomfortable.

Goukenslay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How is it possible that all you guys are so far in the game already? You guys can read japanese or what? There aren't 100% translations yet, are there?
Well, I beat the league and caught all legendary Pokemon that I can catch and no, I can't read Japanese. Pokemon isn't exactly science, it's a really easy game - especially with either the Pokestation or the Projectpokemon translations.

true games very easy just takes some time, im actually done now gonna wait till a actual tranlated version and play it as White 2

Goukenslay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Project Pokemon translation v3 released: http://projectpokemo...slation-Project
"Approximate percentages
------------------------
Battle System (attacks, items, blacking out) - 100%
Pokemon names - 100%
Pokedex entries - 80% (new entries for Unova pokemon in V4)
Pokemon World Tournament - 90% (gym leader/champion dialogue not done yet)
Story - 5% (essential pieces finished at beginning)
Wi-Fi - 80%
Items + descriptions - 100%
Medal Names + descriptions - 100%
PC System - 98%
Pokemon Center + Poke Mart - 100%
Union Room - 95%
Title Screens - 100%
Summary Screens - 95% (missing info for unknown event pkmn)
Status ailment, Type graphics - 100%
Abilities + descriptions - 100%
Trainer Card - 95%"
dang, i didn't know there was a translation in the works already. That makes me tempted to try the game instead of waiting. I think i could get through most of the game with just items and menus translated, as long as there aren't any difficult puzzles. Thanks.

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Project Pokemon translation v3 released: http://projectpokemo...slation-Project
"Approximate percentages
------------------------
Battle System (attacks, items, blacking out) - 100%
Pokemon names - 100%
Pokedex entries - 80% (new entries for Unova pokemon in V4)
Pokemon World Tournament - 90% (gym leader/champion dialogue not done yet)
Story - 5% (essential pieces finished at beginning)
Wi-Fi - 80%
Items + descriptions - 100%
Medal Names + descriptions - 100%
PC System - 98%
Pokemon Center + Poke Mart - 100%
Union Room - 95%
Title Screens - 100%
Summary Screens - 95% (missing info for unknown event pkmn)
Status ailment, Type graphics - 100%
Abilities + descriptions - 100%
Trainer Card - 95%"
dang, i didn't know there was a translation in the works already. That makes me tempted to try the game instead of waiting. I think i could get through most of the game with just items and menus translated, as long as there aren't any difficult puzzles. Thanks.

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
On my r4i-sdhc 3ds c gear not crash no crash no exp glitch no random freezing and i use clean rom and no dual boot firmware.

n0fo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Hello guys. I have an R4 SDHC. I want to play Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 but when I click to play the game, it says loading and it doesn't load at all. I am using the last version of TTMenu. Please guys if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.

Thank you :)

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hello guys. I have an R4 SDHC. I want to play Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 but when I click to play the game, it says loading and it doesn't load at all. I am using the last version of TTMenu. Please guys if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.

go to r4i-sdhc.com and update to the newest firmware which fixes Black and White 2.

n0fo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus

go to r4i-sdhc.com and update to the newest firmware which fixes Black and White 2.
Thanks for the reply. My R4SDHC box has this website written on it, www.r4sdhc.com.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Where can I get more red shards?

If vibrava doesn't learn any more dragon moves then I'm pretty much screwed for the next gym.

My team:
Lucario Lv39
Samurott Lv39
Ampharos Lv40
Vibrava Lv40

Traded from White:
Chandelure Lv90
Haxorus Lv89
Servine Lv89

Of course the three traded ones won't obey!
I do intend to get a Lapras though.

Roxasorg13

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey! how many glitched rebattle trainers like the one in route 4 are in the game? and what are the locations? thanks

Guardian Eatos you need to trade it with a item i think it the name of the item is...magnetizer something like that :D

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
My game worked fine all the way to the 2´nd gym but it freeze like every 2 mins its so annoying i tried different rom and i format and i turn off cheat dma and soft reset. plz help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.