• Start date
  • Views 1,161,113
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5
D

Deleted-236924

OP
I found another glitched trainer.

The janitor guy at the entrance of Illusion Woods (The place you get Zoroark at in B/W) suddenly wants to rematch you when you exit/re-enter the area.

We need to compile a list of these for future Pokémon training. :)

gameleon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I can confirm that this patch fixes the stat screen freeze and the EXP gain on a CycloDS Evolution flashcart.

img0349h.png

img0350p.png

Don't know if it has fixed the random battle freezes and such, but so far I haven't had any. (Currently on Route 20)

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works 100% with acekard 2i, I don't know what's up with people saying it doesn't. Mine, my brother's, and my cousin are all playing the new games on them.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
It works 100% with acekard 2i, I don't know what's up with people saying it doesn't. Mine, my brother's, and my cousin are all playing the new games on them.
Are you sure? How far are you into the game? Also, did you patch the game or no? What settings do you have set on your Acekard 2i for this game?

PanayiotisHoulia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How can it work with a r4i gold 3DS from r4ids.cn with wood ????? I get black screen with red "loading" when booting the rom....

Turn off Cheats an SoftReset, maybe thats the problem...
And what type of save does it need? i mean 2 MB , 4 MB .... ?

[Edit: Oh Sh*%, NOT WORKING, turned off cheats and softreset and put save file 4MB[Failed] then 8 MB[and failed again]

Nejc2k9

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
So far working without any problems on the R4-SDHC, finished the first trainer battle.
Running r4 for clones with the setting of the wood 1.49 and the latest patch for the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: