• Views 1,159,656
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so on my acekard 2i everything works fine but when I want to acess "My pokekon" screen to view stats etc. or when I use items on them potions etc. the game gets black screen

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the AP patch cover all existing problems now? Is there anything problematic with the games at all now besides compatibility with flashcarts?

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alright, on my Acekard 2.1 with AKAIO 1.89z and the v2 patch everything seems to work perfect. No freezes when viewing my Pokemon, I get exp and, so far, I got no random freezes (battles or something) either.

Reactions: 3 people

emoshmo9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can vouch for EDGE if anyone wanted to know. Using latest v2.3 OS. Works perfectly after using the new patch and editing in the translations. Though I've only been playing for 2 hours. Mostly just grinding. I'll update later if needed.

DaveBenzoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It actually works on wood r4, i've been playing for a couple hours with no freezes, plus i can see the stats and heal with no problems i used the patch "dis_v2_eng_black2", if that can be helpful :) Don't know if theres a new and better one around though

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will I lose my previous save file???And Can I patch it to my other patched rom?

shokumasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Acekard 1.8.9z can be added to the list of Working now, ive played a good 4 hrs and 29 mins according to my ingame clock. no freezing and no summary freeze.
allready at the 4th gym and its seems to be running np at all, any Acekard users having issues mssg me ill help with what i did to make it work like it is.

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.I have akaio 1.8.9z and I have used xdelta patch but when I view my pokemon or use items on them I get black screen.What should I do???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c