• Views 1,165,859
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

PLAT0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lurking the Conquest and BW2 threads the last couple of days have been real funny.
Just wanted to thank all the people that have made me laugh and the mods for doing a really good job.

Keep it up.

Reactions: 1 person

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It's likely 256MB.

Btw, in Black City there's this Battle Skyscraper you might want to check out.

In World Tournament you can battle 3 Vs 3 with Unova leaders and world leaders,
Unova leaders give 1BP.
Brycen is in World Tournament.

Serebii has more

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
so i come back and nobody found the rom?????
No, still nothing yet.

We're better off waiting for a scene release at this stage.

Sadly I got to agree. It's sooner or later anyways now. And at this rate/pace you can wait 7 and a half more hours for the official release day. Then its around 7-8 more hours for the store to open unless there are midnight releases =3. The chance is big on midnight release with something as big (and yet so tiny) franchise as this. The time it takes to dump a cartridge onto the computer is around 1h max. Then someone needs to upload it another 30 minutes. To spread it it takes several hours to do so. Luckily its then day for us by that time and as such it will be spread faster. By the end of the day we will have it then (Zat. 23rd). The only exception is when something like this is already happening at this very moment and that person is planning on leaking it instead of teasing us =3.

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
since when i name rom sites?
i just said the rom size and mentioned the elixirdream name
I have to agree, I do not see anything here mentioning a romsite, elixirdream does not look like a rom-site to me from a cursory googling.

Same result here. And I don't have the rom size.

All I found is that elixirdream is also a temper.

TheGhostOutside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Found already =3 Also added into my sig:

Remember: There are a large number of Fake Pokemon Black2 and White2 ROMS out there.

Here are some guidelines to keep you safe while you sail the seven seas to plunder the golden dabloons that is the Pokemon B2 and W2 Japanese ROMS.

1) Avoid fishy looking websites
2) If the website asks you to signup for something to complete an offer/survey, then piss off and look elsewhere
3) If you download something and in order to extract the file you need to download a password, delete the file and look elsewhere
4) Always cross-reference the CRC, just punch in "CRC (CRC VALUE GOES HERE)" into Google, you will find out what the ROM really is. [Cory in the house anyone?]
5) If the website you are downloading the ROM from has a comments section, read the comments for indicators of a bad dump, bogus file, or anti-piracy.
6) If the comments are disabled, get out of there.
7) Never trust Youtube ROM link videos that have comments disabled, and be weary of ones that have comments enabled.
8) Always virus scan your files before opening them.

If all else fails, if you are fluent enough in Japanese then you can always purchase the games from Playasia.
If you are a wapanese n00b then you can always just wait till September 2012 for the game to come out in English and buy it then.
Actually I stand corrected, it is not coming out in September, it is due for release in FALL 2012, so that could be anytime from September till Early November.

Also some other things to you n00bs out there. I got my Ion Cannon locked and ready, so don't do the following when the ROM is discovered;
1) Ask for the ROM link (That's what the archive name is for dummy!)
2) Post links to the ROM in either the fourms, or via private message or outside link to a Youtube video containing such link.
3) Spam the forums about an anti-piracy fix.
4) Complain: "The game is in wapanese and I only read American. ;("

and finally 5) Don't be rockin' the boat over one or two gold dabloons!

Reactions: 4 people

TheGhostOutside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Found already =3 Also added into my sig:

Remember: There are a large number of Fake Pokemon Black2 and White2 ROMS out there.

Here are some guidelines to keep you safe while you sail the seven seas to plunder the golden dabloons that is the Pokemon B2 and W2 Japanese ROMS.

1) Avoid fishy looking websites
2) If the website asks you to signup for something to complete an offer/survey, then piss off and look elsewhere
3) If you download something and in order to extract the file you need to download a password, delete the file and look elsewhere
4) Always cross-reference the CRC, just punch in "CRC (CRC VALUE GOES HERE)" into Google, you will find out what the ROM really is. [Cory in the house anyone?]
5) If the website you are downloading the ROM from has a comments section, read the comments for indicators of a bad dump, bogus file, or anti-piracy.
6) If the comments are disabled, get out of there.
7) Never trust Youtube ROM link videos that have comments disabled, and be weary of ones that have comments enabled.
8) Always virus scan your files before opening them.

If all else fails, if you are fluent enough in Japanese then you can always purchase the games from Playasia.
If you are a wapanese n00b then you can always just wait till September 2012 for the game to come out in English and buy it then.
Actually I stand corrected, it is not coming out in September, it is due for release in FALL 2012, so that could be anytime from September till Early November.

Also some other things to you n00bs out there. I got my Ion Cannon locked and ready, so don't do the following when the ROM is discovered;
1) Ask for the ROM link (That's what the archive name is for dummy!)
2) Post links to the ROM in either the fourms, or via private message or outside link to a Youtube video containing such link.
3) Spam the forums about an anti-piracy fix.
4) Complain: "The game is in wapanese and I only read American. ;("

and finally 5) Don't be rockin' the boat over one or two gold dabloons!

if they do any of the 4 things im going to spam the hell out of their ports so they WONT be able to look for the rom for a fair while.

Thats just a warning to all you would-be trouble makers. Also if that doesn't scare you, i got more up my sleeve

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, LOL. Its very sunny, what are you on about?