Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was playing W2, then this happened...
Poly.png

How do I get rid of this?

Please just enable textures in desmume!
Thanks. I didn't know there was a hotkey to remove textures...

Simpfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have tried several roms of ap patched pokemon black 2. I can start it, but when the intro with the movie it gives me a wierd noise and only a black screen. I have tested with patch mode and no patch mode on my dstwo. With path mode this happens. Even with a clean room with no ap patch. With clean with ap patch rom, the screen only is white and nothing starts. So I have to run in patch mode. Have anyone same issues as me? Please help me, I have to get this rom to work, I have the prima games and want to use them. Pokemon white 2 is the same problem.
Nothing works on my dstwo with firmware v.1,18 and DSTWO_v1.11_2012_0521_eng
I using also imenu b33.Nothing works. Only pokemon conquest ap patched works perfectly

I had the same exact problem. If you wait for a few minutes, the "Press Start" screen will eventually appear. I'm not sure why it does this, but I just made a savestate at the Start screen, and I just loaded that when I started the ROM. It fixed itself after a while and I don't have the blackscreen problem anymore. I have no clue what changed, but it works fine now.

I have got it to work now. I let the game just run for awhile, an after the intro is over the start screen appears and the game works perfectly.

Tigas100

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ptdesigners.com
XP
Country
I'm using M3 DS Real with the latest WoodYS firmware (from this thread: http://gbatemp.net/t...rmwares-for-m3/) and I can't get it to work. When I boot the game it gives me errorcode=4. I tried using a clean rom, a patched rom, a clean rom with ds-scene patch and nothing.
Please help. I know M3 DS Real is not a good flashcard anymore but I just want to play this last game on the DS and since I saw on the main post saying it's working then I would rather not spend money on the game.

Also tried this on a SDHC 4GB card and a normal SD 2GB card.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm using M3 DS Real with the latest WoodYS firmware (from this thread: http://gbatemp.net/t...rmwares-for-m3/) and I can't get it to work. When I boot the game it gives me errorcode=4. I tried using a clean rom, a patched rom, a clean rom with ds-scene patch and nothing.
Please help. I know M3 DS Real is not a good flashcard anymore but I just want to play this last game on the DS and since I saw on the main post saying it's working then I would rather not spend money on the game.

Also tried this on a SDHC 4GB card and a normal SD 2GB card.
Garbaros has not updated that thread in a while and the YSMenu section is just a repost of my updates. Use this : http://gbatemp.net/topic/267243-retrogamefan-updatesreleases/

kira1000

Trophies
XP
Country
I am running black 2 on my DSTWO, the game crashes whenever I enter the ship to go to castelia city or open the entralink in my C-gear. AFAIK running latest firmware, patched game too.

Latiken

GBATemp's Epic Fusion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously dont understand why you people don't just go and buy the retail game.
If you were a real pokemon fan then you would have pre ordered it and got it!
Just Saiyan!

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I seriously dont understand why you people don't just go and buy the retail game.
If you were a real pokemon fan then you would have pre ordered it and got it!
Just Saiyan!
Believe me, I totally would. It's just not in the stars at this moment.

maxxpower18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have an Acekard 2 with Akaio and the latest cheat database and I have applied the Game Enabler cheat which is essentially the AP fix, but when I try to load Black 2 or White 2 the rom will stay in the Loading screen, which I'm guessing is because my sd card isn't very fast correct?

Latiken

GBATemp's Epic Fusion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I did get the rom too but I also got the game!
the only reason I got the rom was for if I wanted to EV train my pokes I could trade it to my rom and then use a pokemon modifier to easily ev train!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...