Votes: 25 9.5%
  • Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
i got random freeze on my r4i-sdhc 3ds and yes i got the latest kernel which should support this game. Any idea anyone please??

My brother has the r4i-sdhc 1.41 ( the same as yours but an older model) and i flahed the V1.63b firmware on his flashcart and it's working for him. He is able to save and no freezes.

He is using a 2gb micro sd card.
Playing with soft reset, the dma thing and cheats off. (this is important, it does not work for him without this)
I recently formatted his sd card using the SD formatter 3.1.

so you´re try to say that if i turn off all thoose it should be no freeze. what rom is he using and clean or patched??

Clean and trimmed.
Dunno if trimmed makes a difference though :/
Its so annoying i dont got any clean or trimmed

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i got random freeze on my r4i-sdhc 3ds and yes i got the latest kernel which should support this game. Any idea anyone please??

My brother has the r4i-sdhc 1.41 ( the same as yours but an older model) and i flahed the V1.63b firmware on his flashcart and it's working for him. He is able to save and no freezes.

Playing with soft reset, the dma thing and cheats off. (this is important, it does not work for him without this)

so you´re try to say that if i turn off all thoose it should be no freeze. what rom is he using and clean or patched??

Clean and trimmed.
Well, then download a clean ROM and trim it (or not).

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

Clean and trimmed.
Well, then download a clean ROM and trim it (or not).

well but it dosent matter it still not working.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dubstep, if by this point you still have problems with those games, the only thing that could still be wrong is the micro sd card.
maybe your micro sd card is bad. maybe its a knockoff, a cheap copy, or its simply not of good quality. even among good cards, once in a while, you get one that doesnt work as well as it should. it happens if you produce a million pieces of plastic. one or two may be faulty.

so go and get another card. maybe try it with a 1gb card (those can be formated as fat 16 which is faster for reading/writing than fat 32) or get one with a higher class than yours, 6, 8 or 10.

Reactions: 1 person

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Dubstep, if by this point you still have problems with those games, the only thing that could still be wrong is the micro sd card.
maybe your micro sd card is bad. maybe its a knockoff, a cheap copy, or its simply not of good quality. even among good cards, once in a while, you get one that doesnt work as well as it should. it happens if you produce a million pieces of plastic. one or two may be faulty.

so go and get another card. maybe try it with a 1gb card (those can be formated as fat 16 which is faster for reading/writing than fat 32) or get one with a higher class than yours, 6, 8 or 10.

You wanna know something funny i bought a new sd card 4gb class 6 and format it into fat 16. But still random freeze so it dident work

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
in that case, im sorry to say, but apparently god doesnt want you to play this game on a flashcard.

there is honestly no help left to be given. there is no option left if you did what people have been telling you to do so far.

sorry. it seems like you need to buy this game.

Daddy24

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, I still don't see how people managed to run it in clean mode. Is it because I use a FR rom ? In that case... is it possible to tweak a save to make it usable on a US rom, which apparently is more likely to work in Clean mode ?

Heavy01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I only get a white screen when playing on clean mode.

Is your Supercard DSTWO firmware up to date?

Also, which patch are you using?

This is the patch I am using: http://filetrip.net/dl?UVQSaazW8b
I have no problems playing the game clean or patch mode on my up to date Supercard DSTWO

(also, clean mode will cause the screens to load up white for 5-10 seconds but should load fine directly after that)

My dstwo is upgraded to latest firmware (1.18 I believe). And I'm using the iRiL patched version. I tried using that patch you posted with a clean rom but I get a "XD3_INVALID_INPUT" error.

Edit: Nvm, that's a white 2 patch, I'm using black 2.

naito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Can Someone help me, I have R4 wood It freez when I try to see the stats of pokemon, I don't know what is the DS Scene rom tool :/ I'm noob on this things And thank you :)

YodaDaCoda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There seems to be a lot of confusion about how to get past PWT on DSTwo, so I thought I'd make it clear.

The DSTwo EOS automaticly patches the BW2 roms, but the patch isn't exactly perfect, which results in freezes on PWT and possibly other glitches. It even attempts to patch the pre-patched roms, which breaks the working patch.

The solution to this problem is to run a pre-patched rom in clean mode. This gives you a rom with a working patch (which won't glitch out at PWT) and tops the DSTwo EOS from breaking the patch. Of course, you will not have access to cheats or the in-game menu, but you will be able to play through the game normally.

This is what I've gleaned from reading a number of posts full of confusion and sparodic success.

FWIW, this works for me, on a 16gb class2 microSD formatted to FAT32. Occasionally I'll get some lag (presumably due to the slow SD), but it never freezes and I've played through to the 8th badge without any other disruptions.

Enjoy

Heavy01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There seems to be a lot of confusion about how to get past PWT on DSTwo, so I thought I'd make it clear.

The DSTwo EOS automaticly patches the BW2 roms, but the patch isn't exactly perfect, which results in freezes on PWT and possibly other glitches. It even attempts to patch the pre-patched roms, which breaks the working patch.

The solution to this problem is to run a pre-patched rom in clean mode. This gives you a rom with a working patch (which won't glitch out at PWT) and tops the DSTwo EOS from breaking the patch. Of course, you will not have access to cheats or the in-game menu, but you will be able to play through the game normally.

This is what I've gleaned from reading a number of posts full of confusion and sparodic success.

FWIW, this works for me, on a 16gb class2 microSD formatted to FAT32. Occasionally I'll get some lag (presumably due to the slow SD), but it never freezes and I've played through to the 8th badge without any other disruptions.

Enjoy

Finally someone who knows his stuff. Thanks.

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Enjoy

This is the solution I gave...I don't really understand what you're talking about =\
And others have already stated that the solution I provided works 100% for them..
~Melody

kyoxraine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i have a r4i-sdhc using TTmenu by retrogamefan and the pokemon white 2 rom works for me but only after a long black screen before the title screen appears. Does anyone have a solution to this?! Also the rom lags while i am playing.

klladude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Enjoy

This is the solution I gave...I don't really understand what you're talking about =\
And others have already stated that the solution I provided works 100% for them..
~Melody

This is also the solution I came up with about 20 so pages back. I think the problem is people just don't aren't bothering to read. That or they are too lazy to check their hardware.

Reactions: 3 people

Heavy01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Enjoy

~Melody

Missed a keypoint: microSD class.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte