ROM Hack Pokemon Black Union Room Help.

nfail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First Off, I want to say Thanks for everyone whose helped make black and white playable.
biggrin.gif

I am wanting to battle and whatnot in the union room but it freezes on black, I've looked and havent really found one that is patched for this. What i'm using:

R4DS (Probably Clone)
Wood R4 1.12

Does anyone have a patched rom uploaded that has the union room fixed?
Will +rep.

ramon19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello wood 1.13 is out, and you miss the whole Patch topic pinned on the top. Yeah I'm sure you looked around for like a second.

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
try to put wood 1.13 firmware on your card and then use a clean rom for the game patched with rudolphs v4 patch for the union room and wifi (also c-gear)... and thats all, it will work normally... if youre looking for the rom don't ask only google it

here is a threat for the rudolphs patch

http://gbatemp.net/t217811-rudolf-s-child-...on-hgss-and-b-w

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spider476 said:
try to put wood 1.13 firmware on your card and then use a clean rom for the game patched with rudolphs v4 patch for the union room and wifi (also c-gear)... and thats all, it will work normally... if youre looking for the rom don't ask only google it

here is a threat for the rudolphs patch

http://gbatemp.net/t217811-rudolf-s-child-...on-hgss-and-b-w
lol, do you mean thread?
tongue.gif

nfail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did look, i considered rudolphs patch, but didnt have the clean rom.
tongue.gif
anyways, now i have it patched with v4 instead of v2 and its doing pretty good. is there any way to apply an english patch also, if so, can you link me to which one.?

Orel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have pokemon black on wood r4 1.13 and when i go in union room it freeze black screen. and on acecard 2i it works fine there i have finished the game white.why does it freeze on pokemon black on union room with black screen ?

pokeno1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im new and i applied rudolph's patch and i am able to get into the union room but the other player does not show up...

im using R4DS - TTDS and patched poke black
and the other is a real pokemon diamond game

they do not see each other in the union room
is it because one is jap and the other is eng???

please help and thanks

jukemaster07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if it is possible to trade in the union room, or local wifi room, with myself? i have desmume 9.7, and got the white exp patched english version. I don't know if the union room is broken, but considering i am in it and its not black screen, i dont think it is.

what i tried is opening up desmume twice, loading my saved file up twice, heading into the same union room, and seeing if i can trade with myself, that did not work out. does any1 know why? when i try to get into the rooms that require wifi i get the error message "no access point in range. please try again when closer to an access point. for help, visit support.nintendo.com. error code: 50099"

any help fixing either of the 2 problems would be much appreciated. thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y