Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmouth647

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkenX said:
Good idea. Love the possibility to ask the questions everyone is already asking, in a place where its finally allowed. xD Anyways, here my first few:

Has anyone else attempted to play the game on R4i Gold?

P.S. First post. Yay me? xP
R4i Gold works perfectly without a patch using the newest update. Google search for it as the r4ids website doesnt have the newest update.

xSpiraL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
metalmouth647 said:
DarkenX said:
Good idea. Love the possibility to ask the questions everyone is already asking, in a place where its finally allowed. xD Anyways, here my first few:

Has anyone else attempted to play the game on R4i Gold?

P.S. First post. Yay me? xP
R4i Gold works perfectly without a patch using the newest update. Google search for it as the r4ids website doesnt have the newest update.

Mind being specific on what version is that you are using it?

thanks in advance

TKizzll

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takumo said:
lewyp1 said:
I've just gotten the 8th badge and saved when i got to route 10. Now whenever I try to load it crashes, does anyone know a way around this?

Oh btw i'm using an original R4 with Wood v1.13 firmware.

I have the same problem as this guy.
Anyone know how to fix this?
Using original R4 with Wood 1.13
someone please help me as well, have an r4 revolution with wood v1.13 and the game simply wont play. i put it in, and it is just a black screen that says loading...

i'm relatively new to this kind of stuff, so any help would be greatly appreciated

Mechadream

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey everyon, I'm new here (stumbled across this sitewhile googling for help lol)...

I have a strange R4 that not many seem to have...It's an R4i SDHC happybox...( This one to be exact My R4) I have googled like mad but I can't find any answer on how to get Pokemon white working on it...All that happens is that when I load the rom up it's just a white screen... Could anyone help me out, I really want to play this game (I don't mind if it's 100% Japanese I don't think it's a memory card fault as I can play Pokemon Heartgold patched perfectly =/

Any help would be very appriciated
smile.gif

EDIT: Try the image link now
EDIT 2: Finding an image link that works >_<
EDIT 3: Image found
smile.gif

Andreea-64

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I have a DSTTi card and I downloaded Pokemon Black in English, but it doesn't work. When it starts loading, it stops and says "[Rom loading failed] load rom errcode=-4 Please reset system." and then I have to turn off my DSi and start again. And the same. I did it 10 times, but it doesn't load. I've read the 9 pages (yes, I've got nothing else to do) but I found nothing for my card. Can somebody help me, please ? Thanks.
P.D. : Sorry if I don't speak very well, but I'm French and just 13 years old, so my English is not perfect...

marcusjmoore56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brianpena18 said:
iggloovortex said:
downpourz said:
Not sure if you guys have it on here yet, I have it working on a R4 ultra sdhc set up like this -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KH0VZ9P0 just put all the files in backup on the root of your card and your games in the game folder. you need the ap patched version of the game. I'm at the 4th gym with lockups yet.
smile.gif
I am confirming this fix applies to R4i Ultra as well. Thank you Down

OMG finally... this works on my R4 Ultra!! thank you sooo much
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
woot I'm soo happy right now..
Ok so is there any way to use cheats if i use that software

m33st4

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone said that it works for R4 original (V 1.14, too lazy to update it to 1.142)

Beat the game already, do note that the game crashes when fighting the box art lengendaries, so turn of AR in the settings of wood r4 before fighting them.

adwin2005

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I got some problem when I'm playing the battle train in the BW after V5 english patch and I'm using ItouchDS card(http://www.itouchds.com/)

when I win an npc and go to the next coach

some japan word come out and only things I can do is turn off the game(suck/.\)

those are the word does any one have the same problem, and what can I fix it?
THX so much
292bw.jpg

293g.jpg

link491

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a red r4i-sdhc (Official side: www.r4i-sdhc.com) and im using the latest kernel (v1.27b on november 4) v4 worked fine but v5 doesn't what can i do?

Obelisk429

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
downpourz said:
Not sure if you guys have it on here yet, I have it working on a R4 ultra sdhc set up like this -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KH0VZ9P0 just put all the files in backup on the root of your card and your games in the game folder. you need the ap patched version of the game. I'm at the 4th gym with lockups yet.
smile.gif

I'm using this setup and when I try to start the game, it freezes before it says what season it is. No matter what it freezes when it fades to black. I'm tearing my hair out over this, so can you tell me how you have your card formatted? B/c it obviously isn't the firmware and I've tried multiple roms, I just don't want to think it's my cart that's somehow defective, especially since it plays older games (no AP) without any trouble.

gwingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it is ancient but I need to play Pokemon White on my Max Media Player for DS Lite. Sorry if someone asked this/fixed this already, I am impatient.
hate2.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a proud owner of a MMD I can say with certainty:
buy a new flashcart. It ain't gonna happen.
That thing hasn't been updated in forever.
The last game I got to work (read: tried to make work) on it was chinatown wars.

gwingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drastic said:
Hey I was wondering if anyone was having the same trouble that I am. I have been playing White all the way up to Huin City, captured Victini, and i have discovered the new english patch. I patched the clean file (after backing up my current of course) and tried with renaming the nds and save file "WHITE". it still loads and and i still have my all my stuff but nothing is translated. so i tried without the save file to see what would happen and its translated. so what's the deal? can anyone help?

oh, and i'm running on acekard 2i, AKAOI latest.

In the meantime, just gonna start over with the english patch and get a new starter and catch another victini
smile.gif

I think since you saved the game in Japanese it loads in Japanese. Try checking the options menu also.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this case, I can help in a lot of ways.

So you want to buy an R4i3D

First of all this flashcart sounds disreputable to me. Why? It claims to support the 3DS. (which at this point has to be a lie. )
so I'd steer you away from that particular cart.
To see the carts we do recommend, all you have to do is look around the forum for a while.
I suggest starting Here.
There are lots of sites where you can order your flashcart, but I won't get into that until you have a better decision in mind.
Lastly, instead of using answers.yahoo, why not a similar gaming-related answer site, like Ask.GBAtemp?

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: