Gaming Pokemon Black or White doesn't work on my flashcart/emulator yet&a

Status
Not open for further replies.

viukan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello, ive been trying to run pokemon white on my ds lite but its not working.
this is my flashcart its the second one down (without the (i) )
http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp

im running the v.133b firmware but i cant get the game to work,i get an errcode =5 message.
Also i've tried to update to 1.26wood but whenever i download the file i don't get the _ds_menu file and just get a (?menu) when i try to load.
please help me!!!

jiffypop23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to get Black to work on my Acekard 2i w/ 1.8.6a
I was originally getting a "System file not found" but if I turned off the Soft Reset and the Bypass Antipiracy it gets to a white screen then freezes.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Edit: Same thing happens with the Korg M01 Music Workstation rom. These are the only two games doing this, all others work.
And they're also the two games I want to play the most lately
frown.gif

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found a fix for the Acekard 2i!

Just backup you files, then
format your SD card w/ the SD formatter from here,
then do a "Full Format (ERASE)",
put your files back,
and voila!

biggrin.gif

(this might work for other cards)

viukan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello, ive been trying to run pokemon white on my ds lite but its not working.
this is my flashcart its the second one down (without the (i) )
http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp

im running the v.133b firmware but i cant get the game to work,i get an errcode =5 message.
Also i've tried to update to 1.26wood but whenever i download the file i don't get the _ds_menu file and just get a (?menu) when i try to load.
please help me!!!

adel616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this awful clone: http://www.r4dsixl3d.com

I know its a clon of a clon. But I wanna know equivalent to wich clon it is? in the chip says 4i LL XL v 0.04

Anyone has this card? Wich software should I use? any software from other clon that I can use?

I doubt Ill get a patch for pokemon w/b ever without changing the card TT. Thx in advance

Peevi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys,

After a couple of years without playing with a R4 card I decided to get one, I got an R4i Gold from R4DS.

And I'm completely lost on what I'm supposed to do now, which firmware to download and in which order etc. I tried some stuff but when I chose Pokemon Black it just showed a white screen.

adel616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adel616 said:
I have this awful clone: http://www.r4dsixl3d.com

I know its a clon of a clon. But I wanna know equivalent to wich clon it is? in the chip says 4i LL XL v 0.04

Anyone has this card? Wich software should I use? any software from other clon that I can use?

I doubt Ill get a patch for pokemon w/b ever without changing the card TT. Thx in advance

Nvm I made it work lol

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
Interesting. I have black and white and both work on the newest version of Akaio.
Yes im quoting myself. But.
I reformatted my card and black and white dont work anymore. Strange.

saka122

Trophies
XP
Country
hello everyone!!
yaypsp.gif
i have a problem with pokemon black and white. i downloaded it and i put it on my R4 v1.18 . when i looked for the game on my menu, it shows something like that 'no title' or 'sans titre' (in french). Still i pressed A button and it showed a BLANK WHITE SCREEN! my friend put the same roms on her TTDS and it worked perfectly. then i went to the site where i downloaded the game and i looked at the comments again. there, people said it worked perfectly on R4 v1.18 .
hateps3.gif
Is there any problem on my R4?? please reply.
excl.gif

:: Other games work well on my ds for example: pokemon heartgold and soul silver or pokemon mystery dungeon...etc..
please help me because i am a big fan of pokemon and i just need pokemon B/W as i have all the other pokemon games for ds.

1TimeGo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
downpourz said:
Not sure if you guys have it on here yet, I have it working on a R4 ultra sdhc set up like this -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KH0VZ9P0 just put all the files in backup on the root of your card and your games in the game folder. you need the ap patched version of the game. I'm at the 4th gym with lockups yet.
smile.gif
Uhm. I downloaded this file. It was in Japanese. I want to change the language to English. Can someone help?
I have read HUNDREDS, maybe even a couple THOUSAND posts on saying that all I need to do is go to the YSmenu.ini file and change the "; LITERALS=LITERALS_JAP" to "; LITERALS=LITERALS_ENG". Other posts I have read said to take out the semicolon. Both of these have NOT worked for me whatsoever.
I would greatly appreciate if someone were to help me on this!
Also, my card is an R4 Ultra SDHC (Revolution). If there is anymore information needed on my part, I would be happy to provide some.

Note: I do not have a YSMenu.ini file in my Micro SD card for some reason, but I have a YSmenu file (Not folder. But I have that, too) that has the "Literal" stuff.

-Thanks!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, by now most flashcarts now have a fix/patch/workaround.
So this outdated thread can probably be closed.

Oh please Mr. Vulpes, don't close the thread I worked so hard on! It still has some use!

No, no, I'm afraid it's outlived it's prime, and now people are just using it for spam.

Damn you Vulpes. You are a Meani McMeanerton and I will hate you 4evaz.

Whatever. Take a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-