Gaming Pokemon Black or White doesn't work on my flashcart/emulator yet&a

Status
Not open for further replies.

neotank19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, to anyone using an acekard 2i + akaio with a large memory card and getting a freeze just after talking to the professer, try removing all the files from your memory card and reformatting it with windows instead of a sdcard formatter program. This worked for me using a kingston 8gb micro sd card.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to ge pokemn black to work on r4i-sdhc.com card you need v1.25. obviously pokemon black+white (not gonna help ya) and rudolph patch(you can find the thread here http://gbatemp.net/t217811-rudolf-s-child-...n-hgss-and-b-w)

you need to dl this: http://filetrip.net/f13032-TTDS-EXT-INFO-SAV-6-30.html

put it on the rot of yourcard now wen you start up your ds with black you will see an ds file that says dstt run it you will then be on dstt firmware the settings for pokemon black is cheats off and soft rest off. leave the settings as i or pkemon black wont work. if that helped i am happy to help you.

this method will not work on the english patched rom

YamiYaiba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing White on the latest DeSmuMe 64-bit version release from EmuCR on Windows 7 64-bit. The game locks up when I try to save. Save states work fine, but with the inordinate amount of things in-game that require a save first, I know I'm screwed. It's happening to me both on a raw copy, an english patched copy, and a generically patched copy. The generically patched copy works without a hitch so far on my M3 Real (latest non-Sakura firmware)(At least up thru the first 2 rival battles. Haven't tried to go farther yet). Pretty sure it's an issue with (64-bit?) DeSmuMe. Advice? Am I doing anything wrong?

Edit: English patch works fine on so far on me M3 Real also. Definitely a DeSmuMe issues. For the record, this is my first time using DeSmuMe, so if there's an noobish mistake I'm making, someone please tell me lol

GSDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to let you all know.

R4i SDHC Red box (mark v.1.4).
Newest Firmware v.2.6b
Patched Pokemon Black

Gives an Error= -5 Dunno what it mean.

Latest version of Desmume works no questions asked.
However Very Laggy.

No$GBA v.2.6a.
AP Privacy Blocked.

Posts merged

Just to let you all know.

R4i SDHC Red box (mark v.1.4).
Newest Firmware v.2.6b
Patched Pokemon Black

Gives an Error= -5 Dunno what it mean.

Latest version of Desmume works no questions asked.
However Very Laggy.

No$GBA v.2.6a.
AP Privacy Blocked.

bebo1120

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
good news r4 III upgrade user i found someone thats trying to make pokemon black/white work on all r4 clones ill let you guys know when his done and if it worked

steorer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me pokemon black (patched AP) doesnt work on my GEi (galaxy eagle i) but it works on my emulator (desmume) can someone help me? i dont want to play it on desmume cuz i would like to get the liberty ticket and battle online

killergeist7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can't save on no$gba (Both ingame+States), can't load on DeSuMe (Rom invalid, yet other confirmed it working).
Any ideas?

lewyp1

The Greatest Evil Genius/Mad Scientist in history.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just gotten the 8th badge and saved when i got to route 10. Now whenever I try to load it crashes, does anyone know a way around this?

Oh btw i'm using an original R4 with Wood v1.13 firmware.

bebo1120

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey R4i/R4 (clone) user a guy named Yoshi2889 is making a fix he said he probably he will be done by the end of the week

dtwigg14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i have an acekard 2.1 with akaio 1.7 my game runs so far i havent started it yet tho i at least got past the white screen at the start just wanted to post that it loads with this set up

Edit* i am up to just beating the second gym i gain exp and have not had any freezing or any problems at all yet
yaynds.gif
im sorry to say that i completely forget where i got the patcher tho

Deathgod616

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 4 gb EzFlash Vi
Now idk what this stuff means but here it is: r16 and i think firmware 3.0

I tried running a clean Pokemon white rom. It from near the begining of the game. Understandable, Anti piracy stuff

But my main problem is when i try using ANY Anti piracy patch (Yeah, ive tried 3 so far... From gba temp) The game doesnt even load up. well it does but it stays on this white screen RIGHT AS it loads up. I need a bit of assistance on how to make this work.

idk if this has been solved or not... If someone could just refer me to a site... that would be amazing
smile.gif
( or just help me out here
wink.gif
)

AcekardFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
steorer said:
can someone help me pokemon black (patched AP) doesnt work on my GEi (galaxy eagle i) but it works on my emulator (desmume) can someone help me? i dont want to play it on desmume cuz i would like to get the liberty ticket and battle online

I Can Get It For U

the_imagined

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Everyone!

If there's a solution posted for the following criteria, please accept my profuse appologies for wasting time meant for someone else.
I also know that this site has serious anti-illiegal rules, and although this is the flashcard thread, I'm also sorry if what I'm about to ask violates any terms or conditions.

I have a four year old DS lite and an R4NDS flashcard. I'd like to play Pokemon White, but so far no luck.
The Problem: Recurring, in the first screen, when the game has just taken over from the R4 screen. It's white. Allll white.

Solutions I've tried:
- I've gone to the R4NDS website, and there is no new software, so I'm guessing my flashcard's up-to-date.
- I've downloaded multiple copies or Pokemon White, and I'm posting here even though I haven't tried them all
- no key combination seems to work (I have a forty minute commute to and from school four days a week, so I've had a while to try'em all out).
- I've hit the 'R' button in the bottom screen upper right corner and loaded the game when it's red, and again with it green.

Please don't use any jargon unless there's a translation provided in serious layman's terms. I still don't know what 'Soft Reset' means
tongue.gif
Please be nice too...

Thank you very much for the time
smile.gif

Takumo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lewyp1 said:
I've just gotten the 8th badge and saved when i got to route 10. Now whenever I try to load it crashes, does anyone know a way around this?

Oh btw i'm using an original R4 with Wood v1.13 firmware.

I have the same problem as this guy.
Anyone know how to fix this?
Using original R4 with Wood 1.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.