Pokemon Black Cheat/RTS Problems

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by japzone, Oct 4, 2010.

1. japzone
    OP

japzone Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2009
    United States
    I have been playing Pokemon Black on my M3Real but I've run into a problem. When I try to use Cheats or the RealTimeSave the Game will boot to a Black Screen and won't run at all, but if I disable Cheats and RTS then it will Run completly fine. I have the same problem with LoZ: Spirit Tracks in which the Game will not Run if Cheats or RTS are Enabled. I've tried Pokemon Black with and without the EXP Patch and I get the same result either way. Is there any way to fix this?

The reason I want to get this working is not to Cheat my way through the game. There are some interesting codes for PB for Example: "Computer is Everywhere" is a cheat that lets you simply press [Start] anywhere and the Computer Menu will apear. This would be useful for instance, when you are out on a Route and you need Strength but you forgot to bring a Pokemon that knows it with you. With this code you could just hit Start and quickly Take Him out of your PC.

So anyway, Is there a way to get Cheats and RTS to work with Pokemon Black?

2. Dialga.The.Maste

Dialga.The.Maste GBAtemp Regular

Feb 3, 2009
    Canada
    Earth
    Nope sorry, wait for next update.

3. jintoki

jintoki Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2010
    Thailand
    Habataki
    wait for next update. [​IMG] but ok

I still like M3sakura on my M3izero

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice