Gaming Pokemon Bank: Could not find saved data!

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't lose anything. Just backup the Nintendo 3DS folder before doing the steps in the guide. After you're finished restore the backup and them layout should be as you left it.
How do I do that? One of them as 6 or 7 layouts and the other only has 4 and keep in mind, this is on 2 separate microSD cards. Going past the 300 limit was a real bitch!

Last edited by 03bgood,

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you not know how to read and follow a guide? 3ds.guide. If you cant follow simple directions, just update your system, stop bitching, and be happy that youll have online access.
Hey, I'm just worried, okay. No need to get huffy.

I'll follow the guide, alright!

Only one more question, is it okay to use 11.0 or do I need to update to 11.2 first?

Last edited by 03bgood,

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

yoshi12370

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if I have Luma. I know my 3ds is modded with the whole Sys/Reinand stuff, but I wasn't the one who installed it. I'm pretty clueless about this haha

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm not sure if I have Luma. I know my 3ds is modded with the whole Sys/Reinand stuff, but I wasn't the one who installed it. I'm pretty clueless about this haha
Turn off 3DS, hold Start (or was it Select? Not sure right now, one is Luma, other Hourglass9) and turn it on. If you boot into Luma's configuration - then you have Luma. If not then you have whatever else is there.

yoshi12370

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turn off 3DS, hold Start (or was it Select? Not sure right now, one is Luma, other Hourglass9) and turn it on. If you boot into Luma's configuration - then you have Luma. If not then you have whatever else is there.
OK holding select just made me stay on the purple menu instead of booting to Reinand

GuyLuigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here. I have rxtools and Pokemon bank doesn't detect my pokemon games save data (Omega Ruby in original game card and Sun in console memory)

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like my hand has been forced.... I either update, or install cfw..... I bought a separate smaller SD card just to install it... so my huge 128GB card doesn't get corrupted during the instillation.

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm just worried, okay. No need to get huffy.

I'll follow the guide, alright!

Only one more question, is it okay to use 11.0 or do I need to update to 11.2 first?
Using the guide you can jump right in at any firmware even the latest, so hack it before Nintendo makes a new update.

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Called Nintendo and they said they have never heard of an incident like this before. Didn't tell them that my N3DS is homebrew enabled and told them I had no idea what went wrong. I'm still going to install Soundhax and CFW. I tried the soundhax and it didn't work, it just crashed the music app and said "An error has occurred." and then rebooted my N3DS. Do I need the homebrew starter pack or can I use the latest one I have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here