ROM Hack Pokemon B/W no$gba-Fix

yokozuna

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys need help!

I make all the passage for Pokemon in No$gba: the code works, but the screen goes black after clicking new game!

I use No$xoomer 2.3 but doesn't work
frown.gif

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yokozuna said:
Hi guys need help!

I make all the passage for Pokemon in No$gba: the code works, but the screen goes black after clicking new game!

I use No$xoomer 2.3 but doesn't work
frown.gif

Hmm strange me i have try this codes on no$gba is complete works and only missed to save the game, maybe you not have insereted togever the code with the first collegate the second code wich you version you are play now b or w and activate the action replay and reset the console. ^^

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Posting a Download link for No$gba Debugger version is illegal or something?? I'd like to post it.. but I don't want to get any trouble because of it.

D

Deleted_171835

Zkajavier said:
Posting a Download link for No$gba Debugger version is illegal or something?? I'd like to post it.. but I don't want to get any trouble because of it.
It isn't illegal.
rolleyes.gif

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
Zkajavier said:
It isn't illegal.
rolleyes.gif
It is against the rules to post something that isn't available for free. The Debug version was given ONLY to donors. I am about 95% certain that the Admins will dish out some punishment for anyone posting the link for it.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkenX said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Zkajavier said:
It isn't illegal.
rolleyes.gif
It is against the rules to post something that isn't available for free. The Debug version was given ONLY to donors. I am about 95% certain that the Admins will dish out some punishment for anyone posting the link for it.

seriously. it's not a free program. i know martin hasn't been around for people to buy it from in a while, but that doesn't magically make it free.

dansparrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Debugger is all over the internet anyway, and right now, I wouldn't consider illegal to give a link, since emulator was abandoned almost 3 years ago, I seriously doubt he even cares about the debugger :/

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country
Mastermind_X said:
Anyone around here being able to translate this bluescreen of death for me? It's a new one I guess...

new_bsod.jpg

Basically it says it didnt write the data.

Something something....you cant save but you can still play. Please turn off the power.

If you want a full translation i will do it but just with that it is more than enough i think

Mastermind_X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, fuck. It doesn't tell me anything new then. -.-

The save process now runs through flawlessly using a 12-lines-AR-code. However no$ doesn't write the save file, it just stores the new data internally... It's time to get my fingers on the no$-executable... =/

Bad news though.
Thanks anyway.

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
Mastermind_X said:
Well, fuck. It doesn't tell me anything new then. -.-

The save process now runs through flawlessly using a 12-lines-AR-code. However no$ doesn't write the save file, it just stores the new data internally... It's time to get my fingers on the no$-executable... =/

Bad news though.
Thanks anyway.
What's no$-executable,is it the normal version and thanks mastermind for getting this far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very simple. Below the page, you will find an option to see the list of staff members.