Country
United States
Seaking said:
Fishaman P said:
ElRoflstomp said:
Seaking said:
vandawn said:
if you can walk inside the union it works fine
if you want to trade or battle with another trainer over wi-fi you need to have wi-fi enabled on the ds
then the union room catches the other person and you can trade/battle just fine.
wrong.
i was able to go into the union room on my cyclo with the patch but it did NOT detect the other DS i had inches from it that was HG.

my guess with the wireless AP is that you can go into the union room but you can not connect to anyone else.

I'm agreeing with this. While you WERE using HG instead of another copy of black or white, i still think the wireless AP is preventing us from engaging in union room activity. Incidentally, i can get all the way to searching for opponents in the random wi-fi battles with all three signal bars at maximum, but it never finds anyone. Is that because Game Freaks servers aren't open for business? or is it AP?
1. B/W and D/P/Pt/HG/SS Union Rooms are NOT compatible. No AP or glitch involved.
2. The servers may be down for a few days, especially if the games aren't out yet/just got released. Wait a week and try again.
1. didnt know that
frown.gif
. but there is still some form of AP, when i was at walmart with no internet connection anywhere it still said i was connected to WiFi with the c-gear.
2. http://www.pokemon-gl.com/ official site of the pokemon server stuff.
1. Maybe the game is referring to the DS's WLAN. Or maybe you connected somewhere and never officially disconnected from WFC. Either way, that would be pointless AP, so we can rule that out.
2. ? The site says that you cannot access it yet. So... were you saying I'm right?

QUOTE(soul62 @ Mar 5 2011, 08:58 PM)
Hi guys. I need help to stop the freezing I get when I play the game on my TTDS.

I tried using a clean and patched rom.
Wood lets me get into the game, and I freeze when I talk to the professor.
On Ysmenu, and TTMenu using the latest firmware i freeze when i try to load the game up.
I told you on the separate thread you made, you have to wait for a firmware update or use several different forms of AAP! Patch, codes, hex, whatever!

steve2606

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having issues with loading the "clean" rom on the Akaio 1.8.6. My Acekard is a 2i, so I cannot speak for regular Acekard users.

It just wouldn't get past the LOADING screen when you chose the rom.

So I ended up copying all the microsd content to my computer, and re formatting the microsd using windows. I stuck with the default fat32, and it was a quick format. Afterwards, I copied over the new Akaio files (from the .rar archive) again, and for now, just the Pokemon Black (E) rom.

In the rom properties, I also disabled anti piracy. The rom appeared to have frozen on the loading again after choosing it, but it did eventually load. Perhaps because my microsd was packed to the brim, it was having problems? It is a big game too. Who knows, but the game does definitely work clean on Akaio 1.8.6.

I'm using a Sandisk 2gb microsd as well.

Also,

I just tried loading it again, after putting all the other roms back on the card. It loaded fine.

So for those having problems, try what I did. If it still doesn't work, perhaps try a new brand of microsd? Or maybe there is a problem with your Acekard?

dark_isle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting constant random freezing using a clean rom on my r4isdhc with retrogamefan's 6.53 TTmenu. It seemed to start happening around when I got the c-gear. Though even if I turn it off freezing still happens. Am I gonna have to turn off wifi completely?Or is there another way, like a no freeze patch or something? sigh...

Animesing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a workaround or AR code for the random every 10 min freeze on no$gba and for the random encounter bug that doesnt allow you to battle, run or change pokemon? I would try it on DeSmemu but i love the emulation x 2 speed thing that no$gba has. I have a clean version of the US version of black. If anyone could help.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Well well well, I didn't expect this. DS2 EOS 1.09, EXP broke. I turned off my DS, rebooted my DS2, got Fish Tycoon's error message, booted back to the menu, ran it again, loaded Black, EXP fixed. Anyone else got something like this before?

dramon

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
my wood R4 1.26 runs the game pretty good but after i try toturn on the c-gear all freeze, does everyone have the same problem? please help

undercoverjamil

Trophies
XP
Country
spleenpoker said:
Fishaman P said:
spleenpoker said:
Fishaman P said:
spleenpoker said:
RipOn said:
undercoverjamil said:
Does nobody know what it wrong with my game?
I can't even fight!
Repost of a later post:

Okay here are pictures now.
Somebody help me play PLEASE!
Number 1. I am in battle
dsc00408gl.jpg
dsc00410dl.jpg
Number 2. I select my move
dsc00409zw.jpg
Number 3. This random screen pops up and I can no longer do anything! (Unless I exit by pressing B)
dsc00411rf.jpg
I CANT FIGHT!

I have wood r4 v1.26, on original r4.

I think for some reason my battle buttons are unfunctional.

Do you still have this problem?
Maybe try to use your touch screen.. not the buttons.

*and ps. Your'e pressing A, correct?

I had the same problem with no$gba and the anti ap cheat.
The Japanese AAP cheat? 'Cause that's not region-free.

Nope the (E) AAP Cheat for the clean (E) rom. Both for white version.

Edit: the last picture in the first quote for me isnt the problem actually. The problem is the "fight" button is missing. I assume that happened instead of the freeze?
Ah, are you using a J save? I've heard of that problem happening because people switched their J save over.

Nope not using a J save..

with me it happens and i started fresh. Using european black/white on a eurpepean ds, with wood r4v1.26.
I have no idea why it does that.

Caveproductionz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im having some weird issues:

Using Aikaio 1.8.6
Patched pokemon white(e) rom
Used Ap disabled/enabled

Im having some weird crashes problem in the desert resort/relic castle area.

Sometime it seems to randomly crash on a few steps, i cant reproduce it, if i let say go to the same spot where it crashed, it wont crash again... im wondering if anybody had the same issue in this location, i will try to reformat and use a clean rom now

vandawn

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Fishaman P said:
Seaking said:
Fishaman P said:
ElRoflstomp said:
Seaking said:
vandawn said:
if you can walk inside the union it works fine
if you want to trade or battle with another trainer over wi-fi you need to have wi-fi enabled on the ds
then the union room catches the other person and you can trade/battle just fine.
wrong.
i was able to go into the union room on my cyclo with the patch but it did NOT detect the other DS i had inches from it that was HG.

my guess with the wireless AP is that you can go into the union room but you can not connect to anyone else.

I'm agreeing with this. While you WERE using HG instead of another copy of black or white, i still think the wireless AP is preventing us from engaging in union room activity. Incidentally, i can get all the way to searching for opponents in the random wi-fi battles with all three signal bars at maximum, but it never finds anyone. Is that because Game Freaks servers aren't open for business? or is it AP?
1. B/W and D/P/Pt/HG/SS Union Rooms are NOT compatible. No AP or glitch involved.
2. The servers may be down for a few days, especially if the games aren't out yet/just got released. Wait a week and try again.
1. didnt know that
frown.gif
. but there is still some form of AP, when i was at walmart with no internet connection anywhere it still said i was connected to WiFi with the c-gear.
2. http://www.pokemon-gl.com/ official site of the pokemon server stuff.
1. Maybe the game is referring to the DS's WLAN. Or maybe you connected somewhere and never officially disconnected from WFC. Either way, that would be pointless AP, so we can rule that out.
2. ? The site says that you cannot access it yet. So... were you saying I'm right?

just to clarify things firstly i was using another patched rom of white as i am playing atm and we traded fine
secondly the person that was using the other patched white version had an r4i gold different flash card than mine
and thirdly we tested with another patched rom but this time from black and we could trade just fine
and yeah you cant access the HG/SS or any previous pokemon versions atm
this can happen only after you have beaten the elite four and unlocked some special place "i dont remember the name atm" so you can trade from previous versions.

undercoverjamil

Trophies
XP
Country
undercoverjamil said:
spleenpoker said:
Fishaman P said:
spleenpoker said:
Fishaman P said:
spleenpoker said:
RipOn said:
undercoverjamil said:
Does nobody know what it wrong with my game?
I can't even fight!
Repost of a later post:

Okay here are pictures now.
Somebody help me play PLEASE!
Number 1. I am in battle
dsc00408gl.jpg
dsc00410dl.jpg
Number 2. I select my move
dsc00409zw.jpg
Number 3. This random screen pops up and I can no longer do anything! (Unless I exit by pressing B)
dsc00411rf.jpg
I CANT FIGHT!

I have wood r4 v1.26, on original r4.

I think for some reason my battle buttons are unfunctional.

Do you still have this problem?
Maybe try to use your touch screen.. not the buttons.

*and ps. Your'e pressing A, correct?

I had the same problem with no$gba and the anti ap cheat.
The Japanese AAP cheat? 'Cause that's not region-free.

Nope the (E) AAP Cheat for the clean (E) rom. Both for white version.

Edit: the last picture in the first quote for me isnt the problem actually. The problem is the "fight" button is missing. I assume that happened instead of the freeze?
Ah, are you using a J save? I've heard of that problem happening because people switched their J save over.

Nope not using a J save..

with me it happens and i started fresh. Using european black/white on a eurpepean ds, with wood r4v1.26.
I have no idea why it does that.

Just checked and no other version of the games work either.
The french etc all still have that random screen. Can't be the rom then... What is it? I downloaded wood new, so it can't be that....

MegaShark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

still kinda confused with this:

Patched ROM Works On:

* Edge v2.1 (EXP Problem Fixed)
* M3 Sakura v3.9 (EXP Problem Fixed)
* CycloDS Evolution v2.1 (EXP Problem Fixed)
* DeSmuME (EXP Problem Fixed)
* SuperCard DSONE/i EOS V1.0 SP6 (EXP Problem Fixed)
* DSTT/YSMenu v1.17a12 (Try this)

isn't the latest M3 Sakura version v1.49x 3rd? http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=89197

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Soooo for the hell of it i took a r4i clone (r4i-dshc.com) and put pokemon with the "wood-dstt" files (only two)....pokemon B/W booted but after the professer intro...it hanged with a black scrennn....shit , i was suprised it even booted

dandanaccent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a MAC...and the problem is that the patch is an .exe file. Is there an xdelta patch so i can get some exp? i'm using r4 (yeah its the original legit one) with wood.

i've tried taking the exe file and a clean rom to some windows computers but all that pops up are error messages when i drag and drop the file. aaaand i'm in korea so i can't read those messages. all i got is my macbook which hasn't failed me YET...i just have to go through a lot more crap. so yeah...and mac solution?

r4ipocketuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the patch but everytime i click on it, a text box with Japanese words pops up which i can't understand at all and when i drag and drop my rom into the Open Patch, there will just be a pop up that says another set of Japanese words but this time with 'TEXT' near the front. What do i do?

dandanaccent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or am i superscrewed? i can't just go out and buy the game because 1) my ds is american and 2)theres only korean versions available here (in korea) and 3) i don't speak korean so yup. mac help? i've read through all 39 pages of the thread and theres only been 1 question about it and no answer

jpvieira

Trophies
XP
Country
Hakoda said:
jpvieira said:
8BitWalugi said:
jpvieira said:
What is a clean ROM and where/how I get one?
A clean ROM is just the ROM without any modifications.

And here is a site where you can just get clean ROMs.

Nice the google, but the fact now is the first page says that AKAIO 1.8.6 perfectly run a clean rom, I made the update but when I try to run the rom it, nothing works and stops at loading page. Some tip or advice?

I deleted and format the sd card before update it.

LOL at google page
Have you tried disabling AAP? Someone in the Acekard forums said they had a similar problem with the JPN release and doing that fixed it.
V-ty It work just disabled the Anti-piracy bypass and it work perfectly, with exp and all ty u guys.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
r4ipocketuser said:
I downloaded the patch but everytime i click on it, a text box with Japanese words pops up which i can't understand at all and when i drag and drop my rom into the Open Patch, there will just be a pop up that says another set of Japanese words but this time with 'TEXT' near the front. What do i do?
There are patching instructions on Pg 1 you know.

r4ipocketuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
r4ipocketuser said:
There are patching instructions on Pg 1 you know.

But it doesn't ask me whether i wanted to make a back up. It just said 'TEXT'and followed by a bunch of japanese words and an ok button.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.