ROM Hack Pokemon B/W AP Discussion Thread

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The patch doesn't work on the Black ROM I have...

I get an error box with "TEXT" and then a whole bunch of what I assume is Japanese.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Rokku said:

I get an error box with "TEXT" and then a whole bunch of what I assume is Japanese.
I would assume since the error is Japanese that you have tried to patch the JAP ROM which uses different AP (otherwise this thread wouldn't exist as we cracked that already). Rudolph's All In One patch is what you want alongside the translation patch.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
Rokku said:

I would assume since the error is Japanese that you have tried to patch the JAP ROM which uses different AP (otherwise this thread wouldn't exist as we cracked that already). Rudolph's All In One patch is what you want alongside the translation patch.

It doesn't say J or JP, but then again it just might be.

I tried to find the PoleSmokers release, but I couldn't find it anywhere that would actually let me download it.

EDIT: I found the exact same file on another site, and it's listed as being the E ROM.

So I don't know what's wrong.

muppenro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the european version of Pokemon White, and i patched it with the patch in threads start.
But when i try to load the game i get Lod rom errcode=-4 Please reset system.

I got a TTDS.

Demian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just tested this, it worked on my R4 SDHC Clone, Click

According to the Wood Firmware list, it should work on:

Acekard 2i
Acekard RPG Mod
R4
R4 SDHC
R4 LS
R4i LS
M3
EX4

MegaShark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
defropi said:
Ive got Pokemon Black Europe patched running on a M3 Real with M3 Sakura 1.49. With the patched version the EXP is working, only when i want to activate cheats the game freezes at startup. any solution(s)?

Can you use Wi-Fi?

LinkX9

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The ROM for the US version is out already. I've gotten it and I'll let you know of any issues. The only thing I wonder is if the patch for the European version will work with the US. Other than that, I'll do some tests.

suaqua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
according to my research the european english and americna english roms are identical and instead of being (E) and (U) it is just (O)

snuitergup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a r4 card with 2 gigabites and r4 wood 1.26... and according to this thread it should work perfectly, but my game freezes all the time. What can I do to fix that? is the SD card damaged or something?

Noimus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LinkX9 said:
The ROM for the US version is out already. I've gotten it and I'll let you know of any issues. The only thing I wonder is if the patch for the European version will work with the US. Other than that, I'll do some tests.

That is not true. Did you get that information from *slash*?

OmegaNemesis28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They made the game super complicated with the online battles now. So many different functions of the Cgear. Because I have the rom and not the retail, you clearly cant use IR. Can you still use wireless ad-hoc the old fashion way when your with friends or does the game now only let you IR battle? If not - this sucks because now I can't play with my friends when Im with them and I have to be home using Wifi right? Or am I mistaken and the adhoc Wifi battles are still in tact? Pretty sneaky AntiPiracy with the proprietary hardware huh.

EDIT:
Apparently adhoc is still in! YEY disregard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1