ROM Hack Pokemon B/W AP Discussion Thread

citaleya14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why is it I can't patch my Pokemon White? If I open the OpenPatch.exe this image shows.
2gvtvy9.jpg

ArcaneKnite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the New Game Freeze thing from Pokemon Black and White on my TTDS.

I've tried Wood4TT v1.25 and YSMenu v6.56 but its been getting that same AP measure. I've tried both patched and clean versions. Any ideas as to why this is and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Z

Zorua

ArcaneKnite said:

I've tried Wood4TT v1.25 and YSMenu v6.56 but its been getting that same AP measure. I've tried both patched and clean versions. Any ideas as to why this is and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Try retogamefan's firmware.

ArcaneKnite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
ArcaneKnite said:

Try retogamefan's firmware.

That's YSMenu v6.56.

kirstpo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've found, there is no patch or fix for the access point block for the (U) pokemon black/white rom.

I have the lastest R4 Wood firmware on an R4 and a patched white (U) rom that runs fine except for the lack of wireless connectivity functionality.

It seems like the (J), (E), (F), and (G) versions of the rom all work perfectly and are able to connect wirelessly.

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Fishaman P said:
Lils said:
i'm too lazy to read all 57 pages, so is there any patch to fix the union room and other wi-fi stuff?
It's not AP, it's a bad dump.

Get the good dump (Bahamut I think) and patch that.

I have the same problem...I looked for that version but there is only in J region...is there no U reigon that doesnt have this problem??

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I keep getting an error when trying to patch either Pokemon Black or White. I have an updated GameList, supposedly the one that comes with the v1.18 patcher anyway. I had no choice but to download 1.18, since apparently Filetrip deletes older versions. Also the Pokemon B/W U Patch Fix file is not up on Megaupload either.

derp.jpg

jwmghf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys:

I'm new to this thread. I have the AceKard 2i and I just upgraded it to AkAIO 1.8.6. Should both Pokemon B&W work after I do so?? For some reason the games keep freezing up. Also, I am in the US, so can I use the EUR version??

Thanks

Z

Zorua

jwmghf said:
Hey guys:

I'm new to this thread. I have the AceKard 2i and I just upgraded it to AkAIO 1.8.6. Should both Pokemon B&W work after I do so?? For some reason the games keep freezing up. Also, I am in the US, so can I use the EUR version??

Thanks
Try formatting your sd using sd formatter. And yes, I don't see why you can't use the EUR version.

jellotime91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been playing White 2 on my fully updated Supercard DSTWO, and I can't get past the PWT. I have tried running the ROM as clean, but I can still access the DSTWO menu within the game (which is unusual for a clean ROM,) and I still can't make it past PWT without freezing.

What makes this worse is that I have a Mac, so I can't patch it myself. Can anyone please help me out?

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing White 2 on my fully updated Supercard DSTWO, and I can't get past the PWT. I have tried running the ROM as clean, but I can still access the DSTWO menu within the game (which is unusual for a clean ROM,) and I still can't make it past PWT without freezing.

What makes this worse is that I have a Mac, so I can't patch it myself. Can anyone please help me out?
You can patch it yourself. XDelta has a Mac version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1