Gaming Pokedex 3ds + Excitebike Free EShop

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
jpxdude said:
Anyone curious about it can try it here for free!

-snip-
thank you
happy.gif

If its the same or better then Motocross Maniacs on GB then i'll definitely get it.

EDIT: Just played a bit of it. Its pretty awesome. It's exactly like MM but with multiple lanes. Holding out for a EU release!

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
So Excitebike won't get any gfx improvements? I don't mind
tongue.gif
I actually preferred the old gfx over the WiiWare one.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Nintendude92 said:
Don't overestimate Excite bike-- it will likely be identical to the NES outing. Fantastic for me, I love the retro games, but don't expect much. It's really time trials, won't be like Wiiware.

We'll see how enhanced they mean when it launches
smile.gif
But the original Excite Bike was amazing. I say you shouldn't underestimate NES games.
Yeah, I said I love the retro games.

Just glancing over these comments, people seem to say "Oh, I'll get it if it's interesting" (It's free!) -- there really won't be a wow factor like there was all those years ago.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When it says "Free for a limited time" for a limited time, the game will be free on the shop. It's not like a trial.

It's just like Photo Dojo. The first week or so, the game was free, then they added a price onto it.

Wingnut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone who wonders what Excitebike is gonna look like needs look no further than 3DS sound. I guarantee it will look just like the Excitebike equalizer, and that is a good thing.
yaynds.gif

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
pokedex3d_maindetail.jpg

tepig3.jpg

they move around
think someone asked that

augmentedreality.jpg

Tepig on the table

Pokédex 3D is a free application that lets you collect data on more than 150 Pokémon from the Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video games! This exciting new application lets you see each Pokémon in 3D. You can rotate the Pokémon image a full 360 degrees, zoom in and out, and view it from any angle. You can even hear each Pokémon’s distinct cry and watch it in motion! The detailed Pokédex also allows you to search, sort, and filter your Pokémon data in a variety of ways, making it the essential guide for every Pokémon fan!

Complete your Pokédex by receiving Pokémon data from friends, using the SpotPass™ feature (wireless broadband Internet access required), or scanning special Augmented Reality (AR) Markers. Once you have collected data for a Pokémon, the AR Viewer allows you to view that Pokémon image as if it were right in front of you in the real world—and you can take photos of it to share with your friends!

The free Pokédex 3D is available exclusively through Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo 3DS system.

this is the info posted from the UK!!!! pokemon website
http://www.pokemon.com/uk/news/vg_pokedex3...nce-2011-06-01/
look for yourself

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lol it gives all the info about Pokedex 3D but not the main thing. Do the Pokemon actually have any poses in AR game or are just stand stills?? -_-

VIIth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
SamAsh07 said:
Lol it gives all the info about Pokedex 3D but not the main thing. Do the Pokemon actually have any poses in AR game or are just stand stills?? -_-

I don't know for sure, but it says "watch it in motion!"...

So, this will have an AR game. I supposee this will use one of the original AR Cards...
Thanks goodness this uses SpotPass, I'd never been able to complete this if used StreetPass...

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pong20302000 said:
Dark Langin said:
The damn joy. my camera's are dead. >.< no AR Pokedex for me.
ohnoes.png

dude seriously

stop going on and on about your 3DS being broke

your fault for putting it in your bag with water

just get a new one

Yeah thanks that helps. I am planning to get a new one as soon as I have the money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been