Gaming Pokémon Sun/Moon pre-download now available in JP/AUS

D

Deleted User

quick question about the seeddb.bin (like, I have no idea where to ask this, and since seeds are on the mind...) since the titleid is reversed, is the seed also? i.g. Picross E6 titleid (for europe) is 000400000016E800, but it comes across as "00 E8 16 00 00 00 04 00" in the seeddb.bin (read from right to left) so, is the seed also like that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Heres a dumb question, but are there any differences between a .3ds file ripped from a cart converted to .cia opposed to a .cia straight from the eShop?
iirc, a cartridge convert is not protected by seed, because it can't be. but with cia, since they are constantly maintained in the eshop by ninty, they can be protected by anything.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question about the seeddb.bin (like, I have no idea where to ask this, and since seeds are on the mind...) since the titleid is reversed, is the seed also? i.g. Picross E6 titleid (for europe) is 000400000016E800, but it comes across as "00 E8 16 00 00 00 04 00" in the seeddb.bin (read from right to left) so, is the seed also like that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

iirc, a cartridge convert is not protected by seed, because it can't be. but with cia, since they are constantly maintained in the eshop by ninty, they can be protected by anything.
I dont know what you mean by protected.

D

Deleted User

I dont know what you mean by protected.
You can very easily rip a game from the cart and then convert to cia and install then play. but downloading thru cdn means there are some extra steps that may need to be taken depending on the game.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can very easily rip a game from the cart and then convert to cia and install then play. but downloading thru cdn means there are some extra steps that may need to be taken depending on the game.
ok but I wanted to know the differences between the .cia files themselves, not the process of acquiring them.

D

Deleted User

ok but I wanted to know the differences between the .cia files themselves, not the process of acquiring them.
oh, oops. no, not much besides one you can play right after installing and the other might take some steps. the seed is what is protecting us from getting to play sumo. once nintendo either releases, leaks, or someone else gets the seed we can play. sorry if i didn't answer ur question

Puddies

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well someone posted a pic of their friend holding a sun case saying they got their physical copy now.
I saw this picture. It is most likely a fake.
You can simply print the cover and put it into the box of another game. tada..

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Any idea when review copies go out? Thats the most likely time a leak will happen.
The Review copies of Sun are out since the demo came out, it even has a different title id then the final game.
00040000001A8900 is the Sun review copy,
note: the seed from that id does NOT work on the final game ^^.

Reactions: andyhappypants

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
The Review copies of Sun are out since the demo came out, it even has a different title id then the final game.
00040000001A8900 is the Sun review copy,
note: the seed from that id does NOT work on the final game ^^.
Review copies aren't out yet, those were just early demos. If there were review copies then YouTube would be full of actually gameplay and not just demo gameplay.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Review copies aren't out yet, those were just early demos. If there were review copies then YouTube would be full of actually gameplay and not just demo gameplay.
Yeah, but remember, it can't full of gameplay because the reviewers are only able to show so much of the game.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
some kid in that iso site uploaded a fake cia for pokemon sun heavy compressed to 322mb,after you unpack it it will become 3.2GB.
the kid got banned and thread got deleted.

remember,everything about a leak for the game before 2-3 days is fake.

nintendo won't risk sending early copies to the stores.

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate to be that guy, but I remember hearing that Sun/Moon's production finishes today in China. Anyone have any idea how true that might be? I heard it from a friend of mine, and he tends to be credible about this kinda stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and so i got mashle instead, which is actually quite good
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    GUYS YOU CAN LAUNCH HEALTH AND SAFETY INFO IN AROMA NOW
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan,i only watched anime
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for anyone wondering what that is, basically, it's about the one person in the world without magic, instead he's just dummy strong
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr. What and Dr. Where got lost together somewhere in time, Dr. When is looking for them
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    What about Dr. How?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    OR DR. WHY?
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    @Xdqwerty sorry i get excited when i get to see what type of laser the wii u uses
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    They ALL went to Nurse Why's house
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: SCPs started from some Dr. Who fanfic or smth on 4chan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr How and Why, will be in the prequel
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, or dr when
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    dr what
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooohhh the steamy scene with Nurse Why. omg :blush:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty is Dr. Wut
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey gets mad and tells me its a bad habit to bite your nails, even though I told her I washed my feet first.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Dr Strange is a gynecologist for prostitutes.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Going where lots of men have gone before
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tear off my nails
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a joke, but I used to bite my nails when I was young, but when I started doing construction work and seen what crap was under my nails, I stopped.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What i said isnt a joke
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sometimes yea when they get real long, you want to, but I always end up with a bloody finger or hangnails.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well that's 30 minutes worth of complaining
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They send you the wrong STD medicine again?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: They send you the wrong STD medicine again?