Gaming Pokémon Stars for Nintendo Switch appears on Amazon UK

S

Saiyan Lusitano

It's not a fake, offically done by Amazon themselves.

An error or Amazon jumping to conclusions from the core RPG Pokemon announcement at E3 is another matter, or it could very well be a placeholder and the game exists...
Exactly. The people calling it fake are clueless or just pretend to ignore the fact that it's sold by Amazon.

Reactions: chartube12

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2017-6-15_22-55-9.png

Real. 100 percent.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's real since it's a listing by Amazon. I've pre-ordered it already and I know some will criticise for pre-ordering too soon but with Amazon you might pay lower than elsewhere and they don't charge till dispatch. ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's sold and dispatched by Amazon. Games on Amazon aren't sold directly by Nintendo.
Generally it says "by Nintendo" even if it's not sold by Nintendo. And it lists it as a CD-ROM so yeah, odds are this is fake.

Here's a listing for a confirmed upcoming game (Kirby). Notice how it says "By Nintendo" and "December 28, 2018" which is shared with other upcoming confirmed switch games.

future confirmed game listing - Amazon.png

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm too lazy to find the tweet by the Serebii webmaster, @JoeMerrick, but someone brought that up to him and he debunked it as some overly broad Amazon listing. It will eventually be dropped or changed, I'm not taking this seriously.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...