Hardware Hall Effect sensor joycon sticks on Amazon

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
@AKNES Any news on Switch Pro Controller Hall Effect josticks coming soon? Would really buy those!

I've bought two pairs on Aliexpress some time ago and haven't had the time to install them. Will do asap.
It’s hard to say. I heard GuliKit mention before that since there are a large number of third-party Hall controllers on the market, there seems to be no good market for the Hall replacement joysticks for Switch Pro.
Post automatically merged:

@AKNES Happy new year!! hope you get the deserved rest!
Thanks bro.
I have a 13-day holiday, but since I am worried about users waiting for my message, I take time to reply to emails and forum messages every day.
Happy Spring Festival!

I’m moving to more of a hobby anymore to give me more time with my family but I did Joy Cons only last year and averaged $700-$1k a month earnings just doing it part time. I had less than a 2% fault rate as I did my best to test each set and catch any faulty sticks before I sent them out. If you could find a good source of Joy Cons this has the potential to be a real source of income, I never could break that $1k mark and will find something else, but I had fun.
I want to join, hahhaha!

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s hard to say. I heard GuliKit mention before that since there are a large number of third-party Hall controllers on the market, there seems to be no good market for the Hall replacement joysticks for Switch Pro.

Thanks bro.
I have a 13-day holiday, but since I am worried about users waiting for my message, I take time to reply to emails and forum messages every day.
Happy Spring Festival!

I want to join, hahhaha!
@AKNES what are we waiting for! With a brand name like Aknes and a central facility to complete the work we could offer a service for affordable controller repairs, especially if we can offer 8bitdo controller modifications as well. I was contemplating going all in on this. I bring a business degree and experience to the table. Present it as an environmentally friendly solution as well and there is true potential. This would involve moving just from sales into services, but it would be profitable!

Reactions: AKNES

Ch3ck3rM0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I bought a few sticks from Ali and soldered it to my Pro Controller and they are awesome. It would not really make sense, if Guli would bring once. 1 piece on Ali for 3$ is nobrainer

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I bought a few sticks from Ali and soldered it to my Pro Controller and they are awesome. It would not really make sense, if Guli would bring once. 1 piece on Ali for 3$ is nobrainer
Could you please share a link for the ones you've bought and installed?

Would really like to try them on my Pro's.

I was expecting something from Gulikit as their products are of great quality, but well, will have to try with those unbranded ones.

Thanks anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: AKNES and impeeza

Ch3ck3rM0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could you please share a link for the ones you've bought and installed?

Would really like to try them on my Pro's.

It bought these:
1,61€ | Hall 3D Analog Stick Sensor Module For Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Hall IC Effect Joystick Repair Anti Shake No Drift
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mP6LD6q

I bought similars for my PS5, PS4 and Series controllers too.

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
@AKNES what are we waiting for! With a brand name like Aknes and a central facility to complete the work we could offer a service for affordable controller repairs, especially if we can offer 8bitdo controller modifications as well. I was contemplating going all in on this. I bring a business degree and experience to the table. Present it as an environmentally friendly solution as well and there is true potential. This would involve moving just from sales into services, but it would be profitable!
I think you can definitely do a good job. AKNES can still only focus on sales and service support.
Because work such as customization and repair still need to be carried out in the same area.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Firmware for Gulikit KK3 Max updated to 3.3

https://gbatemp.net/download/gulikit-kk3-max-ns39-firmware.38417/

Some news:

GuliKit KK3 MAX NS39 V3.3 Firmware​

Changelog​

1. Refined the trigger mechanism to enable faster and more accurate triggering in digital trigger mode.
  2. Fixed the problem where the controller would enter APG sharing mode when power on if the USB cable was not disconnected after flashing the firmware on XINPUT mode.
  3. Fixed the problem where the controller would have USB cable disconnected on XINPUT wired mode when setting the joystick star-ring lighting mode.

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Bought the new version but I am having some issues with the left stick, it sometimes doesn't return all the way back to center position and at one point it did result in a slight drift with the character walking slowly to the right,

I've been trying to recalibrate it but it doesn't completely fix it.

most of the time it doesn't affect gameplay as it's still within the deadzone most of the time, but I can clearly see the issue in the calibration tool. Anyone else had this problem? any suggestion for a fix? Or do I just have to get another set and cross my fingers that it will work better? I really want a future proof, drift free experience. I am tired of buying new joy cons :D

Other than that it's a big step up over the old version, especially the feel of the sticks.
Less firm, smoother and all around a lot nicer.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza and AKNES

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Bought the new version but I am having some issues with the left stick, it sometimes doesn't return all the way back to center position and at one point it did result in a slight drift with the character walking slowly to the right,

most of the time it doesn't affect gameplay as it's still within the deadzone most of the time, but I can clearly see the issue in the calibration tool. Anyone else had this problem? any suggestion for a fix? Or do I just have to get another set and cross my fingers that it will work better? I really want a future proof, drift free experience. I am tired of buying new joy cons :D

Other than that it's a big step up over the old version, especially the feel of the sticks.
Contact the seller to replace it with one without QC issues. If the seller is Amazon AKNES, contact me.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza and DaniPoo

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Yours have a hardware problem so no calibration will help, contact seller for assistance

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AKNES the cables on the Joy Con sticks are longer, minor issue. Not sure if there was a specific reason, I really liked the shorter cables as now they are harder to install. Here is a photo showing what I am referencing. Overall not a big deal, but if you all have any say in the actual design and engineering, I liked the shorter cables!

Attachments

• IMG_6535.jpeg
    IMG_6535.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
Last edited by G33ksquad,

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
@AKNES the cables on the Joy Con sticks are longer, minor issue. Not sure if there was a specific reason, I really liked the shorter cables as now they are harder to install. Here is a photo showing what I am referencing. Overall not a big deal, but if you all have any say in the actual design and engineering, I liked the shorter cables!
Thank you for your suggestion!
I will let GuliKit know this.
For products, we will submit user feedback, and ultimately GuliKit will comprehensively evaluate and decide whether to modify it.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your suggestion!
I will let GuliKit know this.
For products, we will submit user feedback, and ultimately GuliKit will comprehensively evaluate and decide whether to modify it.
I would also like to add that it's a real bummer that the back paddles can't be set to turbo, without also setting the buttons they are mapped to, to turbo. Take Metroid Dread, for instance. Turbo makes a lot of things easier. But you also cannot fire a charged shot with turbo active. There is no way to QUICKLY disable and reenable the turbo, so being able to use "Y" normally and charge up a shot, while also being able to use a back paddle for turbo, would be a huge game changer.

• Haha

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This is for design, Even original ones are sightly longer to accommodate any situation. Is one of the advantages of the "Flex" cables.

Reactions: AKNES and G33ksquad

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I would also like to add that it's a real bummer that the back paddles can't be set to turbo, without also setting the buttons they are mapped to, to turbo. Take Metroid Dread, for instance. Turbo makes a lot of things easier. But you also cannot fire a charged shot with turbo active. There is no way to QUICKLY disable and reenable the turbo, so being able to use "Y" normally and charge up a shot, while also being able to use a back paddle for turbo, would be a huge game changer.
Hello,
Are you talking about the fact that the turbo function cannot be set on the back buttons of KK3MAX?
On the previous old firmware, it was possible to set Turbo simultaneously with the back button and mapped button. Later firmware changed this operation so that the face button could be set to Turbo, while the corresponding back button retained no Turbo function.
The purpose of GuliKit is to make the same button have two different states, so that more operations can be achieved.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Are you talking about the fact that the turbo function cannot be set on the back buttons of KK3MAX?
On the previous old firmware, it was possible to set Turbo simultaneously with the back button and mapped button. Later firmware changed this operation so that the face button could be set to Turbo, while the corresponding back button retained no Turbo function.
The purpose of GuliKit is to make the same button have two different states, so that more operations can be achieved.
I just got my KK3MAX a week ago, so I wasn't aware that it couldn't be set previously. What I read, was that you set the face button to auto (or not) and the back button would behave the same as the face button. That never made sense to me, so I haven't even installed any back triggers get. I wasn't aware the behavior was changed. This is helpful, but I would prefer the reverse, in this case. Turbo on a back button, with no turbo on the face button. I could train my brain to make it work, I guess.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
A feature I will love to see on the future is the capacity of assign 4 APG one to each back buttons.

By example, on Prince of Persia you have a set of movements for a jump attack other for a horizontal one, one for high jump and other for slow attack.

Now you can only have a APG for one of that movement, but if you could record and assign a APG to one paddle other different APG to other paddle and so on you could use each back button to do any of the movements.

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
A feature I will love to see on the future is the capacity of assign 4 APG one to each back buttons.

By example, on Prince of Persia you have a set of movements for a jump attack other for a horizontal one, one for high jump and other for slow attack.

Now you can only have a APG for one of that movement, but if you could record and assign a APG to one paddle other different APG to other paddle and so on you could use each back button to do any of the movements.
I also hope GuliKit will add this.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory