FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seen as there but a few roms to go until 1000 is hit I thought it time for some wagering.
legendofphil's Undumped list is sure to be of interest too:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=35529&st=0
Japanese release dates:
http://www.dendenstyle.com/games/coming-soon/Nintendo-DS/
US release:
http://www.game-revolution.com/release/view.php?system=ds
Euro release:
http://www.eurogamer.net/releases.php?platform=ds

I have no idea what it will be but I did notice gyakuten saiban 4 (phoenix wright around here) is up for a 12th of April release.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most probably a region dupe of Real Time Conflict: Shogun Empires dumped by SirVg

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's gonna be some Japanese game. Look at it release list compared to others. There are 9 DS releases for NA in April. There are even less for Europe (6) while Japan has over 20.

Edit: Don't use those release list. GameFAQs' is much better. Those are incomplete or incorrect. Panzer Tactics does not come out in April. It has a tentative Q3 release.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What will happen when rom number 1000 gets released? Is there a GBAtemp party and do we get online fireworks and stuff??
Assuming Hadrian is correct, it will most likely be celebrated by modshroom & plasmatron posting in all caps about Sir VG's mom shopping at walmart.

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What will happen when rom number 1000 gets released? Is there a GBAtemp party and do we get online fireworks and stuff??

Assuming Hadrian is correct, it will most likely be celebrated by modshroom & plasmatron posting in all caps about Sir VG's mom shopping at walmart.
hehehehe
smile.gif

well really.. i think gbatemp staff will get high on cough medicine coz they wanna outdo maxconsole and ds-scene. ofcourse they all have paper next to them when they gonna get good ideas but next day they wake up and realized that maxconsole and ds-scene are so popular because every kid is doing cough medicine and they have deleted half of gbatemp accounts and posted weird comments about making love to pokemons!
edit: i actually enjoy plasmatron comments especially funny comment about sirvg
wink.gif

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
March had a record number of releases mainly due to the Japanese releases....I agree that it has to be something Japanese for 1000.
At this rate, pokemon could be 101X, we should wager on that
wink.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prolly some Japanese edutainment title like:

EVEN MORE Learning of the English For Those That Speak Little Wording Slowly and Deadly with Pickles

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
March had a record number of releases mainly due to the Japanese releases....I agree that it has to be something Japanese for 1000.
At this rate, pokemon could be 101X, we should wager on that
wink.gif
We should bet on that instead as nobody is gonna care what ROM #1000 is gonna be. Most people will care about what ROM # Pokemon Pearl and Diamond are gonna be. As for Pokemon Pearl and Diamond, my guess is this.

Japanese releases between now and April 22=23
North American releases between now and April 22= 4
European releases between now and April 22=6

Add those up and you get 33. Put that on top of what we already have (976) and the total is 1009. Therefore, Pokemon Pearl and Diamond should be roms number 1010 & 1011 (I think Pearl will be 1010 and Diamond 1011). This should be correct if

- No roms from the undumped list get dumped
- All scheduled releases between now and April 20 are dumped
- No Evil Chicken release
- Gyakuten Saiban (Phoenix Wright) 4 have both the regular and limited edition release dumped

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Purely on a statistic basis it should be Japanese.
Its hard to tell, because if one group holds back a title for the 1000th then someone else might not care about it and release it anyway.

It could be Gyakuten Saiban 4 if some titles from the undumped list were released. If WRG were still in the scene then it would be likely to be Gyakuten Saiban, cause all Japanese games to date would have been dumped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw it seems like the user dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, either they are...