Hacking Plugins?

JakePsycho

gold~king~house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which ones would you recommend, Nathan Drake? Like tagzard i just hacked my psp and want to find some good plugins.
happy.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Just go through and find the ones that fit your needs. I enjoy the one that opens the VSH menu right on screen in the XMB, and the one that lets you edit GAME.TXT, POPS.TXT, and VSH.TXT all from the XMB. I also enjoy the one that lets me save anywhere, as I do a solid amount of downloading on my PSP, and this allows me to organize on the fly.

I also got a homebrew that is the Netfront Beta Browser 4. It is the browser minus the memory limit, but it lacks the QWERTY keyboard set up and leaves you to the annoying phone keyboard. Needless to say, I only try to use this when sites won't load on the basic browser, as it doesn't seem to support the use of the save anywhere plugin due to it acting like a game when booting.

Really though, just find what you need. You might only want one or two plugins, you may want 15 or 20.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm actually interested in one myself. I just want something that shows battery % remaining. Tried Dayviewer v7 from that thread, my PSP would just shut down when I turned on the system until I removed the memory stick before switching back on. So, that has been removed, and I'm wondering if there are similar plugins with the feature I want. 1000 running 6.20 PRO-B8 if compatibility matters.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm running a 1000 with 6.20 PRO-B8 myself and I can't even get Dayviewer to work properly. It's all set up fine according to the readme, but nothing happens even though it is set to on and everything.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well, at least it isn't just me. Worst thing is, I know another thread linked to a bigger list, but now that I want to take a look, I can't find the link.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
shadow100z said:
Dayviewer is working fine for me,
running 6.20 pro-b8, but its a psp 3001

When it comes to plugins, you running a 3000 series can make all of the difference. There was nothing about Dayviewer not working on 1000's though.

Would you mind uploading your settings text document?

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
I was looking more to use the day function anyways. I lose track every now and again, especially in the summer, and I usually check a couple quick things online with my PSP when I wake up anyways.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBladeX said:
I just want something that shows battery % remaining.

Why isn't the time remaining and % indicator in the settings menu good enough? I tend to avoid plugins which don't serve much real purpose and Dayviewer has never really stood out as that important to me.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
xist said:
DeltaBladeX said:
I just want something that shows battery % remaining.

Why isn't the time remaining and % indicator in the settings menu good enough? I tend to avoid plugins which don't serve much real purpose and Dayviewer has never really stood out as that important to me.
Partly because I'm lazy and don't want to scroll to the menu if something can display it everywhere. And it would also be nice to check it in games.

Edit - Well, found something that does what I want. Battery.prx. Ugly, but it works.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
koimayeul said:
Narayan said:
does pspstates work with psp3000 6.39 pro-b8?
Just installed PSPStatesMenu 0.2 + PSPStates all is working fine here (PSP 3000 04g with cfw 6.39 PRO B8)
i must be doing something wrong... i downloaded the one from nathan's link.

should i press something besides the home screen?
it's enabled on game.txt

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Narayan said:
koimayeul said:
Narayan said:
does pspstates work with psp3000 6.39 pro-b8?
Just installed PSPStatesMenu 0.2 + PSPStates all is working fine here (PSP 3000 04g with cfw 6.39 PRO B8)
i must be doing something wrong... i downloaded the one from nathan's link.

should i press something besides the home screen?
it's enabled on game.txt

Hmm download this archive here http://psp.dashhacks.com/file/2113

- unzip and copy the seplugins folder on your memory stick (or its content and add the 2 lines of game.txt if you have other plugins already)

- check it is enabled on your VSH menu (with PRO cfw i think start button on the XMB then recovery settings)

And for use (only while in game)

Press the Home (or PS) button then both L+R triggers to bring up the menu — Circle selects, Cross backs out, and Triangle deletes

There is local or global saving/loading im not sure the difference, just go for local save/load it works fine for me on every game i tried, i read somewhere only first Dissidia and 012 has trouble

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
koimayeul said:
Press the Home (or PS) button then both L+R triggers to bring up the menu — Circle selects, Cross backs out, and Triangle deletes
thanks
biggrin.gif
that's just what i needed to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over