Hacking [Plugin]SNES Emulator ver1.05 for DSTWO

Glitchy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just finished Super Metroid - worth buying the DSTwo just for that! No problems - 100% accurate emulation of graphics and sound with no noticeable slow down. AWESOME!

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Glitchy said:
Just finished Super Metroid - worth buying the DSTwo just for that! No problems - 100% accurate emulation of graphics and sound with no noticeable slow down. AWESOME!
That's strange. I played through it too and I had lots of frameskips mostly in big rooms (such as in Norfair). I agree with the accurate emulation though.

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I cant get .cht files to work with the snes emulator I downloaded cht files from the internet and load them but cheats never show up.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
SpaceJump said:
Glitchy said:
That's strange. I played through it too and I had lots of frameskips mostly in big rooms (such as in Norfair). I agree with the accurate emulation though.
Same here with the frame skips and graphic glitchs

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Wombo Combo said:
For some reason I cant get .cht files to work with the snes emulator I downloaded cht files from the internet and load them but cheats never show up.
1 - Make sure the .cht file has the exact same name as the ROM.

2 - There's multiple CHT formats. Try one for another emulator.

dancemb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you think that Supercard will be able to improve upon this SNES emulator to make it perfect for all the games that everyone is bound to play on it? Obviously they should work on the popular games first, like Super Metroid and Secret Of Mana lol

Seriously though, if Secret Of Mana emulation was 100% perfect then Supercard can consider my order placed! And it would be from this websites official shop to make sure its genuine

keine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got mine, I agree w/ both sides of the debate. At CPU speed 4, there is still some noticible slowdown on the games I've tried. The emulator is by no means perfect.
However, IMO, compared to SNMulDS, its eons better. Emulation quality (not speed) is pretty dang good for a first release. Speed it an issue though.
3/4 impressed.

dancemb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I must admit, its really good for the initial release, as I could imagine it might take an awful lot of time for Supercard to optimise this emulator to make it near perfect, where no other people could come close, they are doing good so far.

I am mainly in it for Secret Of Mana, if they optimised this to make it work normal without any issues it would be worth me placing an order right now! But I think this game used the Super7 chip with the ring menu and the status screens, which might be why they dont work with the portable emulators

powerfull Tails

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just curious (i do not have a ds supercard 2 but I'm just asking a question)

is star fox working on this ds supercard 2 snes emu?

like surprisingly it boots on snemul (i tested the ROM) and can be played though the screen is white and the game will freeze if you start a game (training mode can only be played or the game crashes).

id guess that the supercard 2 would have problems with star fox's 3d graphics (the super fx chip's special effects) but maybe I'm wrong..

though iv heard this super card 2 snes emu can run some special ship games like the awesome super Mario kart.

TravisProduckshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got my card today, and I got a n00b question...
Is RTS a MUST when using the emulator?
I was playing Earthbound earlier, got to the first point that I could save at, and turned it off because i had to go to school. I came back home, went to "New", loaded the rom, and I could only select new game
frown.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
TravisProduckshins said:
I was playing Earthbound earlier, got to the first point that I could save at, and turned it off because i had to go to school. I came back home, went to "New", loaded the rom, and I could only select new game
frown.gif
You need to exit the emulator first to the main menu and it will save. I made the same mistake before.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
KingVamp said:
New to me actually, although I do not own this cart and play all my old games on my phone including snes, this is cool
tongue.gif
Then what was the point in posting in this thread?

TravisProduckshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
TravisProduckshins said:
frown.gif
You need to exit the emulator first to the main menu and it will save. I made the same mistake before.

Thanks
smile.gif

Also just wondering if the same rule applies to the GBA emulator?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
TravisProduckshins said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
TravisProduckshins said:
frown.gif

Thanks
smile.gif

Also just wondering if the same rule applies to the GBA emulator?
I don't think so, I was able to just save and turn off my DS right afterward and it worked. Well it worked for most games, Pokemon seems to give me some issues with regular saving.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy