OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 4 gb EzFlash Vi
Now idk what this stuff means but here it is: r16 and i think firmware 3.0

I tried running a clean Pokemon white rom. It from near the begining of the game. Understandable, Anti piracy stuff

But my main problem is when i try using ANY Anti piracy patch (Yeah, ive tried 3 so far... From gba temp) The game doesnt even load up. well it does but it stays on this white screen RIGHT AS it loads up. I need a bit of assistance on how to make this work.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deathgod616 said:
I have a 4 gb EzFlash Vi
Now idk what this stuff means but here it is: r16 and i think firmware 3.0

I tried running a clean Pokemon white rom. It from near the begining of the game. Understandable, Anti piracy stuff

But my main problem is when i try using ANY Anti piracy patch (Yeah, ive tried 3 so far... From gba temp) The game doesnt even load up. well it does but it stays on this white screen RIGHT AS it loads up. I need a bit of assistance on how to make this work.
I would recommend instead of creating a new thread, that you go here and post your question. You will most likely get better results.
Also, try patching your clean rom with the patch found here. Do Beta v2: Both Black and White.

Deathgod616

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks
smile.gif
Will chack it out!
Sorry... first time posting here... Dont really know how the forums work here XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.