Hacking Please Help scam freeze vWII

colaturk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So im new here in this forum because i need your help guys. i bought a wii u from the internet and wanna softmod the vwii but its freeze everytime at the scam warning i wait over 30 mins but nothing happens so i tried it with 3 sd cards and 2 games bathaxx and smash stack and today i tried to launch the homebrew channel from the sd card and it launchs from the sd card but i think i need wii classic controller because i cant move anything in the menu with my wii u motes, but how can i install the HBC to my vwii :(

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im new here in this forum because i need your help guys. i bought a wii u from the internet and wanna softmod the vwii but its freeze everytime at the scam warning i wait over 30 mins but nothing happens so i tried it with 3 sd cards and 2 games bathaxx and smash stack and today i tried to launch the homebrew channel from the sd card and it launchs from the sd card but i think i need wii classic controller because i cant move anything in the menu with my wii u motes, but how can i install the HBC to my vwii :(
Use an older Wii Remote. One without Wii Motion Plus in the controller.

colaturk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok thanks i wanna buy tomorrow one wii mote.But my other question is why my vWii freeze everytime at the scam screen when i try it with bathaxx or smashstack so i can install the homebrew on my vWII

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
How long did you leave it for? That screen does display for a while whilst the software loads.

colaturk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have tried it yesterday with the bathaxx and i wait 30 mins and nothing happens

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think the preowner from the wii u softmod the vwii and delete the homebrew channel before hes selling it to me. Is it possible that the wiiu freeze because hes deleted the homebrew channel ??

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Use an older Wii Remote. One without Wii Motion Plus in the controller.
You can't use Built-In MotionPlus WiiMotes? :wtf:
Ech. Feck it. I didn't want to softmod my vWii anyway.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes you need a normal Wii remote without wii motion plus. Third party knock-offs tend to work as well - as long as they don't have motion plus.

D

Deleted User

i have tried it yesterday with the bathaxx and i wait 30 mins and nothing happens

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think the preowner from the wii u softmod the vwii and delete the homebrew channel before hes selling it to me. Is it possible that the wiiu freeze because hes deleted the homebrew channel ??

That last part is sketchy. Depending on where it bombed, it could be a unit that has an IOS problem.

Look on your SD card, if it managed to get anywhere you should find an "installer.log" file. If there is one, upload it here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1