PLEASE HELP ME!! IT ONLY TAKES 2 MINUETS OF UR TIME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrodude150

OP
Trophies
Website
nitrodude150.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I herd that GTA IV was in production, all I could think about was how it would be. But now, I'm in college. The time I have is the 15-20 minuets in between classes, hardly enough time to go work for some cash....Yes, I have the job, but most of my paycheck goes into my tuition, i can barely spare $20 a ****MONTH**** for food....... And now that I've herd of GTA IV getting A PERFECT 10 FROM IGN!! That's just AMAZING! I really REALLY want GTA IV for PS3, but that's the problem, I'm $492 SHORT!! AND I REALLY WANT IT! I've been trying to collect pennies and quarters in an attempt to save for a PS3, the result: More food money
wacko.gif
While my own roommate is the one who brags about not using the 42" Plasma 1080p tv in the room.... So, as a member of the scene I was REALLY hoping you could help me! I just need $492 to get the enjoyment that I KNOW will last till the summer considering that I get a total of 1 hour a day of free time.... but I am really exited for this game! So, I was hoping you would just give me 2 minuets of your time, by clicking -Link removed- and clicking the "sign up now" and filling out the form, and confirming the e-mail (u can use any fake e-mail, mailexpire.com, w/e) I will get 1 Dollar. That means only 492 people have to spend 2 minuets of their time. If you could do that for me, I would be really REALLY grateful! Getting a PS3 can mean, to me, more than those A's that I get at UCLA ( 1 B, but its a B+[physics, common!]) I really would love to get this, and it only takes TWO MINUETS (less if ur a fast typer) of you time, so PLEASE help me, so one day, I can be as happy as you during your free time. Also, if anybody REALLY needs inscentive, I got 2 nt invites sitting around, but that's about it, I dont really own stuff I can sell or anything
wink2.gif

Thank You For You Time

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what the fuck is this shit? is this allowed?? you need money for a video game? there are people who need money to eat..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show