PLEASE HELP ME!! IT ONLY TAKES 2 MINUETS OF UR TIME!!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by nitrodude150, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitrodude150
    OP

nitrodude150 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Ever since I herd that GTA IV was in production, all I could think about was how it would be. But now, I'm in college. The time I have is the 15-20 minuets in between classes, hardly enough time to go work for some cash....Yes, I have the job, but most of my paycheck goes into my tuition, i can barely spare $20 a ****MONTH**** for food....... And now that I've herd of GTA IV getting A PERFECT 10 FROM IGN!! That's just AMAZING! I really REALLY want GTA IV for PS3, but that's the problem, I'm $492 SHORT!! AND I REALLY WANT IT! I've been trying to collect pennies and quarters in an attempt to save for a PS3, the result: More food money [​IMG] While my own roommate is the one who brags about not using the 42" Plasma 1080p tv in the room.... So, as a member of the scene I was REALLY hoping you could help me! I just need $492 to get the enjoyment that I KNOW will last till the summer considering that I get a total of 1 hour a day of free time.... but I am really exited for this game! So, I was hoping you would just give me 2 minuets of your time, by clicking -Link removed- and clicking the "sign up now" and filling out the form, and confirming the e-mail (u can use any fake e-mail, mailexpire.com, w/e) I will get 1 Dollar. That means only 492 people have to spend 2 minuets of their time. If you could do that for me, I would be really REALLY grateful! Getting a PS3 can mean, to me, more than those A's that I get at UCLA ( 1 B, but its a B+[physics, common!]) I really would love to get this, and it only takes TWO MINUETS (less if ur a fast typer) of you time, so PLEASE help me, so one day, I can be as happy as you during your free time. Also, if anybody REALLY needs inscentive, I got 2 nt invites sitting around, but that's about it, I dont really own stuff I can sell or anything [​IMG]

Thank You For You Time

2. bluebright

bluebright GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 24, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    can't you just sit there and do that yourself 492 times?

3. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!

Aug 7, 2007
    United States
    what the fuck is this shit? is this allowed?? you need money for a video game? there are people who need money to eat..

4. Ace Gunman

Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Former Staff
    Apr 17, 2003
    Canada
    Wassamatta U
    This is advertising and it's against the rules. Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.